曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Dawn of a new era for Ole 索尔斯克亚专访

Dawn of a new era for Ole 索尔斯克亚专访

, {! @6 P9 _7 O) T* G6 D专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 O* q4 u9 e; ^" J! t7 V6 F. i
译自官网专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., y6 M( J9 b  ^# h+ ?2 K

3 p& M* r. E! t' O3 T: Uwww.imanutd.com

- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 j3 }+ A1 q9 o
新天地的黎明

/ s0 T. v9 T3 f& ?# |# {7 q$ Z! @
——索尔斯克亚专访

专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 V% s9 P7 o6 J  I, N9 h& J; ~+ X3 O
足球圈似乎只有在夏季才会处于停顿状态,但对于奥莱.冈纳.索尔斯克亚而言,喘息的时间犹为短暂。扮演曼联预备队主帅的新角色在Lilleshall执导训练课,第三个儿子Elijah的出世,以及忙于八月份他退役纪念赛的筹划...

+ q* z1 V6 N, l! G& r) R# i4 R专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.

我是否可以把你过去的几周称作是忙碌的?

[鼓起双颊吹出一口气]有点吧!我在Lilleshall指导训练课,在预备队得到了工作,诞生了一个小宝宝...所以目前还是非常忙的。也许我会在某个周五晚上抽空休息一下,不过前提是得让Di Law(索尔斯克亚纪念赛筹委会的一员)答应才行!但我并不是在抱怨。指导训练课,预备队的工作,纪念赛当然还有我的宝贝这些都是我所希望得到的,所以你就必须为这些事情做好准备。

对你的纪念赛很期待吗?

我现在思考最多的事情就是到时在球场上我能否让我自己保持公正。我有点担心,但这对于我的家庭来说可是一个好日子。我曾经跟罗伊[基恩]聊起过纪念赛的事,他也觉得这是家庭的大日子,如此看来我可真是等不及了呢。

近来你的膝盖怎么样了?

并不太好!如果好好照顾着它也许可以保持20分钟的相安无事。但是自从退役我就再也没踢过球了,所以很难保持长时间的舒适。你必须每天在自行车上锻炼,那不是你最乐意做的,并且也很累。不能再踢球是需要逐渐去适应的,尽管我已经足够幸运到能够在这么伟大的俱乐部得到一份工作去度过这样的阶段。

你在曼联球迷当中已经被看作名副其实的英雄的图腾,你希望至少能以球员的身份向他们说再见吗?

这正是我所希望的最最主要的东西,我希望那一天对每个人都是美好的。我想,每个人都有他会铭记在心的一天,特别是当他已经在英超联赛和冠军联赛当中有了很多的战利品。我原来也参加过其他人的纪念赛,并且他们都拥有了属于自己的大场面——我希望我的这次跟他们没有区别。不要忘了,球迷们在经历了一个收获颇丰的赛季后有了一支值得纪念的伟大的队伍。这可不仅仅因为是某个球员,这是值得称颂的整整一支球队!

并且通过这场纪念赛,可以用一部分的收益去帮助联合国儿童基金会...

我总是说,足球是生活里不重要的事情当中最重要的。(绕口令?呵呵)作为一个足球运动员,你可以创造许多回忆和幸福。比如,如果你建了一所学校,你就会帮助许多条生命。

你向往预备队主教练的新角色吗?你会是哪一种类型的,魔鬼教练吗?

我相信我不得不那样做,因为在我十八九岁的时候对我而言足够出色的东西现在对他们来说却不够好。我已经学习了大量在那个年纪以及随后应该做的。我想你需要循序渐进地推行这些东西,同样这些预备队的孩子们也想被指导。作为职业球员,这可不是一件轻而易举的事情,所以我认为他们会公平地分享他们流下的汗水(意为他认为这些球员的付出和回报会成正比,译者注)。我真是太期待这份工作了,这是一项巨大的挑战。

你原来在预备队工作过吗?

去年我跟着预备队参加过几次会议,还有一些是跟青年队参加的。我有时会问Choccy(布莱恩.麦克莱尔,前预备队主教练教练。译者注)如果我要去预备队工作,去挑战自己,我应该具备什么。我可不想在执教过程中毫无经验。我很乐于那么做,并且现在这已经是我的职责了,所以这也是一项很好的挑战。

你从别人那里学到了什么吗?

我已经跟Choccy聊过了,Rene(预备队教练。译者注)这几年会是我的良师益友。对于如何运作一支球队以及如何当好一名教练,我已经从他身上学到了很多。我们在卡灵顿就经常交谈,甚至在假期里还通过电话沟通。我们对待足球和人生的观点有很多相同之处,这可真不赖。

你有三场季前友谊赛,然后将要在兰开夏高级杯决赛中面对利物浦,这会是很有压力的事情吗?
! `- `: ^  `5 B" {: X3 d4 v8 b专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.

我对很多事情都充满了期待。对于年轻运动员来说,决赛当然是十分重要的大战,更何况我们的对手是利物浦呢!不过因为当时是Choccy把队伍带进了决赛,所以到时候也许仍然是他来带队,我会跟他做好交流。预备队去年在杯赛中表现不错,队员们都清楚每场比赛都对自己的前途很重要,对阵的每支球队都有可能在转会窗对自己有利,或者是被其他球队的教练发现从而得到一份好的合同。他们都处在自己职业生涯很重要的阶段,我都迫不及待地想跟他们一起工作啦!

