曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

技术教练期待季前赛 Rene ready for action

技术教练期待季前赛 Rene ready for action

www.imanutd.com2 o* X: a2 N( g/ }! Y) I' U

3 \* L6 s2 @4 R8 x曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛译自官网
/ x2 F7 n! `7 |+ ?; ]+ [曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% k! J& h* d5 Y' @' x- P: j$ N
Technical skills coach Rene Meulensteen is relishing the start of United's pre-season friendly campaign against Aberdeen on Saturday.
8 _& b* W+ \. o3 e$ E. m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带- B# t/ x7 S* E# y1 r
The Dutchman has been heavily involved in the Reds' return to pre-season training, and he admits that the step up to semi-competitive action will be a welcome one as the squad gears up for the season proper.
# y% \+ ?$ C+ u5 f- c- X  c专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! b6 L  T4 ~/ t( _- r2 q
"The Manager will always look into picking pre-season games for a reason," he told MUTV. "There’s a reason we’re going up to Aberdeen. It’s early in the pre-season, it’s a good game to put everyone through their paces. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站: Y9 q. N0 n" F3 y4 e2 f

" F6 O+ m, U. Q7 }* e' ^曼联在线·球迷地带"Then we go on the South Africa tour and play opposition over there, and it’s all designed to make sure everyone’s physically fit. I think it really starts to kick in when we play Espanyol for Ole’s testimonial, and then obviously Juventus after that." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站. q8 R: F- @  Z# y# P
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* u: z: V$ l( f0 S6 _, R; ^. T5 _
While the coaching staff are charged with bringing United's players up to speed for the commencement of the new campaign, Meulensteen admits he has to monitor individuals' mental state as much as their physical well-being.www.imanutd.com" Y8 b0 g' Q7 k% y

& `* y6 b/ a9 I. G, L9 p' N; _曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"It’s not only the physical fitness, it’s the mental state as well," he said. "That’s measured in a certain way so that we can see the readiness of the players to train or play in games. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. g  \( b( U$ x; g5 a# _

: h& W4 a. N/ n- P6 b7 G - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"It’s a big benefit now, that we can judge players not only by the eye, but also by results. We can see who needs to rest a bit longer and who needs to step it up. I think that avoids injuries, which is a big thing for long seasons where you’re competing for all prizes."
/ P$ U" |$ b( E7 _专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 R5 e; D' k6 o6 t! A/ J' `) ~% D( r
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ J/ ^* d/ ^8 Y0 V
俱乐部的技术教练梅伦斯特恩期待本周六对阿伯丁的首场热身赛,在球队的季前训练当中,梅伦斯特恩一直担当重要角色,他表示球队以半正式的比赛开始赛季的备战,是非常适当的安排。
. Y9 s. S0 ]% b3 J# x - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“主教练会关注赛前的每一场热身赛,”他接受 MUTV 采访时说,“所以我们必须要认真对待与阿伯丁的比赛,虽然现在的季前热身赛才刚刚开始,但这是一个很好的机会,让每一个人都在球场上找找感觉。”曼联在线·球迷地带* _( ~* p! d" r- `8 {4 M$ I# l4 |+ v
“我们之后会到南非,在那里打几场热身赛,所以我们需要每一名球员都有足够的体能状态,接下来在索尔斯克亚纪念赛对西班牙人,应该是赛季真正的开赛,之后对尤文图斯,更是最关键的热身赛。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站/ j. M/ P0 [& E0 X+ {9 L7 N
教练组的成员正在积极帮助球员恢复体能,不过梅伦斯特恩的工作,更集中在帮助个别球员提升自己的技巧,“不只是体能,还有精神状态也很重要,”他说,“当然,我们的球员都非常成熟,他们知道在赛季的这个阶段如何调整自己的心理。”
1 \7 U- ?1 n# f“我们知道哪些球员需要更多的休息,而哪些球员需要加大训练强度,我认为这样可以更好地避免伤病,在一个漫长的赛季,当你需要多线作战,这是非常重要的。”

又得找网络直播了。。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..

回复 板凳 的帖子

大哥...这翻的已经很清楚了呀...
: O. u8 P' M, p专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.请多多指教!!