曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

赛季回顾:弗莱彻 Review: Darren Fletcher

赛季回顾:弗莱彻 Review: Darren Fletcher

0 A+ @4 {; r3 z: Q; B* Q& _2 _曼联在线·球迷地带Many a big-name player has been accused of not being at their best in the major clashes against top class opposition. But United’s Scottish midfield tussler Darren Fletcher sometimes seems to represent precisely the reverse of that phenomenon.
& r; F( o/ Q' q% t4 k( j专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
4 d9 |: E: [: L' Q5 F - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Despite being one of the lesser-celebrated members of United’s squad, in the big games he has an admirable habit of producing colossal performances and putting the more illustrious names in the shade. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站. r5 h9 \/ n0 k; q6 j9 D+ j
www.imanutd.com6 c7 G5 S  p/ M( n. b
Two notable examples were his commanding two-goal performance when United put Arsenal stunningly to the sword 4-0 at Old Trafford in the FA Cup fifth round and his energetic display in the Reds' 1-0 victory over Lyon some three weeks later. Before that, though, high-octane performances against Roma and Milan at home in the Champions League marked him out as a player who loves to rise to a challenge. And, of course, we all remember his winner against Chelsea to put Jose Mourinho’s all-stars in their place in 2005.
- _, b" ^! U8 U1 d( |$ N专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
; U4 T% d7 s+ [' Z: h/ R# K( n“I enjoy the added pressure of the big games,” he admitted in United Review in March. “The atmosphere’s always special. The fans spur you on as well and that’s the reason that you’re at Manchester United, to play in big matches against your domestic rivals and in the latter stages of the Champions League. At this club曼联在线·球迷地带) E; N+ d2 z/ B. e; a2 r' N
we’re expected to win every game, so it doesn’t matter who the opposition are, the fans demand victory. Going out onto the pitch under that pressure, in that atmosphere, is something I relish.”
4 ^' R3 |# L' m  F; R) R, F专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.www.imanutd.com" T; e2 k: |' f3 v
Unfortunately, a knee injury kept Darren on the treatment table during the bulk of the latter part of the season, and despite returning to the first team at Stamford Bridge, Fletcher was unable to work his biggame magic for once.
/ y  v4 F) |9 _  cwww.imanutd.com - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站. p# j2 ~% {8 s* g, y; i
Yet while United have never looked stronger in terms of competition for central midfield places, with Paul Scholes, Michael Carrick, Owen Hargreaves and Anderson all making a case for inclusion, there’s one thing Sir Alex knows about Darren Fletcher that will always make him an indispensable member of the squad – cometh the hour, cometh the Scotsman.
, r- W0 j, L! B* h) \2 w专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.$ }5 Z6 H$ Q9 e+ n. N# u. S. }
Season StatsAppearances and Goals
& x  k9 t0 o, }) x% H4 L曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛www.imanutd.com$ U# l# b7 {+ y; j
League: 16 apps
& Q( O' }! B8 T2 H3 y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.FA Cup: 1 app, 2 goals曼联在线·球迷地带; e( z/ ]  U! ~+ S( O( G" d
Carling Cup: 0
. I( A9 O- C( X0 S9 nEurope: 6 apps
" k' O+ U* D2 Z% z曼联在线·球迷地带Others: 1 appwww.imanutd.com  V9 b, E8 z! Y4 O4 I! j

) a4 M' ?4 d: B$ T7 H; I - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Season total: 24 apps, 2 goals
3 H9 ^& v$ c( T9 q! r曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Club total: 172 apps, 9 goals
0 R7 H. t6 ]+ R - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
% A- ]" c# `+ J- x; H专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Best game曼联在线·球迷地带; w! L3 C: f9 C: N  J

; {2 i, y6 n8 e( z, @/ p: |专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.United 4 Arsenal 0, 16 February 2008
) p- h5 b3 u  a. S
Although Fletch put in a good shift when called upon to perform league duties, it's hard to overlook his superb showing in the FA Cup rout of Arsenal. He not only covered a lot of ground in only his seventh start of the season, but his performance was capped by two fine headed goals.
2 h" Q. b/ {4 i% e1 g# f曼联在线·球迷地带
5 W0 j- r& y; @专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  O, }1 Y- s! Z0 C
www.imanutd.com) q6 }' T9 ~8 X' n; Q4 W  [% }
许多球星都被指责无法在大战中发挥出最佳水平,但是弗莱彻则是一名大战专家。! h2 X( Y" I" j7 y7 D7 w
尽管弗莱彻是曼联阵中一位不太出名的球员,但是在大战中,他作出极大的奉献。
3 t7 Z( c- D* M) y; \  Y# c% w曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛两个最好的例子是他在足总杯对阵阿森纳的比赛中梅开二度以及在1比0击败里昂的比赛中的精彩演出。当然,我们也不会忘记他在2005年对阵切尔西的比赛中打进制胜球。
6 b1 K9 f+ o4 s$ j6 H# R& A“我希望大战中额外的压力。”弗莱彻在3月份说道:“大战的气氛总是很特别。球迷给予你极大的支持,这是你为曼联效力的原因,在大战中面对国内竞争对手以及参加冠军联赛的关键比赛都是我想赢得的比赛,因此无论对手是谁,球迷都会要求我们获胜。在压力下上阵,在这种气氛下比赛,是我十分享受的事情。”
3 i1 w0 C! Q3 H+ Z: o曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛很不幸,膝盖受伤使得弗莱彻缺席了赛季末段的比赛,尽管在作客斯坦福桥的比赛中回到一线队,但是弗莱彻无法再上演自己的大战魔法。
& J1 {/ {( @( O曼联在线·球迷地带然而,曼联中场的竞争从来没有这么激烈过,斯科尔斯、卡里克、哈格里夫斯和安德森都又能成为首发,但是弗格森也很清楚弗莱彻的价值。
0 V0 E3 x: F0 `) n曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带3 c  T! {* i% A7 O# }# J
赛季数据 上阵次数及进球数专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) ~% B9 Q! k  A0 J8 y: r. g- m9 W
联赛:16次
; V* c9 r( c2 H, |4 l$ x9 A6 m足总杯:1次进2球
$ [9 z7 q3 }. l' F2 E, P' Cwww.imanutd.com联赛杯:0次www.imanutd.com+ h+ V- T2 Y1 o/ ]1 L5 W  e
冠军联赛:6次
& E# H5 K1 H( Q) z. i! @曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛其他:1次www.imanutd.com3 A8 v8 s" j" c% W* j' Z
赛季总数:24次进2球
' K0 i6 g* _* E6 @www.imanutd.com俱乐部总数:172次进9球
3 R& y8 h9 O: L0 r6 o - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站最佳比赛曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- h" |" {& d# V( e4 G
曼联 4 阿森纳 0,2008年2月10日曼联在线·球迷地带  F1 `9 a8 s) P  l6 t+ F! o& e3 _
弗莱彻再足总杯对阵阿森纳的比赛中上演了完美演出。尽管这只是他本赛季第7次代表曼联首发,但是本场比赛他头球打进两粒进球的进球。

宝宝,不错啊,要不是受伤出场的时间应该会更多的
我的blog:梦剧场的小老鼠
我的视频空间:音乐素描小子