曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

报纸:温格抨击皇马 Papers: Wenger slams Real

报纸:温格抨击皇马 Papers: Wenger slams Real

* {% ^4 r7 J( ~# c8 V7 l/ D; |曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
& t/ o6 x- B6 {9 m7 L6 B  B曼联在线·球迷地带译自官网专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 {7 j) Y# Y* M# S

/ ]8 k+ F( T. l. t曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Arsene Wenger backs Fergie in hammering Real on Ronaldo
% ?+ t( i0 k8 R" @6 JArsene Wenger has for once thrown his weight behind Sir Alex Ferguson by accusing Real Madrid of "destabilising" Cristiano Ronaldo. Wenger's spats with Fergie have become legendary in the Frenchman's 12 years as Gunners boss - their rows adding spice to Arsenal's battles with Manchester United for the title. But Wenger reckons his old adversary has every right to moan about the way Real have gone about trying to poach Portuguese wing wizard Ronaldo. "If you don't show respect to other clubs, I think that football is moving in the wrong way," said Wenger. "You cannot come out like president Ramon Calderon has done at Real Madrid with Manchester United, and tell them they cannot stop a player from leaving. You can destabilise any player in the world - that is irresponsible. The big clubs should have values and vision, and be setting an example to others. If we do not do that in football, then we do not understand our responsibilities."
9 Z1 I6 @- E+ _, e% ~曼联在线·球迷地带Tom Collomosse, The Mirror
1 F. M6 V- ~1 n, E+ i/ @ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Most of the nationals cover Ferguson's assertion from Monday's press conference in Durban that Ronaldo would be making a mistake if he moved to the Bernabeu.7 U5 n3 B$ E% m7 u5 O
The Daily Mail claims Tottenham have submitted 'evidence' to the Premier League which supports their complaint over United's alleged pursuit of Dimitar Berbatov. Sir Alex has already dismissed quotes attributed to him last week regarding the Bulgarian striker.
/ B# u) g6 J; q" u7 f# w% s曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The Sun carries an interview with John Terry in which the Chelsea captain admits he is still haunted by his penalty miss in May's Champions League final defeat to United.曼联在线·球迷地带7 \6 _) A) j7 o9 U) p7 g& [3 C

5 g, z* F" J. I% D' S$ _曼联在线·球迷地带温格支持弗格森不卖罗纳尔多
- ^/ @- J- @, ]3 Z- E" ]曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛温格再一次声援弗格森,指责皇马追逐罗纳尔多是不正确的。在执教阿森纳的12年间,温格曾多次与弗格森打口水战,不过这一次,温格支持弗格森不把罗纳尔多卖给皇马。“如果你不尊重其他俱乐部,那么我觉得足球就进入了错误的方向。”温格说道:“你不能像皇马主席卡尔德隆那样对待曼联,并且告诉他们不应该阻止球员离开。你不能动摇世界上任何一名球员——这样的行为是不负责任的。豪门应该有正确的价值观和先见之明,他们应该成为其他俱乐部的模范。如果我们不这样做,那么我们就无法理解我们的责任。”
- g4 @2 m7 r( s2 y - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站镜报
3 s7 U) M4 \/ B$ ~  t; J大多数报纸报道了弗格森周一新闻发布会的讲话,如果罗纳尔多加盟伯纳乌,那么这是一个错误。
1 m" \. u8 W8 D3 }2 m& mwww.imanutd.com每日邮报表示,热刺已经向英超联赛递交‘证据’证明曼联追逐贝尔巴托夫。弗格森已经否认他上周曾评论过这位保加利亚射手。
$ J- X; c. F1 p1 P太阳报报道了特里的一个采访,切尔西队长承认,他仍无法忘记自己在5月份的冠军联赛决赛中射失点球导致球队不敌曼联。