曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

报纸:罗纳尔多哪里也不去 Papers: Ron's going nowhere

报纸:罗纳尔多哪里也不去 Papers: Ron's going nowhere

! v: @) s, W: u/ _/ N8 {+ M2 V7 r专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
; Y7 _- q8 W5 w5 ~) {  r4 x0 ~. Q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛译自官网曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ r. D/ f% m5 g

# I5 H* F. `! E: Jwww.imanutd.comRonaldo wants to remain at Old Trafford曼联在线·球迷地带% c5 Y  Y6 l0 j
The saga of Cristiano Ronaldo's future took a fresh twist last night when the winger's sister claimed that he wants to stay at Manchester United despite interest from Real Madrid.
  S' e, u" I+ M4 a! k曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Ronaldo said last month that he was keen to leave Old Trafford and move to the Spanish club, provided they paid him and United the figures they were privately talking about, but the 23-year-old has since gone back on a promise to release a public statement on his future. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  N: p: t" M# w. `% [( M- N. G
"Cristiano wants to keep playing at Manchester United," Ronaldo's sister, Elma Aveiro, told the Sun. "Real Madrid keep making very strong advances for him. There is a lot of speculation in the newspapers all the time about where he will go and what he is doing but we know who he really is and what he is really up to. He wants to stay at United."
0 Z) E  D8 g# R' }# R专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Andy Hunter, The Guardian曼联在线·球迷地带" ^2 _3 k; Y! ]9 s& C: Q, K# P$ L  Z

, H' Y4 B( S+ g$ Y2 J7 E曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
Meanwhile, The Times claim Cristiano Ronaldo’s ankle injury “threatens to complicate his potential transfer from Manchester United to Real Madrid”. However, the paper believes the Spanish giants ultimately won’t be put off.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! W2 y0 J1 @6 i. O
1 B& m" U1 A  K" \# n6 I
The Mirror say Ronaldo may have upset United boss Sir Alex after the Portuguese winger allegedly backed the Portugal FA’s pursuit of Reds no.2 Carlos Queiroz for the national team job.
' K0 p. ]/ R2 J# e1 s- A曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" y9 J0 ^/ f7 \: d" M
Also in The Guardian is a piece that claims referees will crack down on dangerous tackles in the Barclays Premier League this season. Referees chief Keith Hackett has apparently instructed officials to show straight red cards.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- I! Q( \; W/ F2 C, Y
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- \' R+ h- j8 x" y4 b
罗纳尔多想留在老特拉福德
( S8 g! \1 L, A# N/ ?, l% M9 g曼联在线·球迷地带昨天晚上罗纳尔多的转会故事再有新鲜消息,这位红魔边锋强调,尽管皇马对他感兴趣,但是他无意离开曼联。罗纳尔多上个月说自己想离开老特拉福德转会加盟皇马,但是现在这位23岁的天才球员发表了一份声明说明自己的未来。“罗纳尔多想留在曼联。”罗纳尔多的姐姐告诉太阳报。“皇马一直都想得到他。报纸传出很多传球,但是我们都知道他真正的想法,他想留在曼联。”
6 I7 O4 X# E9 O3 f( h4 \9 K% k' t曼联在线·球迷地带卫报
. @- E0 A1 E! ~- I  A - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站此外,泰晤士报表示,罗纳尔多的脚踝伤势“可能会令他从曼联转会皇马一事变得更复杂”。然而,该报相信,皇马不会放弃引进罗纳尔多。曼联在线·球迷地带4 A4 b: P$ U8 ^" o3 a) ~& M  o) L
镜报表示,罗纳尔多支持曼联二号人物奎罗斯执教葡萄牙国家队可能会令他与弗格森的关系变得不和谐。, P. P( t. d2 r* e$ i
卫报还指出,裁判将会严惩英超联赛中的威胁铲球。裁判委员会主席哈克特已经通知全体裁判如果有球员作出威胁铲球,那么他们可以直接出示红牌。

去了肯定被大部分球迷看成叛徒,去不了和俱乐部球迷关系闹僵,这么折腾何必?C罗情商很低。