曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

纳尼对成功有信心 Nani 'Confident Of Success'

纳尼对成功有信心 Nani 'Confident Of Success'

. Q; Z; d5 _+ Y, x9 ~3 F- k. [ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站www.imanutd.com5 }* K* |. N& {) W1 x8 v- J: N

Portuguese star Nani is sure that he and Manchester United willhave a great run in to the season - and pip Arsenal to the Premiershipcrown.Manchester United face Arsenal in the fifth round of the FA Cup onSaturday in what is widely seen as being a psychological battle aheadof the likely clash between the two for the Premier League.  
+ \3 B7 F: I$ G  S专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.It'sadvantage Arsenal at present as the Gunners have a 5 point lead, butUnited winger Nani believes his team are just too talented to let thetitle slip away.  Against Arsenal in the Cup, he hopes the Red Devilswill prove it.  
0 Y0 I- B" F( f曼联在线·球迷地带"We know Arsenalare very strong but everything can change and we are capable ofchanging it and reversing the situation in the league," the Portuguesetold the Sun.  "Adebayor has been an excellent player for them andscored many goals.  But we also have many great players and we justhave to keep our confidence and we can win the league."  
% H9 F1 _% r+ W2 ~" g2 r3 o曼联在线·球迷地带And when it comes to the bettersquad, Nani doesn't need to think twice about who comes out on top.  "Ithink our team has better wingers and better forward players," hesaid.  "In midfield as well, we have so many more options.  Our defenceis very settled and we know we can rely on them.   - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% O6 I/ Z& g' |* |
"We have two big games coming up at home against Arsenal in the FA Cup this weekend and later in the season in the league.  And I don’t want anything else but victory in them both.”
7 r4 y, j+ w3 v) G! n4 Q
) \' [  h: x4 i/ Q5 H, ~% B - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
& T) p4 M) H! P. f) l/ X - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
& V8 X' i  U3 w$ [: J+ c - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
9 B9 D" J: H) Q葡萄牙球星纳尼有信心他和曼联将有个成功的赛季,也会打败阿森纳夺得英超冠军.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 R  w! _6 s4 b( B( y5 _6 H, }" o
曼联将在周六在足总杯第五圈对抗阿森纳,而大家都认为这场比赛将是两队在联赛对抗前的心理战.
/ e& F4 R: S% V2 M! A( h3 ]专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.阿森纳现在正处在很有利的位置,因为他们在联赛积分榜上抛开曼联5分,但是曼联边锋纳尼相信他的队伍绝对不会让联赛冠军从掌握中溜走.在这场对抗阿森纳的比赛里,他希望红魔曼联能证明一切.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* W; C7 P7 R5 R# }
纳尼说:"我们知道阿森纳很强但情况是会改变的,我们也有能力改变情况,在联赛中扭转形式.阿德巴约的状态对他们来说非常优秀,因为他不停得进球.但是我们也有很多很棒的球员,我们只要能保持信心,我们就能夺得联赛冠军.
; _0 V7 u/ A* q5 G" O曼联在线·球迷地带当要相比两队的实力时,纳尼不用想就知道谁是最强的.他说:"我认为我们有更好的边锋,以及更好的前锋,在中场方面,我们也有更多选择.我们的防守也十分稳定,我们知道我们能依赖他们.我们将有两场重大的比赛来临,一场就是主场足总杯对抗阿森纳,另一场就是过后在联赛对抗他们.我希望得到的成绩就是两场的胜利."
, ]9 K8 `8 L- \% J" M专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 o+ I9 k$ _7 j
2 Y5 Z2 L8 \6 }/ a+ T% t# D# s

+ [# E& w) V8 i1 J0 x曼联在线·球迷地带

曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

加油加油~!先把二月的不爽都在这场发泄出来再说~!