曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

费迪南德再访尼日利亚 Rio returns to Nigeria

费迪南德再访尼日利亚 Rio returns to Nigeria

- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站6 [8 }1 g5 s8 ], y/ n0 M; k. Z

, d) H* L4 {9 P- G( H. ]' M# g' Rwww.imanutd.com译自官网专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) n& L6 G. p+ d, {9 L- \1 ^0 ~% p

. R) n) ?7 |' F6 c3 X4 e- d% J4 kwww.imanutd.comRio Ferdinand will return to Nigeria for the second time this summer when the Reds play Portsmouth at the Abuja Stadium on 28 July.
& f% ?; O! I: F. a& J$ z# E专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
* N3 P- [1 J1 L7 `- @6 {曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
Kick-off for the pre-season friendly has now been confirmed for 19:45 BST, with the match beamed live to UK audiences on MUTV.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" Y$ g/ a0 A  i2 }, p

* a* m- L: a0 t- K9 I5 A3 f! w曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛At a recent press conference announcing the match, David Gill revealed there are more than 14million United fans in Nigeria. Portsmouth’s status in the country is also growing, thanks to the success of homegrown striker Nwankwo Kanu.
9 d0 E. ]( Y! V, U5 s1 n" y - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
7 X. v- K5 b5 ^' y曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛While most United players spent the summer relaxing, centre-back Ferdinand had other plans.曼联在线·球迷地带/ _3 M9 X# Z7 W# p0 R3 ~6 p% z
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 q% i  o4 ]5 j$ N5 S9 |2 w
Two weeks after lifting the Champions League trophy in Moscow, Rio flew to Nigeria on a charitable mission aiming to help promote education through football, and also revealed plans to build a new soccer academy in the country.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ b7 o% v, d* \
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站2 J% B: {7 O( I) V; U1 ]
Travelling as a guest of the state governor of Lagos, Babatunde Raji Fashola, his first engagement was launching the Lagos Street Soccer Championships, an initiative that aims to empower young children through sport, while also helping unearth Nigerian footballing prodigies.www.imanutd.com# T3 H) p( x: ?# q

6 C  C5 u8 O; M* t& ^/ V3 k( ?8 m曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“There are huge talents here that can be as big as Yakubu or Kanu,” Rio confirmed.
# K) d# J" Z2 V+ C$ ^  m8 W专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
; ~) c5 t" [  C+ L8 R& w  ]) A% G专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“They just need someone to inspire them and make them believe in themselves. With what I’ve seen, I can help build an academy here that will see the best of Nigerian talent realise their dreams of being a professional footballer. The power of football here is unbelievable.”
! T! w& M+ n; ?. q. |6 f4 C/ A曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 }$ L- E( r% N' j  C/ Q
费迪南德会在这个夏天第二次出访尼日利亚,在7月28日,曼联会在 Abuja 球场与朴茨茅斯打一场热身赛,开赛时间已经确定在英格兰当天时间晚上7点45分进行。* [! S2 {* G% P
在宣布这项热身赛的新闻发布会上,大卫基尔表示在尼日利亚有超过1,400万名曼联球迷,朴茨茅斯在该国的受欢迎程度也在上升,这是因为尼日利亚前锋卡鲁在朴茨茅斯有好的表现。
- v3 n2 W& r- T+ S曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛当大部分曼联在夏天放松休息时,中后卫费迪南德有别的计划,在欧联夺冠的两周后,他就飞往尼日利亚,通过足球,帮助当地推广教育,同时计划在尼日利亚开办新的足球学校。
; s' `4 a' k5 j& q& q" a - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站作为尼日利亚首都拉各斯邀请的宾客,费迪南德还为街头足球锦标赛揭幕,“这里有很多足球天才,一定能再多出几个雅库布和卡鲁,”费迪南德强调,“他们只需要有人起启发他们,让他们找到自信,按我现在的能力,我会办足球学校,希望能发掘到最出色的尼日利亚年轻球员,完成他们成为职业球员的梦想,在这里,足球的力量是不可思议的。”

好好享受吧。。。