曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

弗莱彻:击败阿森纳的感觉真好 Fletcher: Always Great To Beat Arsenal

弗莱彻:击败阿森纳的感觉真好 Fletcher: Always Great To Beat Arsenal

* C/ {/ o  Z1 H; M) b: t+ J; P# R

9 J0 W" g4 r! M7 c0 [

Manchester United midfielder Darren Fletcher scored twice in the4-0 FA Cup win over Arsenal at Old Trafford and afterwards expressedhis delight at getting one over the Gunners.The FA Cup has clearly lost none of its importance for ManchesterUnited, and after today's 4-0 demolition of Arsenal two-goal heroDarren Fletcher expressed his delight to be in the quarter final draw. 曼联在线·球迷地带" a' i- V+ j- E& j2 l' N
"It means a lot for the team," the Scot told BBC Sport.  "It'sour victory, it was a great performance and we're still in the FA Cup. Today was about showing what we can do and getting through to the nextround."  曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; n8 t; m1 y/ K! Y8 a
Asked whether the resultbrought particular satisfaction given tonight's opponents, Fletcheradmitted that there certainly has been some history between the sides. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 G; Y& N0 c6 l0 x
"They are always big games against Arsenal and we've beenunlucky a few times," he remembered.  "We lost an FA Cup final onpenalties that we dominated so we enjoy wins against Arsenal and thisis no exception."  曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" J$ p6 u. K" k: F) r1 ]! t
Nevertheless, the Scot played downsuggestions that his side had walked all over the Gunners.  "It wasn'tas easy as it may have looked," he conceded.  "It all comes down tohard work and we got our reward."  
; j5 _. [7 ]+ `, L" b7 XTheresult puts United in the last eight, and Fletcher and the side aredetermined to get back to Wembley and make up for last year's Chelseadefeat.  曼联在线·球迷地带" E, \  x/ h0 N& ]6 {2 h
"Of course we have our eyes on the final, we aim towin every competition we enter," he said, before expressing disinterestin the fate of north-west rivals Liverpool.  "Results elsewhere don'tmatter.  We just concentrate on ourselves likes we did today."
) V. x* o/ k7 S  N0 `1 R: E: V
' z/ }/ E& z0 H7 i4 M6 y, A4 u曼联在线·球迷地带
7 c3 V6 F5 r, {7 ]" A$ P曼联在线·球迷地带
+ |9 C: n* J; C! m曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
" r& Q) e: j5 R. T3 ^ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联中场球员弗莱彻在足总杯4-0击败阿森纳的比赛中连进两球,赛后他表达了对这场胜利的感觉.www.imanutd.com! ~* A/ B9 g7 p: Z
足总杯对曼联来说并没有失去它的重要性,而在今天以4-0摧毁阿森纳后,两球英雄弗莱彻表达了他对挺进八强赛而感到高兴.
( k" d& n% d8 O2 M曼联在线·球迷地带弗莱彻说:"这场胜利对球队的意义很重大.这是我们的胜利,这也是个很优秀的表现,我们还在足总杯的比赛中.今天我们就是想证明给大家看我们能做到而且能进入下一圈."www.imanutd.com4 j: e# h) d: E4 A7 h% b6 D
在被问到是否今晚的胜利由于对手的关系会有很多满足感时,弗莱彻承认两队都有很多对抗的历史.
$ j) H( d. ]: S: z- x% U* x6 l/ ^曼联在线·球迷地带弗莱彻说:"对抗阿森纳都是很重要的比赛,而我们有时候并不走运.我们曾经在足总杯决赛中的点球大战中被击败了,虽然我们控制了整场比赛.所以我们当然享受击败阿森纳,而这场球赛也不例外."
. a  p* x3 g6 s2 F# I虽然如此,这名苏格兰人否认了这场球赛是很容易的,他说:"这没有看上去那么简单,这一切要靠我们的努力,所以最后我们得到了奖励."
3 N" T0 I7 M) q0 S$ Y曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛这场胜利把曼联带到了八强,弗莱彻以及他的队伍下了决心想一直挺进到温布里踢决赛,以挽回去年在决赛时败在切尔西的事实.
$ B0 b! q0 x6 \( V; J* o) y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.弗莱彻说:"我们当然放眼决赛了,我们的目标是在每一个比赛中赢取每一场."专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( q" p. O8 I5 B6 g/ l# E

8 F7 I4 {$ J! g0 X4 }www.imanutd.com

曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

加油加油~继续保持状态~

赢得漂亮!!!

红色┄┄→正義 & 胜利
红色的海洋总是那么的迷人

”默默工作的英雄最動人”

连对手都忘了还有他的存在。。。