曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

皮克:感谢曼联的一切 Pique: Thanks for everything

皮克:感谢曼联的一切 Pique: Thanks for everything

) G( ^  G- |' C" s+ N5 q. o' a
Gerard Pique this week agreed to join former club Barcelona, but before he left he asked ManUtd.com to publish a letter of thanks to the club, staff and fans... - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 B8 y( x! K, x# N% _
www.imanutd.com0 x! M* ^) M4 M* P
I didn't want to say goodbye without thanking all the club personnel, including the football equipment manager, masseuses, secretaries, coaches, and especially my team mates, who have always treated me well and played a vital role in my development, both as a football player and more importantly, on a personal level.
% @8 o) k: h0 j% ]# D4 Kwww.imanutd.com曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  L6 P. t; {& m$ Z6 L& t) p9 f) g
Obviously I would have liked to play more this season, but I must say that despite some difficult decisions, the manager has always treated me in an exceptional manner, for which I am extremely grateful.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- P: b7 |$ z1 {" F, j7 [  n' G% ]

0 H8 u4 |$ D3 `" g! h9 gI am leaving with some very special memories: scoring a Champions League goal at Old Trafford, beating Arsenal in April on the way to winning the title and, most of all, the experience of being part of this fantastic group that won the Premier League and Champions League Double.www.imanutd.com8 Z0 F; I, s6 d7 y2 x

6 L+ y) D3 Q. f% K# X5 E1 D - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Finally, a special thanks to the fans for their warmth and support. I would like them to know that I will always carry United in my heart and I hope that they understand my decision to go back to my home club, FC Barcelona. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站2 S5 ~, V" ?- S8 K3 E7 S- D
. k% _2 w/ W6 n$ P
Thank you all and I hope to see you in the Champions League final next season.
+ e9 i0 w; H& w% q. v专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
/ I; S+ I! R1 V9 y' F, u) ] - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Gerard Pique
3 n: U2 v! q) k# y* H7 Uwww.imanutd.com曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, Q- Q- v5 o5 k' G) K
曼联在线·球迷地带5 u  Y) N+ K7 t/ ~
皮克本周同意加盟前俱乐部巴塞罗那,但是在离开前,他要求曼联官网发一封信,以此感谢俱乐部、工作人员和球迷……
: V2 T7 k$ W; L6 q  p - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站我不想在没有感谢所有俱乐部所有人的情况下说再见,我要感谢的人包括足球器材管理员、女按摩师、俱乐部秘书们、教练们、还有队友们,队友们一直都对我很好,在我成长的过程中,他们起着关键的作用。
+ M5 E( ^- ~; G2 k- d. x很明显,本赛季我应该获得更多上阵机会,但是我必须说尽管有某些困难的决定,但是主帅总是对我很有礼貌。我真的很感激他。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& f% v& t8 E6 w* I
我会带着几个独特的回忆离开:在老特拉福德打进一粒冠军联赛进球,在4月份赢得联赛冠军的路上击败阿森纳,还有就是成为成为英超联赛和冠军联赛双冠王球队的一份子。曼联在线·球迷地带( c. j7 [' s* P3 h
最后我要特别感谢球迷的支持。我想让他们知道,我一直都在曼联放在心中,我希望他们理解我重返家乡俱乐部巴塞罗那的决定。
! L$ ?( [' a0 U0 [( S% \. S0 c$ t# T曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛感谢你们所有人,我希望在下赛季的冠军联赛决赛再次看到你们!
& j8 Z, ?' A! c" m( zwww.imanutd.com皮克

皮克啊 你怎么走了啊  我是如此的看好你
1 F2 y( z1 K! Q4 o - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站为你祝福 希望将来某天你还能再回曼联 加油

恩。。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..