曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

报纸:曼联准备引进圣克鲁斯 Papers: Reds ready to Roq

报纸:曼联准备引进圣克鲁斯 Papers: Reds ready to Roq

( u; x% X& w: S
Utd to Roq Rovers with Santa bid
; |* Y* n7 q' g+ l& }+ n专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.United are planning to hit Blackburn with a £15million bid for towering striker Roque Santa Cruz. Boss Alex Ferguson has earmarked the Paraguay international as United’s main summer signing. Fergie sees Santa Cruz, 26, as the big man who Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney can feed off. The United boss has given up on Louis Saha playing that role after a succession of injuries. The club is looking to sell. Fergie has also had to give up on an audacious bid to land Barcelona top scorer Thierry Henry, who was persuaded he still has a major role to play at the Nou Camp. Rovers will be desperate to keep their main striker. But with manager Mark Hughes on the way to Manchester City they will struggle to hold their prize asset.
: y# f& t, b; X* ^; s专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Neil Custis, The Sun
1 J# M3 {5 r' m/ G( T曼联在线·球迷地带  q* O6 f1 w% q5 m: s4 I# H" ^
Sir Alex fully expects Cristiano Ronaldo to confirm he is staying at Old Trafford. In an interview for Sky Sports, the United boss insisted there is no way Ronaldo will be signing for Real Madrid.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# n5 b) s: x+ I
曼联在线·球迷地带6 v% K2 g: c/ W9 \8 o( w* f9 Q
David Beckham has urged Ronaldo to stay at United. "He's at the right club and a club he should stay at because as much as Real Madrid are a great team and one of the biggest clubs in the world, he's only just starting at Man United, he's only been there a few years," insisted Becks.
- a7 k  L4 c, ]$ _1 v# ?* R
8 b6 T3 _+ F4 L8 U; t - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站The Reds' manager also revealed that he will retire in two to three years. He also says that the club need to find his mirror image to be their next boss.
7 F4 B7 t. E- I曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." h4 z3 I* s8 ~- A) K
The Daily Mirror reckon United want a staggering £5million for young striker Fraizer Campbell - but Premier League new boys Hull City are hoping to pull off a remarkable deal.曼联在线·球迷地带% A3 X1 P; ], h5 D- o3 P

0 h. p+ S4 Q: n0 V0 {* q) I4 n - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联欲出价引进布莱克本的圣克鲁斯
: t$ f! d8 w( R专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联计划出价1500万英镑引进布莱克本的圣克鲁斯。弗格森把圣克鲁斯视为今夏的主要目标。26岁的圣克鲁斯将会协助罗纳尔多和鲁尼在前场冲锋陷阵。曼联主帅已经决定放弃萨哈,俱乐部将出售这名法国前锋。弗格森还放弃了引进巴塞罗那前锋亨利的计划。布莱克本将尽全力留住这位射手,但是由于主帅休斯很有可能加盟曼城,他们恐怕也难以留住圣克鲁斯。
( B5 m* B  f" ~6 s) f1 x& b2 M曼联在线·球迷地带太阳报曼联在线·球迷地带7 F5 C, H6 m6 p8 s
弗格森绝对相信罗纳尔多将会留在老特拉福德。在接受天空体育采访时,弗格森强调,皇马绝对不可能签下罗纳尔多。# O7 `1 ~& Z( \$ [4 j& A( e
贝克汉姆劝说罗纳尔多留在曼联。“他在正确的俱乐部,他应该留在曼联,他应该为曼联再效力几年。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.. j8 Y" |; r" l5 P/ P; F8 M
曼联主帅透露他将在2到3年内退休。他还表示需要找一名像自己的接班人。
- O+ t2 _& G  F! a - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站每日镜报透露,曼联竟然为年轻前锋坎贝尔标价500万英镑,但是英超升班马胡尔城仍然想完成这宗转会。

26岁年龄有点大,看好本泽马

额.....专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.$ n- S4 C) [2 e0 T/ X/ r
亨利都来....
我的blog:梦剧场的小老鼠
我的视频空间:音乐素描小子