曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

朴智星发誓要远离伤病 Park vows to stay injury-free

朴智星发誓要远离伤病 Park vows to stay injury-free

! y* t7 J3 Z- d& P) H

9 C- u6 `( C6 [5 b* D曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"My aim for next season is to stay injury-free for the whole campaign, then I can show what I am capable of on the pitch."
! S% ?0 a0 I  H1 z! |曼联在线·球迷地带

& l" r) ^/ d8 f  L, B1 N. F$ q1 C曼联在线·球迷地带– Ji-sung Park
/ e! y" E0 G1 |  w - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
2 H. h- f4 R/ V; ^* C6 G' r曼联在线·球迷地带“我新赛季的目标是整个赛季都不受伤,然后我就可以在球场上证明自己的能力。”
4 g: y/ M/ g* U  }: G. q曼联在线·球迷地带-朴智星 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站9 V7 d1 t2 R5 A3 Y
www.imanutd.com* V: u5 Z& ~% F3 F2 s
译自官网
3 D. t4 \$ g' w: D0 t4 j  j' s+ E8 c
2 a' q" ?% B, ~. Q( @) j, g - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Ji-sung Park has set his sights on an extended and injury-free spell in the first team next season.曼联在线·球迷地带+ e( y$ K, ~* x5 c7 p
The Korean winger's three-year United career has been punctuated by a series of injuries and he missed the first half of last season with cartilage damage.
$ Y0 H1 [) q# q" @8 h8 C, Twww.imanutd.comThat knee injury has resurfaced over pre-season, ending any chance of Park representing his country at this summer's Olympic Games or joining the Reds' trip to South Africa.
0 n. V" V  }" Q5 U' ?/ {& C  L' k曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The 27-year-old returned to the UK from his homeland on Sunday and will have his knee assessed by medical staff at Carrington, although he is confident next season will be his most productive yet in a red shirt. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5 O. w6 V  x& O) k) e
He told ManUtd.kr: "I've had a good rest and I trained on my own in Korea, but I will have my knee checked by the club. My training schedule will be decided after that."www.imanutd.com$ L3 |- e9 S9 \; m
"Each season there are many chances for me at United and I am trying to take those chances and perform on the pitch. I've always tried to do that, but it has been hard because I've picked up an injury every season.
% p8 {& ]9 s- S7 f"So my aim for next season is to stay injury-free for the whole campaign, then I can show what I am capable of on the pitch."曼联在线·球迷地带5 r. Y, q, u8 S+ \2 S5 x

7 N# {" {2 c, U; O* S; M曼联在线·球迷地带朴智星希望在新赛季不再受到伤病的困扰。
8 H  m. ^* Q. ^2 O& X曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛这位韩国边锋在为曼联效力3年间不时受到膝盖伤病的困扰,上赛季他就因为十字韧带受伤而错过了上半阶段的比赛。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." I3 c3 O5 Q* z+ ]) X2 {' ]
同样的伤势使得他不但错过了曼联的季前赛,而且还使得他无缘今夏的北京奥运。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 `' i4 c+ ^( l$ B, C6 c
朴智星在上周日从韩国回到英国,他将会接受曼联队医的检查,不过他有信心在新赛季为红魔作出巨大奉献。& b- r: o( t/ x3 e6 Q1 l
朴智星告诉曼联韩国官网:“我得到很好的休息,在韩国我独自训练,但是我将会接受俱乐部的检查。在检查后,我的训练时间表将会确定。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ R, K. \8 ]& K6 b( h
“每一个赛季,我在曼联都有很多机会,我会尝试去把握住这些机会在球场上证明自己的价值。我总是会这样做,但是由于每个赛季我都受伤,这破坏了我的计划。”曼联在线·球迷地带. [( x9 O$ j/ K' e
“因此我新赛季的目标是整个赛季都不受伤,然后我就可以在球场上证明自己的能力。”