曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

内维尔:C罗是史上最优秀的 Neville: Ronaldo An All Time Great

内维尔:C罗是史上最优秀的 Neville: Ronaldo An All Time Great

5 i+ ~2 ]% Z; l) H, M6 ] - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
2 w1 V7 F# a4 ?  G7 n& v! j

Manchester United club captain Gary Neville has sensationallydeclared that Cristiano Ronaldo is as good as anyone he has ever seenin football.The Portuguese winger has been in sparkling form in England this season, and has already scored 27 times in all competitions.   
0 E# ^. _' l! w6 Y# e7 l) u/ B8 _www.imanutd.comOnlylast week Ronaldo self-proclaimed that he was the best player in theworld, and Neville has now gone a step further in saying that the23-year-old is as good as anyone he has ever seen.    - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站# i& m' G0 b3 {4 r7 K% M
"In termsof entertainment, performance and production, the player that we’rewatching now is every bit as good as anything I’ve ever seen," Nevilletold United Review. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! F+ r4 N) m! |& }
"He’s playing on another planet at the moment.
# s- n* `5 ~7 |"Hisgoals’ tally is exceptional, but the most impressive thing is theappreciation he has for playing in a team. His passing, dribbling andcrossing are all carefully selected and completed at the right times."  ; |, {- M7 k# G7 |' B
Neville, who has been out injured for 11 months, believes that Old Trafford is an exciting place to be at the moment.   
& E+ {9 R7 N, j4 T: }6 Twww.imanutd.com"Isaid at the start of the campaign that United fans should be as excitedas they’ve ever been and that’s been proved," he said.   
8 C# {9 L" F, k' ]( Z4 Uwww.imanutd.com"We’vehad the odd blip, but you experience that every year. We’re getting tothe business part of the season now, there’s everything to play for."  
7 o2 q" r7 y2 W, A  L3 {9 P' [专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
6 o2 }8 r/ \# i: n7 P% wwww.imanutd.com- m' A, v3 \- F5 D; x# l
; u% P6 P  G/ i9 I; e! C+ A
曼联队长内维尔惊人地宣布说C罗是他看到的那么多名顶尖球员里最好的球员.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 L5 K; S  b4 O+ V+ k, ^/ |
这名葡萄牙籍边锋这个赛季到目前位置拥有很闪亮的状态,而他在所有赛事也已经攻进27球.曼联在线·球迷地带  i: o: j) Q7 W+ o
C罗在上周才向外宣布他是世界最好的球员,而内维尔现在更进一步地说这名23岁球员是他看到的球员中最好的一名.
) n, W- _0 Y1 B内维尔说:"在娱乐,表现以及效率来说,我们正看着的这名球员是我看过的所有球员中最好的.他仿佛是在另一个星球上踢球的.他的进球数目是很异常的,但最让人感动的是他对能够在球队踢球的尊重.他的传球,过人球和传中球是很小心选择的,而且也在正确的时间完成."% s3 g* l+ _6 A) n6 l  n6 z
已经由于受伤而缺席赛场11个月的内维尔相信现在老特拉福德是一个非常兴奋的地方.2 p# M; E, D% C9 m4 _% N
内维尔也说:"我曾经在赛季头说过曼联的球迷应该对这个赛季感到兴奋,而事实证明了一切."( s3 r9 ?0 R9 h" h3 \

曼联在线·球迷地带1 I0 `! a; l" }& ^6 ?0 t

曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

So he is!

毋庸置疑

Can you believe?
The hero the boy will be

再接再厉!