曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

罗纳尔多曾与与弗格森会面 Ronaldo And Fergie Meeting Details Emerge

罗纳尔多曾与与弗格森会面 Ronaldo And Fergie Meeting Details Emerge

译自 Goal.com
, k' D' m( o" I4 d% R - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站www.imanutd.com. `/ E$ r! Y4 P# q0 y7 q& E) h

' V* S. Z1 ?7 e( Q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
  G6 [4 O6 `! Q% W% cCristiano Ronaldo told Alex Ferguson that he wants to go to Real Madrid while the Scot reacted by claiming he join anyone but the Spanish giants in their secret meeting in Portugal last weekend, it has been revealed.1 B# o* W( I' q+ i9 `+ S
After weeks of a tense stand-off, the Manchester United manager flew out to finally speak to his star player and the pair came no closer to reaching an agreement, according to AS.www.imanutd.com) t* d+ z; a! U6 l! v# p
The Madrid-biased paper believes that Ronaldo finally told his mentor face-to-face of his desire to go to the Bernabéu, but the news was not well received.
" ?7 h+ o2 P" c& R. hwww.imanutd.comIn response, the fiery Scot stated that if he was allowed to leave Old Trafford then it would be for any other club expect Madrid following their behaviour in recent weeks.
. _( B$ g" [3 ~8 n2 s% a$ f- d4 T曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Ronaldo then reminded his boss that he feels certain promises were made about him being allowed to leave without a great furore if certain trophies were won and targets met.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& {1 d3 [. g3 o  \. O
Ferguson is said to have listened patiently and not been surprised by some of the points made by the player, even the view that Manchester United should make a move easier.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! V7 T! }* d2 `6 n: W! Z# v
But the United chief was never going to be convinced by any of the arguments and left Portugal realising that the situation is more difficult than he realised.曼联在线·球迷地带7 U+ a& A  H6 M9 h' y$ Y% y% }7 y$ W
Following the meeting, Ronaldo told friends that he would only be returning to Manchester this summer in order to finalise a move away from Old Trafford and not to play again, AS continued. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( |0 ~" n) K' [
The report suggests that the pair will meet again after the Red Devils return from Manchester and that the latest details of the talks has lifted spirits in Madrid.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% B$ R; ^8 Z/ g7 ?' T' S
Los Merengues' president Ramón Calderón knows that he cannot afford to miss out on Ronaldo after making his desire to prise the player away from United so public.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛9 p' T0 s& L% H# }( K$ N& B6 ?" F
His efforts are an attempt to mirror the quests that the club undertook to sign Zinedine Zidane and Ronaldo under the previous regime, when Calderón was a member of the board, but this time the 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' S' Q( E3 a0 E3 y$ B
plan is not working as smoothly.
' }; a1 K% @+ ?www.imanutd.com
+ z$ v; E* _- L2 r& v专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.C罗告诉弗格森他想要加盟皇马,不过苏格兰教头声称他可以加盟任何球队,就是不能去皇马,这就是上周二人在葡萄牙会面时的内容。曼联在线·球迷地带. Z9 e7 b- ~1 J* Q1 N0 `' c- S( T
根据《阿斯报》(wfcjj:对这家报纸以及《马卡报》反感的人可忽略以下内容)的报道,经过几周的冷战,弗格森最终奔赴葡萄牙与罗纳尔多交流,不过二人并没有达成一致。
8 [) d% b1 C" I. o$ n) W- C曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛这个亲皇马的报纸称C罗向弗格森坦白自己加盟伯纳乌的意愿,不过这篇报道的真实性让人怀疑。曼联在线·球迷地带/ z% k) L$ g9 J- K% Y/ h5 }4 k
弗格森的反应是C罗可以加盟除皇马以外的任何球队,因为这家俱乐部最近的表现实在令人生厌。/ M7 O; ~+ x4 F) F
罗纳尔多之后提醒教练,他们之间有过承诺:一旦曼联获得了一些冠军,完成了一些目标,就应该准许他离开。
  G- x" K3 F' V6 `. B- C! ?7 l专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.据说弗格森一直表现得很有耐心,甚至在罗纳尔多表示曼联在转会一事上应该更大度一些的时候,他也没有表现出惊讶。www.imanutd.com. y4 z1 J/ A- I: b% G) z
然而弗格森没有被说服,也没有答应任何事,他离开葡萄牙的时候才意识到事情比他原先想象的更复杂。
: p9 j6 ?6 [; W. x$ Q, z曼联在线·球迷地带阿斯报继续写道,会面结束之后,罗纳尔多告诉朋友他必须要回到曼彻斯特,完成转会。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛+ Z9 B' L2 I1 |0 s9 {
据报道,二人将在曼联从南非回来之后继续交流。而以上消息无疑又一次刺激到了马德里的神经。www.imanutd.com4 n- a) u6 o" h' j, \& R' e/ s
皇马主席卡尔德隆已经无数次表达了对C罗的欣赏和渴望,他知道转会失败的话他的压力将会很大。
0 ^* \$ e' D1 ~, V6 |: B曼联在线·球迷地带他希望能够重演皇马签下起达内和大罗的场景,那时卡尔德隆还只是董事会中的一员。不过这一次的情况似乎更为困难了。

也不好这么说,外国人智商本来就很低的,中国人现在比外国人差就是因为智商太高,没有外国人单纯。。。所以C罗看到钱就傻了也是像生理反映一样没法控制。

哈哈,楼上的观点很新奇!