曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

纪念赛回顾 Testimonial timeline

纪念赛回顾 Testimonial timeline

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# O% k; C1 t+ Z% I, P' M% t9 F1 ]8 y+ S. P

' F  `# j1 A5 A4 k; J2 _8 }9 R! {  u - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站ManUtd.com's Steve Bartram brings you the sight and sounds of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's testimonial against Espanyol...曼联在线·球迷地带6 Q: N* d; I1 i" q/ v* D( v
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( r; ?! m/ G* L2 n: V* V: [
2:30 - A huge crowd is packed inside Old Trafford, and they make a hell of a noise when Ole leads out United for the warm up. The warm up is soundtracked by Elvis Presley's Suspicious Minds, Like A Rolling Stone by Bob Dylan, and Guns n' Roses' Paradise City - all songs chosen in advance by Ole, all cranked up to 11 on the Old Trafford sound system.曼联在线·球迷地带3 e  [- ]+ A- d' a) x- s- O7 g
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( G. r% H$ r  v- n7 [
2:40 - Eamonn Holmes and Peter Schmeichel take to the turf for an interview. Ole races over to Schmeichel for a quick chat. Before rejoining the warm-up, however, he seems to take a mischievous dig at the big Dane by pointing to his greying sideburns. Big Pete then talks the building crowd through his career alongside Ole and, inevitably, the 1999 Champions League winner. “I didn’t see it coming,” he understates.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.7 J9 K5 p: d5 B& s& g* c
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' K3 ?- h5 ^7 r7 E1 c
2:47 - Stadium announcer Alan Keegan proceeds to warm up the crowd, asking for noise from each stand in turn. Each group complies, before joining forces for a rousing rendition of ‘Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole…’曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛3 ~* K- y7 w1 N2 a

% I/ N2 T1 P6 t, e8 {# l" m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2:55 – The teams walk out onto the Old Trafford pitch, forming a guard of honour. A huge cheer builds as the Norwegian emerges from the tunnel holding the Champions League trophy. Either side of him, son Noah and daughter Karna carry pennants for the captains to exchange, while behind him the North Stand holds a mosaic saying '20Legend'.
5 z1 V  h  ]6 S8 S; \7 t专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带6 x! Q1 k. j( j
2:56 - The Solskjaer family have a photoshoot to attend, first in front of both teams with the trophy, then just with the United line-up. Alan Keegan reads out the two teams - guess whose name gets the biggest cheer of the lot. www.imanutd.com; U2 _4 k; _+ W+ p) D; ^+ a' b, B
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 k# B- u; O+ g" o
3:02
- A somewhat sheepish Ole hotfoots it to the bench, clearly not totally comfortable with being the man of the hour, before Espanyol kick off to get us underway.
0 k; j- z& f$ B- {专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带6 f: b4 x4 E" n) D
3:05 – A special occasion? In Manchester? Farewell blue skies, here comes the rain. Not in the same Biblical proportions as we saw in Moscow, but still enough to get the players irritatingly damp.www.imanutd.com# _# J4 x4 |% M; ^' P& }) Q, _7 c

9 |; z* j/ I. T* w% C1 L% K曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛3:21 – The first meaningful match action sees Paul Scholes clip a delightful 20-yard chip against Alvarez Cristian’s post, before Nani pulls the rebound wide of the same upright.www.imanutd.com! I5 z3 W6 ?2 q7 \3 l$ x

5 R5 v7 ~2 c3 f- Z) u  C0 N曼联在线·球迷地带3:35 – It’s a carnival atmosphere, but there appears to be a clown on the loose from a local circus. Ryan Giggs overhits a pass to Tevez, and Espanyol keeper Cristian attempts some carefree trickery with the loose ball, loses track of it, kicks it against himself and concedes a corner. Textbook capering.
, \$ V' J. D: ?3 {
7 v. l1 t( i' M( c5 d* V; K; h曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛3:52 - At half-time Old Trafford is treated to a live rendition of Barcelona, sung by a very talented young duo called Jonathan Ansell and Saraya Mafi. The pair look dapper, putting Alan Keegan's sharp grey suit in the shade, and prompt a great reception from the crowd upon completion of their performance.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 Z& }+ e6 s5 A4 D5 e
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% W+ N- ]% Z6 B# K
3:57 - That's eclipsed however, when Eamonn Holmes retakes the field and introduces Teddy Sheringham, to a rapturous response. When asked about his own Champions League final goal, Teddy claims: "Giggsy had a shot from the edge of the box with his right foot, so I knew he had no chance of scoring, and I was there to tap it in."
$ v7 C/ w( _: G8 b/ g曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% V8 n/ _2 r3 j  P* ~4 ^' p
4:05 - The teams retake the field, and United get the game underway again.www.imanutd.com0 J/ Z( D& e' Y- h& _

