曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

马努乔渴望给曼联带来惊喜 Manucho Keen To Make United Impact

马努乔渴望给曼联带来惊喜 Manucho Keen To Make United Impact

译自 Goal.com
3 E4 r6 j+ u/ t9 E$ uwww.imanutd.com

. O; F  _, F# k6 z/ G9 D4 t3 R

Manchester United striker Manucho Goncalves is confident of making a splash at Old Trafford after completing his loan spell at Panathinaikos…曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛9 B- y8 v) z8 V3 m  o, y
The 25-year-old signed with United in January, but has yet to play for the club after being sent immediately to Greece on-loan.
- \3 W) y5 w) q  B" V曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The former Petro Atletico hitman has impressed for the Prasinoi, scoring four times in seven league appearances, and will join the United squad for pre-season training in July.www.imanutd.com: q  s' w; p* d! y
Manucho is pleased with the steps he has made during his time in Greece, and hopes to feature for the Red Devils next season.
9 G  [/ v& u0 v& j8 I7 v' T7 R专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Experience专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.. C# A- \7 f9 U. b
"Since the end of the Greek league, I have been in contact with (United assistant manager Carlos) Queiroz and I know that things are going well," said the Angolan.
9 Y3 v, s( I# j* _8 t"I am not thinking about wearing a shirt other than that of United. I am just thinking about playing in the Champions League next season.
) z* o! K' E" q7 Y; ~  k+ f专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."It was a good experience (in Greece). Had I played more games, I believe I could have scored more goals and silenced those who still doubt my qualities.
! c7 M$ A) t( x3 m% {: B"Overall, it was a positive experience. English and Greek football have different styles though."
6 ]) K2 X$ n0 ~. i! z曼联在线·球迷地带Hopeful
) C) ^1 X4 J6 K( D6 F3 d. }曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛United boss Sir Alex Ferguson snared Manucho on the basis of his excellent performances for Angola during the African Cup of Nations in January.
/ g* ^5 R# w' D0 U2 p* k" c- C专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Manucho scored four goals in the tournament, and Ferguson announced that he is keen to hang onto the tricky forward despite problems regarding his eligibility to play in England.
7 Q$ h* D# e$ q. i曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Sir Alex said in February: "Given that he played for Angola and did so well at the Africa Cup of Nations, we will reapply for his work permit in the summer and hopefully next year he could play for us."

' m+ P* [7 `0 g/ G曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛

曼联前锋马努乔在结束了在帕纳西纳科斯的租借后,很有信心能够在老特拉福德成功。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛7 d. Z( h9 z9 S1 D5 p# |
这位25岁的球员今年一月和曼联签约,不过马上被租借到了希腊,他还没有为曼联出过场。
8 B; i7 H6 G: ]) ?/ q! _ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站这位前Petro Atletico射手已经给帕纳辛纳科斯人留下了深刻印象,在7次的出场中共攻进了4个进球,他将会在6月随曼联参加季前训练。
( ^9 }/ l' w, P曼联在线·球迷地带马努乔对他在希腊取得的进步感到高兴,并表示希望能够在红魔阵中发挥重要作用。曼联在线·球迷地带: x! j' G1 F! F' r& v+ C
关键词:经验
1 v* X/ l7 N# C" ywww.imanutd.com
“希腊联赛结束之后,我就一直和曼联助教卡洛斯保持联系,我知道一切进展顺利,”马努乔说.
" }' m, s& D( k+ q' I2 \! E4 q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我不会考虑穿上不是曼联的球衣,我要在下赛季参加欧冠。
! i( n$ `9 ^: l" ^8 _“在希腊我有着很好经历,如果我能参加更多比赛,我相信我还能进更多的球,并且让那些还怀疑我的人安静下来。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 Y6 ?) e3 ~8 H& o7 w# w: o
“总之,这是不错的经历,虽然英国和希腊的足球风格并不相同。”
- f# Z6 j+ n, L$ N曼联在线·球迷地带关键词:满怀希望+ Q) s/ T, U' G1 [! [" c' R3 n
曼联主教练弗格森买下马努乔,他在之后的非洲国家杯上表现十分出色。www.imanutd.com+ v: i. b5 _% ^8 O) E- R3 e
马努乔在这个赛事中攻入了四球,弗格森表示,虽然可能对英格兰足球存在不适应,他仍迫不急待地想让马努乔上阵。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." M: ?/ D2 Q8 m! E3 g
爵爷在一月时候说:“他代表安哥拉在非洲国家杯上表现十分出色,我们将会帮他申请劳工证,希望下赛季他能代表我们出场。
3 x; y5 ?' W3 A6 l专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
8 H. L, v/ q" ^  e曼联在线·球迷地带

他好像被说神了~~~

媒体说到他好像真的好厉害一样。我真 的好想看一下他的表现! 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." X+ D6 F7 J5 z* K" T
不过看他的身体素质真的很不错,有当年99黑风双煞的YORK的影子!

劳工证……很麻烦,动用特殊天才条款?浪费了吧
道苦雙境逢魔災,神降人間末世臨;雲渡仙境共淪陷,九州殘生欲還真。
絃首朱武逆天行,三教先天挽狂瀾;劍途再現風之痕,梵天終要會棄天!