曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

弟弟支持里奥当英格兰队长 Rio backed to lead Lions

弟弟支持里奥当英格兰队长 Rio backed to lead Lions

www.imanutd.com) ~2 {! p4 h  R: M: f' n

, g# N( B! F+ t& P0 {0 S曼联在线·球迷地带译自官网 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  V9 U7 t9 Z0 O) G

2 V: U6 ?2 ?- N- ]曼联在线·球迷地带United defender Rio Ferdinand has all the attributes to become England's full-time captain, according to brother Anton.
; m  T% R: N' P4 m2 x" L  G5 a专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Reds centre-back Rio is a leading contender to become Fabio Capello's permanent skipper, and West Ham defender Anton cites his sibling's outstanding displays for United as proof of his suitability.曼联在线·球迷地带# ~& ^: q. i& N+ C) C2 T
"There are so many reasons why Rio should be England captain," Anton told The Sun. "For starters, the consistency in his play last season was unbelievable. He captained United to the Champions League and Premier League titles.
( g) z. e- l5 G"I don't think there is anybody better than him in the world right now. His professionalism is top dollar - just ask anybody at Manchester United and England.
) f: p2 X, E1 i$ H7 O4 u" |"He has all the attributes to be England captain. It would be a proud moment for the Ferdinand family and it would be something he would handle well. It would be good for the team as well.
; n: v- n. N) V+ k8 @曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"If he gets the armband, the country will see the best of him."! T4 v" z6 r; a- s: V; ]
Capello is yet to announce a decision on his captaincy, with Ferdinand, John Terry and Steven Gerrard tipped as the strongest contenders for the armband.
1 L! M# o  q* u6 e/ N# g - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联在线·球迷地带7 U6 F; `8 U/ v8 J9 |
曼联后卫里奥.费迪南德的弟弟安东.费迪南德觉得自己的哥哥理应成为英格兰国家队的永久队长。
  g- B' B9 v4 B8 l" S: Z  G" E专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联中卫里奥很有可能成为卡佩罗麾下的永久队长,西汉姆后卫安东觉得,他哥哥在曼联的演出证明,他足以担任国家队队长。6 J. t* i7 g( `% m. T9 M! F
“里奥应该担任英格兰队长的理由有很多。”安东告诉《太阳报》。“从数据上来说,他上赛季的稳定性是难以置信的。他带领曼联赢得冠军联赛和英超联赛。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 M* ^0 c* i- }, m, E+ \
“我不觉得现在有任何人比他更出色。他的领导能力是最顶级的,你问问在曼联和英格兰的人就知道。”
- A, w! Y, ~6 Y8 C* t/ K专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“他具备担任英格兰队长的所有能力。这对费迪南德家族来说是一个光荣时刻,这对球队来说也会有好处。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站; V& V& R7 d" d; E
“如果他得到了队长袖标,全国都将看到一个最好的里奥。”
% B' t8 G  P) ^0 f$ Y9 N) |曼联在线·球迷地带卡佩罗即将宣布在费迪南德,特里和杰拉德这三位最有力竞争者中选择队长人选。