曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

弗帅对历史性胜利有点失望 Fergie Frustrated Despite Historic Win

弗帅对历史性胜利有点失望 Fergie Frustrated Despite Historic Win

www.imanutd.com5 n4 A( ^# |+ H/ q% R" _0 v8 D, m

7 _7 s* M: H( v) ]! n7 `5 iwww.imanutd.com

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson was left a littledisappointed despite the fact that his side reached the quarter-finalsof the Champions league with a 1-0 win over Lyon at Old Trafford.A first half strike from Christiano Ronaldo proved enough to sealUnited’s tenth consecutive home win in the Champions League to equalthe record set by Juventus in 1996.
0 N, n2 ]- V- x - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站However, the demanding boss revealed after the match that he felt the finish should not have been so tight or tense.
. U# o( l7 X" y) L, W: J! x0 ^www.imanutd.com"We should have made more of the chances and the possession we had in the second half" he told ITV Sport.
5 f1 g) q, z; ~9 ?( I" L: \曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"Wemade it difficult for ourselves.  But we're into the next round andthat was, of course, the object of the exercise. "Defensively we didvery well.  I don't think Lyon really had any chances in the game. That is a plus for us." 6 A( R$ B% o0 F3 W+ w# Q
Ferguson reserved special praise forhis goal-scoring phenomenon Christiano Ronaldo, who has now hit 30goals in his last 30 games. "It's a fantastic record" the Unitedmanager added.  
! |  o1 _  b, Z( d9 z0 E0 X, R专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."For a wide player to do that is incredible. He drifts into the middle at times, as he did tonight. He took thegoal very well.  We're very pleased, it's a great contribution."
% X7 X( Z+ S" q1 Q7 `$ mTheScotsman was also left proud of equaling the record set by Juventus forsuccessive wins. "It's a marvelous record, and I think it equals arecord held by Juventus.  The supporters have a lot to do with that. They were fantastic again tonight" he explained.  www.imanutd.com6 B! g4 }6 r0 z$ q

" l% h1 _. {9 C8 {) N专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带5 @2 D# U9 O1 k0 T; J
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.0 s5 D" K9 J+ {$ A
虽然曼联成功在老特拉福德以1-0击败里昂队而晋级欧冠杯八强,但是曼联主教练弗格森还是有点失望.
# a2 I( B" Z+ h9 c: iwww.imanutd.com上半场C罗的入球被证实以足够让曼联平了1996年尤文图斯在欧冠杯赛事所创下的主场连胜10场的纪录.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( S9 p! y4 X, x# o2 s! o; H- e! U
但是,要求多多的弗帅透露说比赛的后阶段不应该是那么紧张的.
" i: [& w& d  n* S专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.弗格森说:"我们的控球那么多,应该要更加把握好进球的机会.我们为难了我们自己.但是我们最终还是晋级八强了,而这就是我们的目标.防守方面我们踢得很好,我不认为里昂有些什么机会."0 |' ~! M! p' T+ [! P& R, U
弗格森也给了他的进球机械,现在已经攻进30球的C罗特别赞赏,他说:"那是个奇妙的记录,一名边锋能做到真是难以相信.他时常跑到中间,今晚他做到了,那是个完美的射门.我们感到很高兴,那是个极大的贡献."4 ]5 f$ X% p. ^# W2 R) W$ d1 R8 l
弗格森也感到非常骄傲因为他的队伍以在主场连胜方面追平了尤文图斯的纪录,他说:"这是格辉煌的纪录,我们的球迷也贡献很多."
  v5 g' p3 J0 L1 r/ t8 J - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站

www.imanutd.com9 U1 d! k) N. i9 P  t3 M: J7 ?

曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

还会继续连胜下去的~!
3 |8 q& {1 }/ e不过进球效率是低了点...

漫漫来专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' }. H8 Z! a: ?, B: e
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  v# c3 g  ?9 \( R
年轻人成长需要时间和磨砺
我的降生或许冥冥之中早已注定了今生你我的联系……我将永远追随着你—永不褪色的红魔“曼联”!