曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

报纸:贝尔巴托夫期望加盟曼联 Papers: Berba expects to sign

报纸:贝尔巴托夫期望加盟曼联 Papers: Berba expects to sign

+ M+ Y4 z: e; I
www.imanutd.com1 N4 }$ n, i, A" t
译自官网
. t9 ~1 F& y: M0 p - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
6 r$ G8 ~7 r7 N& r) j) ]1 g7 lwww.imanutd.comBerbatov confident of making dream move曼联在线·球迷地带& S# Y, k  A* B/ i2 f
Dimitar Berbatov is determined Tottenham’s hard-line stance over a proposed move to Manchester United will not wreck his dream of Champions League football next season. United have not agreed a fee with Spurs and have not raised last week’s initial £20m bid. But despite insistence form Tottenham that a new approach is not welcome, Berbatov has told those close to him that he expects to be a United player come the close of the transfer window. Sir Alex Ferguson is prepared to play a waiting game for Berbatov, given the Bulgaria striker is his only major transfer target of the summer. Sources at United confirmed yesterday that there is no prospect of Berbatov joining them on their tour of South Africa and Nigeria, but negotiations will gather pace upon their return in a fortnight’s time. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" W, f6 ]2 ^8 J

4 w' G$ o5 ~( z* c. @7 n! L曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛An article in the Daily Telegraph claims Tottenham are digging in their heels over United's interest in signing Berbatov. Spurs were quick to deny reports that a deal was close to being struck yesterday, insisting that they had no intention of letting the Bulgarian move to Old Trafford. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, v- T5 `* X4 G- d" l0 G1 U

% W4 d, T, P% l3 _) D - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站The Daily Mirror reckons Sir Alex Ferguson is ready to jettison some of his emerging young United stars including Fraizer Campbell, Jonny Evans, Lee Martin, Danny Simpson, Chris Eagles, Darron Gibson, Sam Hewson, Danny Welbeck and Ben Amos. Some will go out on loan, while others will be given permanent transfers. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ y2 F: d( x5 J

( D. I/ I4 K& G9 q  J% N, pIn other news, Ryan Giggs has been awarded an honorary degree for his contribution to sport and charitable causes. Giggs was made a master of arts by the University of Salford in a ceremony at the Lowry Theatre in Salford Quays.( z! V: V$ I2 Q, v, V' p

0 I' D( z3 i  E, @0 h3 h1 n* _www.imanutd.com贝尔巴托夫有信心完成梦想转会
) L: c8 A. ]6 V专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.贝尔巴托夫相信,热刺的强硬姿态也无法阻止他在今夏加盟曼联实现参加冠军联赛的梦想。曼联仍未就贝尔巴托夫的转会跟热刺达成协议,红魔不愿为贝尔巴托夫出超过上周最初报价的2000万英镑。不过贝尔巴托夫告诉其密友,他期望在转会市场关闭前成为一名曼联球员。弗格森正在等待贝尔巴托夫。昨天曼联中有消息指出,红魔将无法在南非以及尼日利亚的季前友谊赛途中签下这位保加利亚国脚。
; Y1 A6 Q  ?- ~曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛每日邮报
, i# i: H* `" L' X5 Z6 }2 ~www.imanutd.com每日电讯报的一篇文章指出,热刺拒绝把贝尔巴托夫出售给曼联。热刺强调,他们无意让贝尔巴托夫转投红魔。
4 i- b( \% |  U6 ]曼联在线·球迷地带每日镜报指出,弗格森已经准备好放弃包括坎贝尔、伊文思、马丁、辛普森、伊格尔斯、吉布森、沃森、维尔贝克以及阿莫斯在内的多名年轻球员,这些球员中部分人将被出租,其他人则会永久转会离队。www.imanutd.com$ J$ F: k: w% ^/ v. P3 y5 y4 z. ?
其他新闻,吉格斯因为在体育界有突出贡献而获得萨尔福德大学的荣誉学位.