曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

吉格斯照亮曼联未来 Giggs a beacon for Reds' future

吉格斯照亮曼联未来 Giggs a beacon for Reds' future

+ j: ^0 @; V$ ~1 u7 N9 U/ V* L - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站www.imanutd.com/ Z" [7 Q( ~7 H
译自官网
: \  d6 s  J- E- e* o曼联在线·球迷地带www.imanutd.com- f& O9 ?/ R( v4 i7 c3 D
Ryan Giggs' gloriously successful career has been underpinned by an unyielding desire to keep on winning trophies.
, _, d! ^& m- O+ ~' _) ~# z# L" T0 Z. C曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
( C7 o7 B( I! F# q4 `! [The 34-year-old Welshman has never been one to rest on his achievements, preferring and United will be hoping his attitude and approach to staying at the very top of the football pyramid will filter down to the young players in the current squad. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* R; S; T" a5 B6 n( S, U  B
8 f9 S( H) @6 i6 x' o
Giggs has been around long enough to recognise the winning trait in players, and one look around the dressing room fills him with confidence that last season’s highs will not be his last.www.imanutd.com% y, x2 Z+ [6 K1 `9 }4 a

+ L6 i! f8 c; G9 l/ p9 P3 ^曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“I think that’s the biggest challenge,” he said in an exclusive interview with Inside United magazine. www.imanutd.com0 U. |6 B4 T& d. k! S6 J& E# J. z

' d* B# ^/ q' \* [ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“To be fair, the young lads rose to the challenge of defending the Premier League title last season. For many of them that had been their first time as champions, and it’s much harder to defend it because everybody always wants to beat the best. They did that, and then went on to win the Champions League as well.”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- A* g# B, [  I1 R0 |

% J0 Y7 h* h- [6 m% c, q7 l% C& i) } - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Ten league titles and two Champions League crowns are the pride of Giggs’ honours. He’s won enough to know that the challenge only gets more difficult.
! Q; \  N; v% o7 b, Twww.imanutd.com曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! M  \3 [6 F8 |& C+ ]8 f- P8 `
“It does get tougher, because you’ve got to keep that desire and that hunger in order to succeed," he added. "I’m sure all the young lads have that, but us older ones and the manager will stress it to them anyway. They’re all good lads, they all wanted to win trophies when they came here, and they want to win more now. There won’t be a problem there.” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ t( s( P0 U/ e. M) ?/ R' v

. V) J' G- Q; O5 ]3 ~" ` - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站吉格斯虽然已经拥有光辉灿烂的职业生涯,但是他还想为曼联赢得更多冠军。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 _' {; N' V+ c
这位34岁的威尔士老将从来就不是一个得到点成就就三天打鱼两天晒网的人,而是像曼联队所希望的那样把他的各项成就都推上足球金字塔的顶峰。这样的态度和成就将会鼓励现在队中的小将们。& T( O& h- |3 |7 q1 Q
吉格斯拥有一位成功球员的所有品质,每每环顾更衣室,他都会充满自信地认为,上个赛季的辉煌不会是结局。曼联在线·球迷地带" m  A, S& l0 {5 E7 S$ z! ^5 T
“我觉得这是最大的挑战。”吉格斯在接受《INSIDE UNITED》杂志的专访时说道。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.7 F; m& p/ P" \" j7 Q) a; P. P
“老实说,年轻球员的成长是上赛季成功卫冕英超冠军的原因之一。他们中很多人都是第一次成为冠军,要卫冕更加困难,因为所有人都想击败最好的球队。他们成功做到了,然后他们还赢得冠军联赛。”
1 M+ ?* O' j% Q' f  B( G - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站吉格斯已经赢得10个英超冠军和2个冠军联赛冠军,他知道未来的考验将会越来越困难。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛7 b* _7 f3 ?& N, \) x- `
“这会变得更困难,因为他必须保持欲望去成功。”吉格斯继续说道:“我肯定所有年轻球员都有欲望,但是我们这些老队员和主帅将会向他们再次强调。他们都是好球员,他们都想赢得冠军。这不会成为一个问题。”

伟大的曼联11号!!!  我最爱的恐怖左翼~
~心无旁物··目空一切~