曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

奥谢:我们可以成为史上最佳 We can be best ever

奥谢:我们可以成为史上最佳 We can be best ever

译自官网
. V: ]% |; Q& d8 f4 O* @2 N/ g" J" D& n* m3 F
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 h( l3 w( {$ r) S/ c7 s) L. \) W

8 a" s& O* j) G3 K  Q- l
John O'Shea believes this season's achievements will act as a springboard for even more success and will see the current side go on to become the greatest in the club's history.
: T. B! O" z: M5 X+ a5 ~ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Sir Alex Ferguson had already labelled his squad the strongest of his reign before the Reds' secured Premier League and Champions League glory earlier this month.1 `8 V8 i7 J2 q
O'Shea is convinced he and his team-mates have the capacity to surpass anything their predecessors achieved, ensuring they go down as the finest team ever to grace Old Trafford. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 S4 O0 U; u* h
"Every player from every decade will have an opinion about who were the best," he admitted. "Some will say '94, others will say '99 and obviously the 2008 boys will say this one. But this team, because of its age, has a great chance to become the best.4 Y" b% g+ C7 G6 h: L3 j( s- @
"The club has so many players and in the build up to the final the manager had every player fit. He joked that he wished we could play European Cup finals every week./ ]4 v) T7 n' q# N7 {# I
"That's what he wants and that's what he felt let us down in years gone by when he had to keep picking the same players in the latter stages. There was a freshness there this year. And you can see the rewards there now with two major trophies."
1 s! N! r5 U% D, I+ I0 |" v专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
4 g! o$ q( n) m, j" |  ?! Y曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
: {3 f$ |: D; u" ?曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛

约翰奥谢相信,这个赛季的成功将会是一个跳板,球队将会不断获得成功,并成为历史上最伟大的队伍。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, {, C  v& y, N+ f/ R0 R6 j& ?& b3 {
本月早些时候,曼联还没有获得双冠,弗爵爷就称现在的球队是他治下最强的一支。
  R0 _+ B" |" q  \3 e; Y奥谢相信他和他的队友有能力超越前辈们取得的所有成就,他保证球队将会成为最佳,来为老特拉福德增光。( l* i# s( c6 e% A. P+ e! c4 Z. ^
“在每个年代,每个球员都对哪个是最好的球队有自己的想法,”他坦诚道,“有些人说是94那一代,有人说是99年那一代,显然2008这一代倾向于自己,不过考虑到球员们的年龄,现在这支球队有很大的机会成为最强的。”
- [1 r( c: X' T/ o; C! h“俱乐部有很多球员,在欧冠决赛前所有人都是健康的,教练开玩笑说他希望我们可以每周都像打欧冠决赛一样。
& D, X/ n' `$ E5 h# A. h曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“这是他一直以来的渴望,前几年,他不得不在最后阶段使用同一批球员,这有时让我们很失望,而今年球队一直很有新鲜感和活力。现在你可以看到,我们拿到了两个最重要的冠军,这就是奖励。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." ^; L, q2 _* e% S: S4 B# B" L  D

9 H" g/ N) w! K; S: R; s" Z  K3 Q. c# }! b0 O3 k) G4 T
[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-5-30 22:43 编辑 ]

还要继续拿下很多冠军咧~!