曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

卡尔德隆:曼联是朋友,不过…… Calderon: United Are Friends, But..

卡尔德隆:曼联是朋友,不过…… Calderon: United Are Friends, But..

译自 Goal.com曼联在线·球迷地带" Q9 G3 y9 ]! C4 W  ]2 I* K

) W$ o6 w6 i6 C曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛

( B, R; v  z  G: p1 d% m8 {# t. O$ h( o曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛

Real Madrid president, Ramon Calderon, insists that he does not want to break his club’s friendly relationship with Manchester United by pushing hard for Cristiano Ronaldo. But, he does admit that the Portuguese is welcome to join if the Red Devils let him leave.

It seems as if Calderon has knuckled under by admitting that his club cannot do anything to land Ronaldo as the Old Trafford side are not willing to part company with their star player.

The Portuguese winger has been shackled by his club and Real Madrid have slowed down their chase for him.

Calderon is aware of the English side’s stance on Ronaldo but he has, once again, thrown Real’s hat into the ring by claiming the player is always welcome if United give him up.

“Manchester United are one of our friends and Madrid cannot do anything if they do not want to sell the player,” Calderon told Marca.

“However, if Manchester United decide to sell him then we will be interested in signing him because he is a great player.

“In that case, I would be sure that a deal could be reached.”

The Los Blancos chief also spoke about Spain’s chances to win the European Championship when they take on Germany in the final on Sunday.

“I think we will win 2-0. Torres and Sergio Ramos will score for Spain,” said the chief.

It seems likely that Ronaldo will remain at Manchester United for now despite his penchant to join the La Liga giants.

There are fears that the player may cause a big strop as a result of not being able to move where he wants.

' ~0 Q# s' G( B* M2 {  y, w曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛皇马主席卡尔德隆强调他并不想由于强求罗纳尔多而破坏俱乐部和曼联的友谊,不过,他还承认如果红魔准许罗纳尔多离开的话,皇马将会十分欢迎。曼联在线·球迷地带: w0 f% c0 U+ T' X
由于曼联方面不想让罗纳尔多这位当家球星离开,看上去卡尔德隆已经屈服并承认他的俱乐部什么也做不了了。曼联在线·球迷地带9 w$ @+ D8 {. [' F* J* y" V
罗纳尔多被曼联留住而皇马则减缓了对他的追求。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 `4 A. p! Y+ P% L! Z8 ~1 s
卡尔德隆已经清楚英格兰方面的态度,不过他再一次强调一旦曼联放弃,皇马将会十分欢迎罗纳尔多的加盟。
/ r6 Y  e3 Y) M8 W/ {8 e& a专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联是我们的朋友,他们不想放人,因而皇马并没有什么可做的。”卡尔德隆对《马卡》报说。
2 q( N% j1 w- x" F1 ~+ G2 s: Y8 ~曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛不过,如果曼联决定出售他的话,我们将十分有兴趣签下他,他是一位伟大的球员。www.imanutd.com7 Q6 V$ c* l9 N4 C; w' p
在那种情况下,我可以肯定我们会签约。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站* B' B5 o! i- J6 r+ R+ {4 K: ]0 w
他还谈到了西班牙和德国在周日进行的欧洲杯的决赛。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站; u% F- J1 w; u$ O4 B
我认为我们将会以2:0获胜,托雷斯和拉莫斯将会为我们建功,”这位主席说。
& J/ h& E" Q3 ?0 X3 T: Z- b, \% q. d9 Y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.看上去罗纳尔多目前将会留在曼联了,虽然他对西甲有着强烈的向往。
- u$ \4 }% \, T# G" awww.imanutd.com不过恐怕由于这件风波,这位球员将会背上不小的负担。
# n) d& l* |- b/ }
9 H, [; w, _9 `. Q; b* @9 \" X# m[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-6-29 13:00 编辑 ]