曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

报纸:罗纳尔多考虑加盟皇马 Papers: Ronny in Real link

报纸:罗纳尔多考虑加盟皇马 Papers: Ronny in Real link

- r; _7 b; x- z" L5 E5 q& e9 jIt's Ronalgo专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.7 W/ c8 f' g3 `
Cristiano Ronaldo has dropped a Champions League bombshell by revealing he will consider his United future after the final. The Red Devils, who face Chelsea in Moscow next Wednesday, believed Ronaldo was secure at Old Trafford for the long term. But, yesterday, the Portugal winger, 23, hinted at a summer move to Spain. Ronaldo said: “I am happy here but let’s see what happens after the Champions League final. I am feeling calm here. I’m happy here but in the future I don’t know. I’ve said millions of times that I’d love to play in Spain but it’s one thing to dream and another thing for it to be a reality.” Ronaldo signed a new five-year contract last April and United boss Alex Ferguson will be determined to hang on to him. But Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon would break the bank to land the 41-goal ace.
" B, l1 H" \# V  H( e# s  l专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Neil Custis, The Sun专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., R0 q3 v) r% x
www.imanutd.com. B, {/ {# U( o  D6 a0 Q( t) |; [
Ahead of the final in Moscow next Wednesday, Nicolas Anelka has admitted that Ronaldo could wreck Chelsea's Champions League dream. "Ronaldo is brilliant," said the striker. "He shines when he has the whole team playing around him but he also shines when he is alone. He can often make the difference on his own, so it is hard."曼联在线·球迷地带7 n+ T+ m  ?( g, o& @: ~% Y2 O

& H9 Z* f; b' M& W. [In The Sun, Michael Carrick pays tribute to team-mate Rio Ferdinand, hailing him "the best defender in the world."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 K) Q. [% n0 w. A: t; \0 Y1 C8 w

" v' b+ U/ H" i5 mThe Daily Mail claims Barcelona want to strike a £4million deal with United to buy back unsettled central defender Gerard Pique, 21. The tabloid also reckons United could also solve their search for a right-back with a cut-price move for transfer-listed Miguel, of cash-strapped Valencia. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 G; D* ^: w- s8 A2 r! R1 v- I9 [
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( J2 b1 H) }' `2 ]) @' q) w
罗纳尔多将加盟皇马?
+ |. I. ]' s! H, qwww.imanutd.com罗纳尔多在冠军联赛决赛前透露惊人信息,他承认会在决赛后考虑自己的未来。红魔将在下周三在冠军联赛决赛面对切尔西,许多人都觉得罗纳尔多会长期为曼联效力,但是在昨天,这位23岁的葡萄牙边锋暗示,他可能会在今夏转会西班牙。罗纳尔多说道:“在这里我感到很开心,但是我不知道在欧冠决赛后会发生什么事情。在这里我感到很平静,但是我无法肯定自己的未来。我已经说过无数次,我想到西班牙踢球,但是梦想和现实是有差距的。”罗纳尔多在去年4月才与曼联签订了一份新合同,弗格森将会尽一切办法留住他。但是皇马主席卡尔德隆决心签下这位本赛季打进41球的天才球员。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 ?/ k  e- H. J& n
太阳报: e: m& ^) @4 P8 Y$ r0 b( ?
在下周三莫斯科决战前,阿内尔卡承认,罗纳尔多可能会破坏切尔西赢得欧冠的美梦。“罗纳尔多很有才华。当整支球队围绕他比赛或者个人作战时,他都可以散发出光芒。他有能力改变比赛的胜负。”
6 h* \) [$ ]) {# n# m& ]1 F8 ~www.imanutd.com《太阳报》报道,卡里克盛赞队友费迪南德,赞他为“世界最佳后卫”。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛( ~# v, a7 P% c. h
《每日邮报》称巴塞罗那希望用400万英镑买回年轻后卫皮克。这份小报还披露,曼联有意低价引进米格尔巩固右后卫的位置。

不会吧```我晕!!C罗怎么这样。..

无视之。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..

C罗被皇马骗了

皇马是浪费人才的地方!

想一下皇马曾经买的天才:欧云,沙维奥娜......很多都被埋没了!
2 b- b: @7 |4 I* a' D专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“银河军舰”!一般般而已!比起曼联的平衡性和培养人才的能力,他排很远!www.imanutd.com7 F5 J1 g, W( @
即使CR真的离开,本人认为,是可惜了!

不仅是可惜了,而且是浪费了。