曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

哈格目标新赛季为曼联出战50场 Hargreaves targets 50 games a season for Man United

哈格目标新赛季为曼联出战50场 Hargreaves targets 50 games a season for Man United

节选自 《每日镜报》
0 ^9 k9 A# \4 u; A曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* B- w  U4 r/ S4 W! |1 P4 B/ i% \
曼联在线·球迷地带2 r: @8 T3 I2 ~
7 {* T4 |6 Y. E$ X8 O% U
Owen Hargreaves has handed Manchester United and England a major boost by claiming he is finally over his knee problem.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- ^3 V) r7 M: N# U* ?* t! L' i1 l4 x
Hargreaves was restricted to just 23 starts last season following his £17million move from Bayern Munich. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% v0 V% p- x: q: O: E( G0 K
But he believes a course of injections has rid him of the debilitating tendon problem.曼联在线·球迷地带/ K8 L& k) P3 R9 U8 G& M# C
And the midfielder, 27, says he will now be able to play as many as 50 games in the new season and consign his injury to the past.
. {7 h  K/ f: Owww.imanutd.comHargreaves, who missed United's pre-season trip to undergo medical treatment on his knees, said: "The original plan was to go on tour to South Africa with the squad.
! S4 q, |: d& {' ^( q曼联在线·球迷地带"But I had a serious problem last season, missed a lot of games and it appeared again in the summer. I've had some treatment, a course of injections. It takes a lot of time but the medical staff are hopeful and I think we've found the solution that will make sure I'm fit for the whole of the coming season.www.imanutd.com" ]4 c: A# Q& M- }
"If that means missing a pre-season game or two and then being fit for the next 50, then I'll take that./ l+ }& G. [" @, n$ Z/ |8 k' b
"All the games in pre-season are important and the games coming up against Espanyol and Juventus are top games."
+ H0 a4 B; {3 m* z- I1 Q6 w1 r2 I  o# w曼联在线·球迷地带Hargreaves returned to full fitness towards the end of last season and played a key role in United's Premier League and Champions League triumphs, including scoring in the Moscow final against Chelsea in the dramatic penalty shoot-out.2 I) q! f* b  _4 d4 B7 `
The England star will be fit for United's friendly against Juventus at Old Trafford on August 6, when Sir Alex Ferguson's players will finally get the opportunity to parade the Premier League and Champions League trophies in front of their fans.
& F( Y, ~1 @4 o" O专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带, `/ W6 |  r) q# y7 }& r/ |- D
  {6 c( X/ I( L- A4 ^
欧文哈格里夫斯为曼联和英格兰队带来了振奋人心的消息,他称自己已经完全从膝伤中康复过来了。
, j1 j% U2 f7 x6 n. _自从以1700万英镑从拜仁转会过来后,哈格仅仅为曼联首发了23次。曼联在线·球迷地带' v& A" A! r4 a4 C* B
不过他认为这次的注射治疗已经让他摆脱了肌腱虚弱的问题。www.imanutd.com. c8 X  J9 u- ?: |; c: t2 U/ i
这位27岁的中场称他已经甩掉了伤病的困扰,新赛季他可以为曼联出战50场。
8 @, d" Y  ]5 v, Y5 z' a- N0 `由于治疗膝部,哈格错过了曼联的季前巡回热身,他说:“我本来计划和球队一起去南非的。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 ^: ?7 K/ b! e0 c5 Q
不过上个赛季我留下了一个严重的问题,我错过了很多比赛,今年夏天它又发作了,我进行了一些治疗,进行了一些注射。这占用了不少时间,不过医疗人员很有信心,我觉得我们已经找到了根治的方法,这会让我在整个赛季都保持健康。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, F5 N( n! k1 N2 {# V
如果为了50场的机会放弃1到2场热身赛的话,这是值得的。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ P  A- m/ o" ]& w- ]* B. w$ d( l
季前赛都很重要,接下来和西班牙人以及尤文图斯的比赛都将会是顶级的。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站# S5 i7 U! O  C+ ?: g: f
哈格在上个赛季末段曾康复过,在曼联的双冠征途上做出重要贡献,并且在欧冠决赛中对阵切尔西时在点球大战中打入一球。
5 P1 T0 v9 @: d1 o- g专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.这位英格兰球星将会在曼联8月6日面对尤文图斯时痊愈,那时弗格森和球员们将正式在球迷们面前展示他们的双冠奖杯。
) m3 Y% s. x# s; x. E0 kwww.imanutd.com