曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

卡里克对巴里的威胁提高警惕 Carrick Wary Of Barry Threat

卡里克对巴里的威胁提高警惕 Carrick Wary Of Barry Threat

- l0 t! ?1 Q1 h/ Q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛www.imanutd.com5 I. _# {$ w* n' G# x

Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick has singled out GarethBarry as Aston Villa's one to watch when the two sides clash thisweekend...Barry has just come off the back of a promising showing for Fabio Capello's England side.
# R( h5 F: A$ o曼联在线·球迷地带Carrickwas not fortunate enough to make Don Fabio's side for the encounterwith France, which England lost 1-0, with Franck Ribery netting thedecisive goal from the penalty spot.
  I/ I) t' z5 _% I) K) M) B曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Barry, for his part, put in a good performance, and Carrick has spoken of the set-piece threat the versatile Villa man poses.曼联在线·球迷地带8 t. s5 [8 P" s
“Gazis a very good player,” Carrick told Manchester United's officialwebsite. “He’s got a great left foot and it’s pretty reliable, so wehave to be careful when he’s on the ball and not give away too manyfree kicks in the final third.
* `+ \/ ?/ Z" ]曼联在线·球迷地带“He’s played in a few differentpositions during his career. I think he started at centre half and thenplayed at left back before moving onto the left wing.
4 L7 H- @5 {/ T5 {5 Z - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“Now he’ssettled into the central midfield role and developed a good partnershipwith Nigel Reo-Coker. Those two work really well together.”
4 H! f+ r! e- g( ]专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Aftersigning at the beginning of last season, Carrick scored his first goalfor United in a 3-1 win over Villa in last season's correspondingfixture.
( `' j7 M6 P5 ~" F  k- t - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站The playmaker looked back on the goal, saying he's donebetter since, and hopes to find the net a couple of times before thisseason is through.
1 k4 f% c, K1 L" W/ M曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“It was an important goal although I’veprobably scored better ones since,” he remarked. “Hopefully there’s oneor two more from me before the end of the season.”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ J/ p* B# a1 x5 |9 V% C
. v& W  O2 ~1 x

7 `! F/ \4 D' A: V
7 k- ]; t6 t$ u2 S曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联中场球员卡利克指出,维拉队的巴里将是曼联队在周末的比赛里必须关注的球员。曼联在线·球迷地带+ ]/ a: k; ]) z6 o( p* X
巴里才刚刚从卡佩罗的英格兰国家队中表现优秀回来。
  o; [2 M7 ?) e: V! x7 k曼联在线·球迷地带卡利克则没那么幸运所以没被选入英格兰国家队对抗法国的比赛中,那场比赛法国以1-0击败英格兰。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛9 ]1 B% r, j! E" ~* n( |
虽然如此,巴里却表现突出,而卡利克则警告曼联必须对巴里的任意球提高警惕。
8 e8 E* A/ ?" f; S6 b3 u专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.卡利克说:“巴里是个很棒的球员。他有个很好的左脚,而且也非常可靠。所以当他得到球时我们必须小心,而且也不要给他们太多任意球。他在他的足球生涯里踢过很多为止,我认为他开始是踢中场的,然后踢左边后卫,然后才踢左边锋。现在他则专注在中场,而且也与其他球员配合得很好。“
. O7 X* E' E# N+ g! g, swww.imanutd.com在上赛季初来到曼联的卡利克,在上赛季以3-1击败维拉队时攻进了他在曼联的第一粒球。6 |0 y; `5 g( y; {. i* x' r
卡利克现在看回那粒入球后,便宣称自己进步了很多,他也希望自己能在赛季剩下的比赛里攻进更多入球。曼联在线·球迷地带9 D- V; L6 d  Q' \: L+ |
他说:“那是个很重要的入球,虽然我在过后的比赛里也攻进了更漂亮的入球,希望我能在赛季结束前攻进多几粒入球。“
4 W/ s( I3 a8 l9 o曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛

! _3 m1 w3 O. a

曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

巴里确实不错~~~www.imanutd.com0 t$ ]* P' W9 R1 e9 z

8 j" T9 h5 r* _2 U专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.这场估计朴智星能上~~

没入选国家队没关系,好好为曼联效力~!

同情
我的降生或许冥冥之中早已注定了今生你我的联系……我将永远追随着你—永不褪色的红魔“曼联”!