曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

索尔斯克亚善解人意 Ole has feelgood factor

索尔斯克亚善解人意 Ole has feelgood factor

5 T0 I& \6 T' _0 g' ?3 n6 h/ T' F曼联在线·球迷地带 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 M0 V; s, @! {! F& u/ l
译自官网曼联在线·球迷地带, W$ @3 Y5 Q3 B( a, J# `

2 @9 h! d! a  N! |; U - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Gary Neville expects United’s reserves to benefit from Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s positive approach to his work.
/ T9 A' k& Q1 ~5 f5 b, [www.imanutd.comThe Reds’ skipper believes Solskjaer will bring the best out of his young players because he “makes you feel good all the time”.0 J5 X! Q9 }5 B5 V7 ~
“Ole is a great person and he will be a great coach and a great influence on those lads in the reserves,” Neville said in an exclusive MUTV interview.
* L! [  x, s1 q- d& m+ ^专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“Last season he worked with me quite a lot along with Rene (Meulensteen) in coming back from injury and he also worked with the first team.
. A6 s! t& d' N: ^! r/ I专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“I really enjoyed working with him because he’s just a good person to be around. Ole makes you feel good all the time and that’s what he’ll do with the reserves.” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( a( J+ o0 A! m. A7 {
Neville, Solskjaer and Ryan Giggs gained their coaching badges this summer but the club captain admits the experience made him more determined to prolong his playing career.5 j. O$ R3 w' e' ]
“It was enjoyable and it was hard work but it doesn’t replace playing,” said Neville, who made only one first-team appearance last term.曼联在线·球迷地带! g# F7 B% N3 L/ k+ P9 X' R4 N( C
www.imanutd.com1 o/ P8 x. d! J" [
加里.内维尔期待索尔斯克亚在管理曼联预备队后,会让队里的年轻球员取得更大的进步,内维尔认为索尔斯克亚具备发掘年轻球员最大潜力的才能。. m/ F4 C: g. N1 x. }7 R) [0 F
“索尔斯克亚是一个好人,他会是一名好教练,会对预备队的年轻球员产生很大的影响,”内维尔在接受 MUTV 采访时说,“上赛季,他就积极参与指导我的恢复训练,他还和一队一起训练,我真的很喜欢和他一起工作,因为他真的是一个好人,他总是让人感觉很好,这就是他能够为预备队带来的东西。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' X$ }4 O% F3 d. V. b3 Q: n, z
内维尔,吉格斯以及斯科尔斯都有机会在曼联继续担任教练工作,不过内维尔强调自己希望尽可能延续球员生涯,“我很享受目前的生活,虽然要付出很大的努力,但我还不想结束自己的足球生涯。”内维尔说。
* B- h1 z7 G6 D: r5 B: F专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我已经错过十二个月的比赛,所以我必须尽可能延长自己的球员生涯,”内维尔说,“今年是我合同的最后一年,我会全力以赴,希望继续留在曼联,因为除了曼联,我不会去其它地方。”

ole~~~~~~~~~