曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

福斯特能成最佳 Foster 'can be the best'

福斯特能成最佳 Foster 'can be the best'

8 f/ U7 I0 t: k: X( x

- C& W( X: @! B* |% |8 w' `4 TSir Alex Ferguson reiterated his belief that Ben Foster will soon be England’s number one after the United stopper kept a clean sheet against Orlando Pirates in Durban.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 m/ w+ B: T, e3 n( I' I, I$ N

% J) i8 O2 a9 L# k  J
It was Foster’s first full 90 minutes in the first team since he made his United debut against Derby County in March and he was twice called upon to make sharp saves.
: E" J9 O: s7 F$ r" z/ M专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* p- N- v0 ^4 j' R
The Reds’ boss was delighted with the 24-year-old’s performance and expects big things from the goalkeeper this season.
7 X' J- S: N  Vwww.imanutd.com专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.$ _! X0 d2 M# g; ^0 D
“With the ability he has, Ben is certainly going to be challenging for a first-team place,” Sir Alex said.
4 n* _- c8 }& {% {曼联在线·球迷地带
" w$ h2 v# p" I# D, \专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“That’s also good news for England. They’ve brought David James back in and if they’ve gone back to an experienced goalkeeper it tells you there’s an opportunity there for Ben.
3 h/ {2 R2 K6 C& ^曼联在线·球迷地带www.imanutd.com# U" {  L8 o/ t4 Z4 R' }
“Edwin will start the season as number one. Remember, Ben’s in competition with one of the best goalkeepers of all time. There’s no way I’d discount Edwin van der Sar after his performances for us.
7 E  |4 J' [9 r$ x. f$ \曼联在线·球迷地带
2 k' J7 j+ X$ j0 M$ w% s( K专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- a- o# E1 b' i3 {3 }1 g! Q7 @7 \, |
在对阵奥兰多海盗的比赛中保持不失球后,弗格森再次表示,福斯特很快就能成为英格兰一号门将。
  V2 ^+ ]2 O3 E$ s9 O+ c - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站这是福斯特自从在3月份对阵德比郡的比赛后上演了处子秀后,首次代表曼联一线队踢满90分钟,在比赛中,他作出两次关键扑救。
' G; W7 m# E  G6 Y  m' N曼联在线·球迷地带曼联主帅对这位24岁的门将的演出感到满意,他期望福斯特在本赛季有精彩演出。曼联在线·球迷地带1 G" D6 A9 l: k4 D# X. T
“以他拥有的实力,福斯特当然有可以挑战一线队的位置。”弗格森说道。
) v8 s! t$ x3 r6 T5 L  h6 z! p- w+ |1 [专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“这对英格兰来说也是一个好消息。他们召回了詹姆斯,如果他们需要召回一名经验丰富的老门将,这告诉你福斯特的机会来了。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站7 u$ o1 z# e1 g
“范德萨将会是本赛季的一号门将。你要记得,福斯特是在跟世界最好之一的门将竞争。”