9 A" q8 I- K! S6 ?曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 _/ \. a5 h' d3 {
[ 本帖最后由 goreds 于 2008-7-18 12:24 编辑 ]

评分人数

由于大小超过限制,特把采访稿原稿放在下面。不便之处请见谅。
# e+ ]/ A9 f, U$ w$ w8 I曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 w9 e( n! l7 P, A/ }
Football may have just emerged from its summer hiatus, but for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer there's been little rest. A new role as United Reserves manager, coaching courses at Lilleshall, the birth of his third child - Elijah - and further planning towards his testimonial in August...
0 A5 l- Y8 d  w# U& w+ _) f( G( N6 ]曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
) M  o8 X- v3 {- Lwww.imanutd.comI take it you could call the last few weeks ‘hectic’?曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. O* i* q$ z8 ?0 C
[Puffs his cheeks] A little! I had a coaching course at Lilleshall, got the Reserves job, had a baby… so it’s quite busy at the moment. I might get one Friday night off, if Di Law (from Ole’s testimonial committee) lets me! I’m not complaining. I wanted the coaching course, the Reserves job, this testimonial – and, of course, the baby – so you have to be prepared to work for them.
0 s" _3 g9 y& p1 v% ^
# i* F; k0 F$ FAre you looking forward to your testimonial?
; l' G7 S+ k) |( d* I7 V8 x6 s# q7 u& v专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.The thing I’m thinking about most is whether I’m going to last and do myself justice on the pitch. I’m a bit worried about that, but it’ll be a good day for my family. I’ve spoken to Roy [Keane] about his testimonial and he said it’s a great family day, so from that aspect I can’t wait.曼联在线·球迷地带# C, T, p( h) T9 @

* a, [* E% k0 U曼联在线·球迷地带How is your knee these days?专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ i; J# c* J7 L) x* e
Not good! It’ll be OK for 20 minutes with a little bit of help. But I’ve not played football since I’ve retired, so it’s hard keeping fit. You have to be on the bike every day, which is not the most exciting thing to do, and it’s hard work. Not being able to play football is something you come to terms with gradually, though, and I’m lucky to have a job at such a great club to get me through it.
! X: f0 `) ~5 S2 q
" \: O6 N. S: G" m' B曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛You’ve got genuine hero status among United fans, are you looking forward to saying goodbye, as a player at least?专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.0 i6 q: M/ q# U2 e* r' B
That’s the main thing that I’m looking forward to, and I hope everyone has a good day. I’d like to think
! h+ b( ^3 Z) O: B! {专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.everyone will have a day they can remember, particularly with the Premier League and Champions League trophies being there. I’ve been part of testimonials before and they’ve all been great occasions – hopefully this won’t be any different. Don’t forget, the fans have a great team to celebrate after last season’s achievements as well. It’s not only a player, there’s also a great team to pay tribute to. www.imanutd.com3 P  w2 Y% J+ I8 |! ]/ ?$ L
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 G: d0 ~0 B2 i
And the fans can help a good cause with some of the proceeds going to UNICEF… 曼联在线·球迷地带, a4 A- z' a0 Q8 `
I always say football is the most important thing that is not important in life. As a footballer, you can create memories and happiness. If you build a school you can help change lives.
# ~; u5 Y5 m' e/ O* s6 G
( _1 s' u7 Q- [+ y( r6 s曼联在线·球迷地带Are you looking forward to your new role as Reserves boss, and what sort of manager are you – are you a hard task master?曼联在线·球迷地带) J5 y  e' ^! ?9 \
I believe that you have to be because what was good enough for me when I was 18 or 19 isn’t good enough for them nowadays. I’ve learned so much about what I should have done when I was that age subsequently. I think you need to push them a bit, but the boys want to be pushed as well. It’s not a doddle being a professional footballer, so I think they’ll have to shed their fair share of sweat. I’m really looking forward to it. It’s a great challenge.
8 c6 p, s- z9 K5 z曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ s9 W1 V. i7 U- T! g
Have you worked with the Reserves before?
! J& _3 H# i& t- Q0 e+ a) O曼联在线·球迷地带I did a few sessions last year and some with the youth team. I asked Choccy (Brian McClair) sometimes if I could have the Reserves to work with, to challenge myself because when you’re doing coaching courses, you don’t want to go in cold. I’ve enjoyed that and now they’re my responsibility, so that’s a better challenge as well.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 N) D. h7 Z- E; q2 Y+ e

8 W6 b. Y3 K$ ?- jHave you had advice from anyone?
: f2 ?! A* c& t; \2 m6 r曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛I’ve spoken to Choccy, and Rene [Meulensteen] has
+ ~! C+ }! g& s, K% J曼联在线·球迷地带been my mentor for years now. I’ve learned a lot from him on how to run teams and how to coach. We talk while we’re at Carrington and on the phone even during holidays. We have similar views on football and philosophy, which is nice.www.imanutd.com' p5 m$ @. f  T
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站) w: V* B( ?) x  W5 ]
You have three pre-season friendlies, then a Lancashire Senior Cup final against Liverpool to look forward to – is that pressure?
" d2 W: X) T7 `: w7 s8 k曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛I have much to look forward to. Obviously a final is a big game for any young player, but when it’s against Liverpool it’s more special. But getting the team to the final is Choccy’s achievement so maybe he should take over for that game. I’ll ask him what he wants to do. The Reserves did well in the cups last year. They know now that every game against these teams is a shop window for them, either for the Gaffer to see or for other managers maybe to have them on loan. They’re just at a great stage in their careers and I’m really looking forward to working with them all.

LZ辛苦啊。。很不错~~~