曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

拉姆西转会费达成协议 Ramsey fee agreed

拉姆西转会费达成协议 Ramsey fee agreed

www.imanutd.com* _4 [5 k, D2 @
United have agreed a fee with Cardiff City to bring talented teenager Aaron Ramsey to Old Trafford. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, b& h1 O: V+ `% h) }' p6 U
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, X# }& }+ r5 j+ C* r- G
The 17-year-old left-sided midfielder has yet to agree personal terms and must also pass a medical before any deal can be completed.
4 I) \/ S/ r3 x& |1 N1 l曼联在线·球迷地带
7 R- P) R) h. \2 z# h! q* f# b专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.A club spokesperson told ManUtd.com: "Manchester United is delighted to announce it has agreed terms with Cardiff City for the transfer of Aaron Ramsey subject to contract terms being agreed and the player passing a medical."
& O: C6 V, ^0 x* g
4 W) b8 f( E7 e; [- Y, Q! F7 g" L: m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.But the Reds aren't the only club in for the teenager. Cardiff have confirmed that "three top Premier League teams" have made bids, with two given permission to speak to the Wales starlet.. h! i$ `/ a" {# }4 m4 c4 W

3 @3 L) T! K! a& p( qwww.imanutd.comRamsey, who has attracted plenty of interest from the best clubs in England, is considered one of his country's brightest prospects in recent years and follows in an impressive line of left-sided Welsh players, including Gareth Bale and his idol Ryan Giggs.
: N; k+ y, D2 k专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
1 R: |  @' R& x4 _曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛He earned rave reviews following his performance in Cardiff's 2-0 FA Cup quarter-final win over Middlesbrough and played in their final defeat to Portsmouth at Wembley.
, ]0 b4 y( j5 ]& G0 ^( f9 \# G+ L曼联在线·球迷地带- X- C: J; E0 }4 s
曼联已经与卡迪夫城就拉姆西的转会费达成协议。
' F) D7 y1 u( j9 R  c1 h, x. {9 H - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站这位17岁的左中场仍未跟曼联就个人条款达成协议,在签订任何合同前,他必须先通过体检。
) ~$ w( K8 ]' k9 f  U - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站一位俱乐部的发言人告诉曼联官网:“曼联很高兴地宣布跟卡迪夫城就拉姆西的转会达成协议,该名球员正在接受体检。”
: @- G3 d+ B: G( t- I$ w* T4 ] - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站但是曼联不是唯一一家追逐这位天才的俱乐部。卡迪夫城证实“三家英超顶级俱乐部”都已经出价,他们允许其他两家跟这位威尔士天才展开谈判。
9 y8 Z  L. S1 Z5 R9 T拉姆西引起多家英超最好俱乐部的关注,他被认为是威尔士最有前途的球员之一。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  `2 [* u( @# F$ F. z9 n
在足总杯2比0击败米德尔斯堡中,拉姆西有精彩演出,而在不敌朴茨茅斯的足总杯决赛,他也获得上阵机会。

17岁?不要象罗西、匹克一样,都帮别人培养了