/ p) w2 a8 x5 z& ]曼联在线·球迷地带4:24 - Ole warmed up as a substitute a fair few times during his Old Trafford career, but he surely never earned such a rapturous reception as on this occasion - warm applause from all over the ground, widespread chanting and a standing ovation from the South Stand.
6 {4 q- w# L8 \www.imanutd.com
9 N3 x0 q/ a/ Y4 w% W专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4:28 - Each and every person - bar one or two duty-bound by a code of impartiality within the press box - inside Old Trafford gets to their feet as Ole replaces Carlos Tevez. He's straight into the action, pinging a 50-yard pass to Ryan Giggs. It arcs away at the last minute and goes through to the keeper, prompting a couple of mock boos from the crowd.
- {3 i, j' d% S# T- ewww.imanutd.com
$ q, [; S8 l0 {/ Z# R6 C! g曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4:30 - For someone who hasn't played since May 2007, Ole looks really sharp. His clever flicked pass for John O'Shea looks set to put the Irishman through, but it's deflected away and the chance is cleared.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛+ P# U! [) Y. s2 p

% h, T8 r2 c" N$ `曼联在线·球迷地带4:37 - Fraizer Campbell is brought down on the edge of the area for a free-kick. The crowd wants Ole to take it. The players want Ole to take it. He does, but it hits the wall. Campbell then wins the ball back and crosses for Giggs, who nods to Ole. One touch, bang. A stunning shot is heading for the top corner until a brilliant fingertip save from Cristian. He gets a high-five from Ole, but quickly becomes the panto villain when he saves another powerful Solskjaer shot a minute later.
5 ]# J# |9 u* Q1 j7 Dwww.imanutd.com
# \( `' e# n; i0 C4 P曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4:41 - Alan Keegan reads out the attendance - a whopping 68,868 - but Ole doesn't seem to notice. He's busy giving Fraizer Campbell a pep talk about movement, complete with sharp arm gestures to show his young colleague where he should go.
. Z/ o2 i9 F$ D' \" U; H曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 E! X* A) m" ?$ e( C" k: y' {
4:43 - Campbell's a fast learner. Coming in from where Ole was pointing just two minutes earlier, Fraizer darts in between defenders to reach Giggs' through-ball. Rather than look for Ole, he lifts a lovely finish over the keeper to put United ahead.曼联在线·球迷地带3 S: s1 H6 Y& I3 u. N6 V

7 Z" O( C0 Y, e9 a; I6 c7 ~% l - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4:48 - Referee Hauge penalises Ole for handball. A chorus of boos ring around Old Trafford like thunder. At least the rain has stopped, although it's gone into that muggy kind of atmosphere you only get in a Manchester summer.
( p1 |$ U' t; i3 S8 ] - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4 X) v) V% ?! y
4:54 - The final whistle sounds. No fairytale goal for Ole, but he's quickly swamped by players from both sides, and gets another standing ovation from the crowd. Alan Keegan introduces celebrity Red Jimmy Nesbitt, who takes to what he calls "the most precious bit of grass in the world," before introducing Ole for his speech.
  L' L2 L: t  Q+ P9 U: ] - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
& E8 p, X' f0 C5 m, D专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4:55 - With 20Legend emblazoned across Old Trafford's digiboards, Ole thanks everybody he can - the players, the manager, Espanyol, United's staff, and he saves special thanks for the fans - "the best supporters in the world, you've been fantastic" - and his family.
3 d9 H8 V) o; K1 B$ J+ L3 C  E8 u曼联在线·球迷地带
8 O. N/ e5 @" z6 j - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4:59 - With that, Ole is joined again by Noah and Karna, as well as newborn baby boy Elijah, before embarking on a Solskjaer family lap of the Old Trafford pitch. You know how there are always some people who leave before the end of matches? None of them came today. Everybody stays to applaud, and Ole warmly returns their applause.
% I. q, ^  m5 r6 B - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
% {; I3 D- J9 j' d8 f8 M# r- M7 D0 P - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5:03 - United's players form another guard of honour in front of the tunnel, and Alan Keegan encourages the crowd to again salute 'number 20, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer', before the Norwegian disappears down the tunnel. Out of sight, but not out of mind as the singing continues in salute of a true United legend.www.imanutd.com. ]5 o6 ]+ m2 I, U$ C

