曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

鲁尼设定进球目标 Rooney sets goals target

鲁尼设定进球目标 Rooney sets goals target

译自 SkySports - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" s: {) v4 a' C
+ K! Q" r4 X9 D- T

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; |" y0 b: E. }; i8 q1 O

Aware that Manchester United could be shorn of Cristiano Ronaldo's services next season, Wayne Rooney has set himself the target of improving his goals return.

With speculation over Ronaldo's future refusing to be quelled, United's attacking thrust could fall even more squarely on the shoulders of Old Trafford favourite Rooney next season.

The England international, currently enjoying his honeymoon in Las Vegas, has nothing but praise for his Portuguese team-mate, who scored a remarkable 42 goals last term.

Rooney chipped in with a respectable 18 goals of his own but at one point had to endure a barren run of just three in 12 appearances; and it is not an experience he is keen to repeat.

Citing Ronaldo's phenomenal consistency in front of goal, Rooney claims he cannot but be inspired by the freescoring wide man.

"Cristiano is unbelievable," he said in the Manchester Evening News. "What he's done for United in the last two years is brilliant.

"Playing alongside him makes you work hard. You always want to be the best and I think I can score a few more goals."

曼联在线·球迷地带3 |  M4 _( [4 ?2 W5 L

曼联下赛季可能失去克里斯蒂亚诺罗纳尔多,而鲁尼则已经为自己设定了目标:提高进球数。
  U' c/ `. @, L& p% z- d1 w - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站虽然关于小小罗未来的流言不止,不过在老特拉夫德宠儿鲁尼的带领下,曼联下赛季的进攻可能会更为犀利。
5 S( h6 {3 Z* c% v这位英格兰国脚正在拉斯韦加斯享受蜜月,他一直在不断赞美自己的葡萄牙队友,一个赛季攻入42球的罗纳尔多。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站0 i3 r3 k$ E* a8 i
鲁尼的18个进球的成绩还算不错,不过他曾有一段12场比赛只进3球的进球荒,当然他并不想再次重复这段经历。
7 T( q7 v) M1 V/ q: l曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛谈到小小罗现象级别的持续性进球表现,鲁尼表示他没有其他想法,只会从中受到激励。
5 ^: S1 d- g: f! w专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“克里斯蒂亚诺是邻人难以置信的,”他对《曼城晚报》说道。“过去的两个赛季他为曼联所做得太出色了。”
* h4 [  T* C7 Y; o. B4 m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“在他身边踢球你会更为努力。你会努力做到最好,我觉得我可以攻入更多的进球。”% A$ K3 G! a: _2 u9 w

. i+ L8 Y7 z" [/ w曼联在线·球迷地带www.imanutd.com' Z! g$ D2 c8 X5 f( [- h* i
[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-7-1 23:07 编辑 ]

全队都要提高进球数啊

轻功来捧场了。。

好白。。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..

说是这样,做的怎么样就看实际了

起码应该25球以上`!!!

新球对鲁尼很有利
一日为魔,终生为魔。

还是看好鲁尼,看涨。