曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

曼联球星归队努力训练 Back with a bang

曼联球星归队努力训练 Back with a bang

专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# D$ B6 L, E' w& O" j% k: `
曼联在线·球迷地带) ~9 e5 F: U: P( N, J3 Z
译自官网
" K& z7 V) w: W1 ` - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联在线·球迷地带+ Q. s, w( o8 g+ g, ^3 r4 }
The hard work has already begun for the United squad after they reported back for pre-season training on Wednesday.
3 J4 ^  y5 Z, y( I; b- _9 K, C曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.$ T7 }" w5 d4 E
Ryan Giggs joined up with his team-mates - minus the Euro 2008 contingent - back at Carrington for the start of a rigorous regime ahead of the 2008/09 campaign.
7 e& R; G/ E" Y( K; J# xwww.imanutd.com - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站& m, z+ r0 ?- j7 n' ~' V! w* r
The Welshman enjoyed a six-week rest after last season's triumphant exploits, including a relaxing break with his family in Portugal. But he admits that's soon forgotten once the squad's punishing pre-season schedule begins.
& M+ O% }9 O4 ~+ l' W - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5 P3 a) P/ r7 c+ {2 Q- _& |
"Obviously last season ended brilliantly for the team and for myself, and it’s good to be back, but I’m not really looking forward to pre-season training," he told ManUtd.com.
0 ^1 i0 {% w5 V曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 E" W2 U8 ]; I  l% t' \% G7 r
"Wednesday was just testing to see where your fitness is at. Thursday is another treadmill fitness test which will be quite hard, and that will start to build things up. I’m not really looking forward to it, but you’ve just got to get through it haven’t you?
4 q6 V0 t: u! ?! o7 k" f
; ^! D# k5 W! M) ^"Long distance running gets easier as you get older, I think, it’s just the quicker stuff that is quite hard. But you’ve done it all before and just use your experience to get through it."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 F' O/ A6 |9 G( N5 U; B; h
, h( u$ j# |! Y4 T5 ?  @$ E; }
The Reds have a hectic schedule of matches over the coming few weeks. A United XI will travel to Aberdeen on 12 July, before the first team squad head to South Africa for the Vodacom Challenge. The trip will encompass three matches against local sides Kaizer Chiefs and Orlando Pirates (United will play one of them twice).0 z7 R/ ~0 ^0 s& ?, u4 a6 {
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 X  ]/ I: i4 g# P8 x
On their way home to Manchester, the squad will stop off in Nigeria on 27 July where they will face Harry Redknapp's Portsmouth, whom they will also be up against at Wembley in the Community Shield on 10 August.
' P& s6 h! A+ W! Y( t+ Ewww.imanutd.com - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% v9 j- o$ V8 V) j+ w& ~! d2 u$ h& M4 f
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's testimonial clash with Espanyol at Old Trafford takes place on 2 August and that will be followed by two more friendlies - first up a trip to London Road to take on Sir Alex's son Darren and his Peterborough side. The Reds then entertain Juventus at OT on 6 August。
9 S% R) m. D% M8 G9 F曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
0 d; H1 l5 N/ R: Z0 S3 g7 I2 ` - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联大部分球员都在周三归队参加季前训练,现在他们已经开始展开艰苦的训练。
. U6 U$ d: ]5 B/ Z+ I2 e  b" M专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.吉格斯跟随队友们一起回到卡灵顿训练基地备战2008/09赛季。
, A4 e$ s2 |3 P4 n, u+ G8 {在上赛季帮助曼联赢得双冠王后,吉格斯享受了为期6周的假期。
+ p9 |7 y, e$ A9 B& S2 {/ Q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“对球队和我来说,上赛季当然都过得十分辉煌。回来的感觉很好,但是我真的不是很期待季前训练。”吉格斯告诉曼联官网。
# h! a+ r2 b0 X# p - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“周三只是检查一下球员的体能状态。周四是另一个单调的体能测试,这真的很艰苦,我真的很不期待,但是你必须通过这些测试,不是吗?”
) r& \0 v, h3 |2 |: \! Qwww.imanutd.com“我觉得你年龄越大,长跑对你来说就越简单,我只觉得快跑很辛苦。但是我以前曾完成过所有测试,我会利用自己的经验通过的。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( G0 D! G$ u. R. j; k( _/ d
未来几天曼联有着紧密的安排。7月12日,曼联将前往阿伯丁,然后一线队将前往南非参加Vodacom挑战赛。这趟旅程曼联将会踢3场比赛。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 L* R: K5 ~- [- u+ G8 }! f
在回曼彻斯特的途中,曼联将在7月27日在尼日利亚跟朴茨茅斯踢一场友谊赛,而在8月10日,曼联将在温布莱球场跟朴茨茅斯争夺社区盾。: c3 \- |- L  b7 U. f
8月2日,在老特拉福德对阵西班牙人的比赛是索尔斯克亚的告别赛,之后曼联还有两场友谊赛。首先红魔会前往伦敦路与弗格森的儿子的彼得堡交手,然后在8月6日,曼联将面对尤文图斯。

前年一冠,去年双冠,今年

楼上的想法不错

刻苦训练是必需的,好好加油吧,今年捧七冠算了
道苦雙境逢魔災,神降人間末世臨;雲渡仙境共淪陷,九州殘生欲還真。
絃首朱武逆天行,三教先天挽狂瀾;劍途再現風之痕,梵天終要會棄天!