曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

加盟皇马也许对罗纳尔多有害 Real 'would be bad for Ron'

加盟皇马也许对罗纳尔多有害 Real 'would be bad for Ron'

4 S3 [% m2 P+ z, d+ e0 I9 P6 W曼联在线·球迷地带 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% G" K- ]4 M& \0 R
译自官网
' Z) K4 e! g0 ^- t& U2 e专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
6 P1 N( V" ?8 a* |曼联在线·球迷地带Sir Alex Ferguson was at his most candid yet on Monday afternoon when asked about the future of Cristiano Ronaldo. The Reds boss firmly set out the facts that Ronaldo is contracted to United for four more years, adding that a move to Real Madrid would be “the worst thing he could do”.  h# S$ K3 q  i* r% b
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- |6 a% p! c1 K2 l
The 23-year-old winger, who is currently recovering after an ankle operation that will keep him for around three months, has been the subject of much speculation linking him with a move to Real Madrid this summer.1 q/ L2 G0 \9 @+ @; I* u

# }& `5 c% ]" T# }- r曼联在线·球迷地带United have stated throughout that Ronaldo will not be leaving, while Sir Alex described a meeting with the player in Portugal as “amicable” and seemingly positive. At a press conference in Durban on the club’s visit to South Africa, the United manager took time out to further reveal his views.
6 D+ i3 `- N) D; ]% R( ]) |曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
5 m1 P% f  ]( X$ o2 \9 m8 a专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“The future is that Cristiano signed a five year contract with the team last year and he has four years left. That’s definite, I’ve seen his signature,” said Sir Alex.
% F9 v; _; d: n/ z' x9 [专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 b7 @$ w8 Y4 E7 `* I( X
“Young lads can be turned by the talk of money and the moves that are happening all the time in football. But after the Champions League final he was the happiest boy in the world. I think he knows where the best club is to be, and that is Manchester United.
2 Y7 _5 l8 O& n3 a$ N& m4 K6 n
* v0 e9 n( H# Z  [“I honestly believe that going to Real Madrid would be the worst thing he could do. I think he’s 23 years old and at the right club, a fantastic club.”
' {5 [' i$ W3 ~. A4 ]. r曼联在线·球迷地带
! e, E9 E' q" Q: p6 R) ]3 k9 @5 B8 h1 `曼联在线·球迷地带Team-mate Michael Carrick was far from pleading with Ronaldo but strongly expressed his views about the draw of Old Trafford. “I can only speak for myself,” he said. “But for me this is the best place in the world to be. Joining the club was the best decision I have ever made.”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., }* J1 S$ O5 x) j* f9 A7 M- v

; [/ D! `1 F1 l( K9 }* A3 b0 V7 S曼联在线·球迷地带在谈到罗纳尔多的未来的时,弗格森强调,他与曼联的合同还有4年才到期,此外,他还表示,如果罗纳尔多决定加盟皇马,那么这也许会是“最糟糕的事情”。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" ~6 M! N" d  q" M" [' I
23岁的罗纳尔多目前正在养伤,在传闻中,他很有可能在今夏加盟皇马。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" N" @; C% t, M2 K' T- j$ I
曼联已经多次强调不会出售罗纳尔多,而弗格森则表示,他在葡萄牙曾与罗纳尔多进行过一次“友善的”会面,在德班出席一个新闻发布会时,曼联主帅谈到自己对罗纳尔多未来的看法。曼联在线·球迷地带0 G6 \: x  k- F, v& p2 O
“未来就是罗纳尔多在去年跟曼联签订了一份为期5年的合同,他的合同还有4年才到期,这是肯定的,我亲眼看到他签名的。”弗格森说道。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  A, c6 J( y, h* U! F& D0 \
“年轻人可能会被金钱所诱惑,这样的转会总是会在足坛出现。但是在冠军联赛决赛之后,他是这个世界上最开心的人。我觉得他知道那里才是最好的俱乐部,这就是曼联。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站. V7 K- \7 i2 U: {. C) h) ^
“老实说,我觉得加盟皇马也许是他可能作出的最糟糕的事情,我觉得23岁的他已经在一家合适、梦幻的俱乐部。”
; u: Q3 s2 B- {6 _  K7 H' _专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.队友卡里克并没有恳求罗纳尔多,他只是对老特拉福德的吸引力表达了自己强烈的看法:“就我个人而言,我敢说这是世界上最好的地方!加入这家球会是我做过的最好的一个选择!”

什么?C罗想要加盟皇马?我怎么从来没有听说过??