曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

报纸:奎罗兹准备离开? Papers: Queiroz to leave?

报纸:奎罗兹准备离开? Papers: Queiroz to leave?

, N& m7 H- g; k' Q4 m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
2 t' L) b4 z* J( F( O. U译自官网 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  n3 M# A1 u; }

7 }7 V7 E/ m3 r! P2 Ywww.imanutd.comUnited resigned to losing Queiroz曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 D* z/ k3 N$ P; A0 i& Y
Manchester United were reluctantly discussing a compensation package for Carlos Queiroz last night after Sir Alex Ferguson's assistant confirmed that he wanted to leave the club to take over as Portugal's national manager. A dismayed Ferguson has not given up hope of persuading him to change his mind but there is now a general acceptance at Old Trafford that they are about to lose the services of a man Cristiano Ronaldo has described as "like a father".
4 ^+ ~& m4 q, O6 b2 i! a"I cannot say much," Queiroz said when Portuguese journalists stopped him at Lisbon airport yesterday. "At this moment it is out of my hands. It needs to be resolved between the federation and Manchester United and until then we have to wait calmly. I have spoken to both parties and now I am waiting for some kind of movement."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 ]: X$ T7 C% W- y. i4 O6 f1 {
Daniel Taylor, The Guardian
3 W# }; r' P7 E9 \3 o) u, z8 n曼联在线·球迷地带
. R# f8 J6 \3 M. } - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站The Mirror
claim Academy Manager Brian McClair will take Queiroz's place if the Portuguese leaves. "Appointing from within in the shape of McClair would minimise the upheaval caused by the departure of Queiroz, and the former United striker's familiarity with the players, personnel and coaching set-up should ensure a seamless transition," David McDonnell wrote.
3 t, u0 t3 E) O6 l/ w0 R0 H曼联在线·球迷地带专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- Z5 _+ ^! Q4 V7 v
Meanwhile, the Manchester Evening News suggests Real Madrid have "all but conceded defeat in their pursuit of Cristiano Ronaldo".
; r4 n- z8 U/ W; c9 v: D专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带% [9 Q2 Y. b+ G2 ^9 N6 g
曼联有可能失去奎罗兹
! U" Y1 D* j9 G) i7 A: Swww.imanutd.com曼联目前正准备考虑奎罗兹的合约问题,此前,奎罗兹公开表示他想离开俱乐部,担任葡萄牙国家队的主教练。弗格森目前希望能说服奎罗兹改变主意,但曼联已经要做好失去奎罗兹的准备,而罗纳尔多曾形容奎罗兹“就像自己的父亲”。曼联在线·球迷地带+ O; O1 X) {" w( U5 c# I, p7 w) H* }
“我不能说太多,”奎罗兹昨天在里斯本的机场接受葡萄牙记者采访时说,“在这一刻,决定权不在我的手上,这需要曼联俱乐部和葡萄牙足协去解决彼此之间的问题,我只能等待,我已经和两方面都谈过,我正在等待最后的结果。”
. {9 u& N6 t# w8 _' I4 t% bDaniel Taylor,The Guardian
+ T+ X4 M4 R; \6 B6 Hwww.imanutd.com《镜报》透露,青年队主教练麦克莱尔有望取代奎罗兹的位置,“如果奎罗兹离开,麦克莱尔将会成为助理教练,这名前曼联前锋和球员的关系很好,是合适的人选。”曼联在线·球迷地带6 F6 A. o# O! g/ N; @- A; g: s
与此同时,《曼联晚报》猜测皇家马德里开始考虑收购罗纳尔多失败后的计划。

留下最好,去了也会祝福...