曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

卡里克渴望赢得更多冠军 Carrick hungry for more

卡里克渴望赢得更多冠军 Carrick hungry for more

3 B$ [, c+ r5 D* x曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛www.imanutd.com4 C7 ~" C' W' K3 q+ Y
Michael Carrick says the squad are determined to keep up the winning habit after last season's glorious double.
! l" A5 X2 e: Z0 R1 s# f曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带& p. Q4 ^3 S! ?4 m9 W
The midfielder insists confidence could not be higher within the camp after claiming back-to-back titles and the club's third European Cup.曼联在线·球迷地带  u/ a6 }0 ]- a2 l( y6 V' V
www.imanutd.com; h4 J2 v& t! l# n* D% |
"The success we’ve had over the last couple of years fills you with a lot of confidence," says Carrick.
" ]9 U4 h- _' g4 j% U+ S曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- s8 A/ e, u$ G; X/ f  j& q
"Wining the Champions League is a tremendous achievement and one we set out to do. We managed to win the double so as players, we’re going into the new season full of confidence and looking forward.
$ j& S# }- [  y" x' k0 p - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站www.imanutd.com$ q- G. @6 s6 X9 `
"The feeling you get from winning drives you on to win even more. I looked at Giggsy, Gaz [Neville] and Scholesy and wondered how they’d done that for so long, but now I know. You can’t get enough of it.* }" I) ?4 N2 d& t# [) \/ p: x

5 Q) f# r; k' y3 i# Z8 r曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"Hopefully that will drive us on to have more success in years to come."
6 i# [& n: @) P- y& ]6 C; H+ o2 Z4 D
) W' c2 k  [* h1 ?8 O/ n  F1 v% L - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站在上赛季成为双冠王后,卡里克表示,曼联决心养成赢得冠军的习惯。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ I; W, n8 J1 I. k
这位中场大将强调,他有信心同时成功卫冕英超和冠军联赛冠军。曼联在线·球迷地带  V* W9 n* i3 O7 M/ F
“过去两年的成功使得你充满信心。”卡里克说道。
. m7 Z7 R1 o* W1 `! H& O - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“赢得冠军联赛是了不起的成就,只赢一次不能令我们满足。我们要设法赢第二次,我们对新赛季充满信心。”' |6 d" ~& M. O3 R5 n
“赢得冠军会令你想赢得更多冠军。我以前很奇怪吉格斯、内维尔和斯科尔斯为什么可以踢这么长时间,但是现在我已经知道了,你的欲望是无法满足的。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站/ ]" j8 @3 X, H$ r
“希望这会推动我们在未来赢得更多冠军。”