曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

热刺阻挠曼联购买贝尔巴托夫 Spurs 'frustrate' United on Berbatov

热刺阻挠曼联购买贝尔巴托夫 Spurs 'frustrate' United on Berbatov

译自 《卫报》官网
. R4 D* O; C3 a8 k8 l

曼联在线·球迷地带, F: B2 w' y% ]  y! j
Manchester United's attempt to sign Dimitar Berbatov from Tottenham is being frustrated because the north London club are still smarting over Michael Carrick's departure for Old Trafford two summers ago, a source close to the player has exclusively told Observer Sport. Reports have estimated that Spurs are asking for as much as £30m for Berbatov, which according to the source is a purposefully inflated price designed to inform United they do not want to sell to them. 'United did to Spurs what Real Madrid are currently doing over Cristiano Ronaldo by forcing the club's hand,' the source said.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) ]7 d, L" y6 K0 c1 M  E
www.imanutd.com( x( W6 O- F, P2 k+ i3 {: r" e6 Z
www.imanutd.com0 \3 z& u7 K8 M2 ]
But the claim was denied by a Spurs executive who insisted there is 'no bad blood between the clubs'. And if United are to land the Bulgarian they may have to find more than £30m and pay a fee far in excess of the record for a British transfer - £29m by Manchester United to Leeds for Rio Ferdinand in 2002 -as it is understood Manchester City had a £32m offer turned down last summer.
) U9 T- k8 f0 c - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
% p; Y  I& v8 i: b
+ S, H9 V' u4 s% z; z3 D6 jBerbatov wants Champions League football next season. United provide this and it is thought that the Bulgarian striker, who has scored 27 goals in 69 Premier League appearances for Spurs, favours playing under Sir Alex Ferguson. 'He definitely wants to leave but Spurs do not want to sell to United because of Michael Carrick,' the source said. 'So, the problem is the price. But the other thing for Spurs is that no other big club is interested.' - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 s/ t) f- r7 H* }8 v- {3 F

0 Y( s! c% T# J. u8 n+ W. U曼联在线·球迷地带 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站2 M* t4 b: a0 v3 _
Carrick was sold for £17m in 2006, a price Spurs hoped would deter United. Despite the claim that Spurs were angered when the 26-year-old was still prised away, the Spurs executive said: 'Michael Carrick was a different situation. He had a year left on his contract and wanted to move his family closer to home.
2 ~0 v/ [' N! I) j( O* r, s3 A曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带' x4 g) Z% i0 r( a$ \5 e
www.imanutd.com- J% W: O4 d* T
'Dimitar Berbatov has two years left on his contract with an option of a further two years, which is our option. It's not in our interest to sell, especially to another Premier League club, whichever one it might be.'
' n" B2 ]& U! {# z6 m* ? - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
9 {! r9 A' z# I5 X曼联在线·球迷地带 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 j7 u" t" p% W* M
曼联签下贝尔巴托夫的努力被热刺阻止了,据很接近球员的线人说,这家北伦敦的俱乐部依然为两年前失去卡里克而懊悔不已。据报道热刺将为贝尔巴托夫估价3000万英镑,目的是用这个天文数字告诉曼联他们并不想要出售贝巴。“曼联对热刺做的,就如同皇家马德里目前在克里斯蒂亚诺罗纳尔多事件上的做法一样,强迫俱乐部放手。”线人说道。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- L& u6 D5 O; G' L) x

( B9 Q# T6 |, V9 e" [- K; Q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站; g3 G7 C1 W, t% G8 h/ ^
不过这个传闻被一位热刺的高层否认了,他强调两家俱乐部“没有敌对的关系”。不过曼联想要买下这位保加利亚球员的话他们必须出价高于3000万英镑,这远远高于英国转会费纪录(2002年曼联以2900万英镑从利兹签下费迪南德),据说曼城去年夏天的3200万英镑的出价都被拒绝了。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" t1 u: d+ Q6 Y+ O& b; S
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  r& s7 N8 H) Z: f* G6 I4 X  ~! Z

" n% S2 S/ p$ l. C, |% |9 N7 l) W贝尔巴托夫想要在下个赛季参加欧洲冠军联赛,曼联有能力提供这个机会,而且据说这位联赛出场69次攻入27球的前锋希望为弗格森效力。“他当然想要离开,不过热刺不想把他卖给曼联,这和卡里克有关,”线人说,“所以,问题就集中在了价位上。不过对热刺来说另一个问题是别家俱乐部并没有表示任何兴趣。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" @. s+ {+ R9 J# e% ~; I( Z

* v% Z) T6 P7 O0 H+ V曼联在线·球迷地带
, z0 L1 Y! L- C( [( o* `; N, e0 g专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.卡里克在2006年以1700万英镑转会,热刺本以为这个价码会吓退曼联。虽然有种说法称热刺对卡里克的离去十分生气,不过那位高层则说:“迈克尔卡里克的情况不一样,他的合同只剩下了一年,而且他希望将家庭搬到离家乡不远的地方。
4 Y  U2 J1 l7 j: s# v曼联在线·球迷地带
% C) T0 _! D/ W0 E专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
2 g( f1 {: ~( ~" f专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.贝尔巴托夫合同还有两年,而且我们还有两年的优先续约权,我们不想卖掉他,特别是买家还是另一家英超俱乐部,不管是哪家。”
( D& |' `+ a% U* t2 n" w& } - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站www.imanutd.com6 ]8 j& e+ ^! m- i$ M/ \