曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

范德萨的荷兰开局大胜 Edwin's Oranje off to a flier

范德萨的荷兰开局大胜 Edwin's Oranje off to a flier

专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., T4 v- _) W" t1 x4 I4 B5 T' ]2 g
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, h# f+ y6 H/ J' X* t8 H
Edwin van der Sar and Holland got off to a flying start in Euro 2008 Group C with a comprehensive 3-0 win over world champions Italy.www.imanutd.com6 X% n: q" L1 ]& q( B- q0 o

& h; \2 }1 G& c# p: S( Z" ?www.imanutd.com
It was a classy attacking display from the Dutch, who Italy found difficult to cope with.
" |! }3 Z% W1 r; Bwww.imanutd.com专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ o5 _. |6 s7 ]9 G! t
Former Reds striker Ruud van Nistelrooy gave the Oranje a fortunate lead when he turned in a close-range finish on 26 minutes, the match officials failing to spot he was clearly offside.. D! g/ d, U5 r6 T; Q- M6 r4 h" [

( a/ [' ]% S6 p& n8 F$ T  S - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Italy had every reason to feel hard done by, but there could be no complaints about Wesley Sneijder's strike five minutes later. A rapid counter attack cut mercilessly through the Italian defence and ended with an expert volleyed finish from Sneijder.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.. L% s# v! _& {8 [' Z; i
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站/ x& a  u! K$ u* ?
Van der Sar was called upon late on to produce stunning saves from Fabio Grosso and Andrea Pirlo before Giovanni van Bronckhorst headed in Holland's third after 80 minutes.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 x0 n% G4 d* X2 n6 A
www.imanutd.com5 u4 E# z7 f, F  ~: A7 a! {
The result puts Marco van Basten's men top of Group C, above Patrice Evra's France and unfancied Romania, who played out a 0-0 bore draw in the group's other opening clash.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ `3 `( @- V( A. K! v2 H( ~
7 A# [. J  L# m  c
Evra didn't play in the match as he was kept out by Barcelona left-back Eric Abidal. 曼联在线·球迷地带3 y( B' g. n, i! [& ~
曼联在线·球迷地带1 `( ]$ ~8 R& D8 U" U7 W
It was a poor display from the French and their performances will have to improve in the remaining group games - against Holland and Italy no less - if they are to stand any chance of progressing to the knockout stages。' F+ @' K9 ^8 {$ Q4 k# q3 P

1 I" I4 d! v. f& x+ G1 K7 P范德萨和荷兰在2008欧洲杯取得完美开局,他们3比0大胜世界冠军意大利。0 ]1 d8 [6 m0 L# r) g2 k$ k+ o
这是一场经典的荷兰攻击战,意大利的防线根本无力抵抗。
! G0 F, i1 T0 j5 s曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛前红魔前锋在第26分钟帮助荷兰首开记录。斯内德在5分钟后再下一城。范德萨先后扑出格罗索和皮尔洛的射门,第80分钟,荷兰打进第3球大胜对手。
6 p: o/ t& x6 Z* K专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.获胜的荷兰在C组排名榜首,埃弗拉所在的法国与罗马尼亚互交白卷。巴萨的阿比达尔成为首发左后卫,埃弗拉未能获得上阵机会。

发布的有些晚了,呵呵。不好意思了...

支持个