曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

伊格尔斯:我可以离开曼联 Eagles: I Could Fly The United Coup

伊格尔斯:我可以离开曼联 Eagles: I Could Fly The United Coup

译自 Goal.com
8 C' F* {& Y$ P/ q  X3 m - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
7 o, {# U8 f( k曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
$ L- |  \6 O8 D7 E( r$ k曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Manchester United fringe player Chris Eagles admits the end might be nigh for his Old Trafford career...) q. i) x+ t* f8 h. F1 E) ~
17 first-team games in five years might explain with Manchester United prospect Chris Eagles is starting to explore his options.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# Q( K. [4 T. A  v7 B# V: T3 s; F
Futhermore, the last place you'd want to be a right-winger is Old Trafford, with Cristiano Ronaldo for company.
' L6 X+ C) u/ G$ R0 h - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站It comes as little surprise, then, to learn that Eagles has been talking with other clubs as he gets continually itchy in the Red Devils' reserves.
/ P2 L7 c' ?: C8 J8 k曼联在线·球迷地带Several Championship are reportedly tracking the 22-year-old, who has been farmed out on loan by Sir Alex Ferguson four times. Burnley are said to be a likely destination should the midfielder choose to strike out on his own.
# J, f6 b. \: A1 _% W0 p曼联在线·球迷地带Eagles, on pre-season duty with United in South Africa, told MUTV: “I’d love to stay at Old Trafford and make my career as a United player, but I need to think about playing regularly.
3 ?3 |5 j! F; w& {. I5 B曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“There have been talks with Premier League and Championship clubs, but nothing’s been decided. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 e; c2 z& k; p
“It’s difficult because I want to play every week, whether I leave United or stay at United. If I think I’m going to get a chance here then I’d love to stay. If not, maybe I have to look somewhere else.6 Y( F, P0 f4 D& O4 j5 U
“I’ll speak to the gaffer over the next week or so and see what happens. There are all sorts of options available.”
+ H" d5 R8 v0 U, i' j曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Jonathan Greening is a good example of a hot Old Trafford prospect who failed to make the breakthrough and left to flourish elsewhere. After first spending time with Middlesbrough, the attacking-midfielder left for West Brom, leading the Baggies back to the Premiership recently.
4 d# V' h* w- G" _5 H  H
% I3 Z2 c7 B5 Y8 M曼联在线·球迷地带曼联的边缘球员伊格尔斯承认他在老特拉夫德的职业生涯行将结束。
4 E1 `$ ^) n  T/ T' \, ] - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5年仅仅出场17次足以说明为什么这为曼联的希望之星想要出走。
" j2 N: x; s  Awww.imanutd.com要知道,老特拉夫德可是所有右前卫的梦想之地,特别是还可以和C罗一起踢球。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, i$ Z1 F0 O2 m$ s4 Q
所以当得知伊格尔斯不满预备队的生活,谈论其他俱乐部时,我们还是感到了一点惊讶。
; w- i% {) j- M4 G- n# J专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.一些英冠俱乐部都在追逐这位22岁的球员,他之前也有过4次出租的经历,他的下一站很可能是伯恩利队。www.imanutd.com& t0 H" V: k9 m) w; _. ?+ D# ?$ z
伊格尔斯在季前训练中接受曼联电视台的采访,他说:“我希望留在曼联,在曼联做出一番事业,不过我需要能够经常比赛。www.imanutd.com& A8 V) k) n$ B: D( D# \
“我们和英超以及英冠的俱乐部都有交流,不过现在什么都还没有决定。”* W6 S. w6 @; _) g! G6 h4 ~2 E
“这都很困难,无论是离开还是留下我都希望能够每周打比赛,如果我在这里能获得机会的话我会留下,反之我想我应该看看其他地方。曼联在线·球迷地带' C6 T! b* m  [5 }& W- `0 @7 a7 {9 {  b
“我下周将和老板谈谈看看会发生什么,我有很多的选择。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- D7 U6 E; Z3 R1 v8 ]3 n: W
Jonathan Greening是一个不错的例子,他曾是曼联的希望,后来他平庸地离开之后却又创造了自己的辉煌,他在米德尔斯堡度过最初的一段时间后来到了西布罗姆维奇,并带领这支球队杀回英超。

这样对双方都好。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..

年轻人把握好自己的路就行。。。

恩...他打边锋能力还是差了一截...