, D0 N& O7 x; X/ C. C$ ]www.imanutd.com
; t& \$ F* V7 u1 \: c" Y% Twww.imanutd.com曼联官网的记者Steve Bartram带你们一起回顾这场对西班牙人的索尔斯克亚的纪念赛...曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! ?8 `% m9 G, ^

/ l- q) G  ?. _' w - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站2:30 – 大量球迷涌入老特拉福德,当索尔斯克亚热身时,现场引发一阵轰动,接下来,现场放起激动人心的各首关于索尔斯克亚的队歌。- [5 _. [# f- [. U6 g2 i' [, o

% F& \! s8 r* _1 U; F# o曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2:40 – 舒梅切尔接受采访,索尔斯克亚马上跑到舒梅切尔身旁,和他交谈,在加入热身之前,两人向球迷表达谢意,这让人回想到1999年那个伟大的夜晚。. K" a4 F( W) B! m% x
曼联在线·球迷地带+ g4 n& l, ?! [, l( \4 I5 q
2:47 – 现场播音员希望球迷制造更大的声浪,现场球迷高呼“Ole,Ole,Ole”。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站: k% z# b8 X% t3 A
( Q5 W; p1 _; ~3 w
2:55 – 球员走出球场,而索尔斯克亚则手握欧联冠军,出现在通道上,而在他身旁,是他的子女,看台上的球迷在高呼“20Legend”。
5 @& e1 E+ H* E& I  z3 F6 ^ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% v2 V, N$ l# Z$ v8 r8 @0 V
2:56 – 索尔斯克亚一家站在两队球员面前拍照,然后是球队的大合照。
1 y. `2 T$ X7 f- I7 S3 ]8 l专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
& R$ U* k! {! n% Z) c5 U3:02 – 索尔斯克亚坐在替补席上,而比赛即将开始。
! `7 a. }- M. Y9 Dwww.imanutd.com4 A3 y3 i+ x/ T5 D% j9 L
3:05 – 天空下起小雨,虽然不像莫斯科那样的滂沱大雨,但足够让球员全身湿透。
" [6 M2 t& Y4 a9 g; [曼联在线·球迷地带
! r; y3 H0 N# {* ^专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3:21 – 比赛的第一惊险镜头,斯科尔斯在离门20码处的射门击中门柱,纳尼的补射偏出。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' a  H: P; f5 [/ Y1 u3 R5 o2 Y& C1 M
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.: w  f& _) ~! j

8 t4 ]7 @: s$ w( E1 A/ _曼联在线·球迷地带3:35 – 现场气氛热闹,特维斯传球,吉格斯没能控制好皮球,不过西班牙人门将出击也出现失误,只能勉强把皮球踢出底线,曼联得到一个角球。www.imanutd.com* O1 d& f% q: B: ?3 {

6 E$ n% Z/ o+ _; ~6 V+ i - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3:52 – 在半场休息时,现场播放巴塞罗那的那个欧联决赛的精彩片段,两名青年球员穿上当年的由 Sharp 赞助的球衣进行表演。
& {0 E+ V' Y/ h! ~6 r专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 m, ~& X5 R8 }8 R1 \$ F5 b5 I: n
3:57 – 谢林汉姆来到现场,当被问到他在欧联决赛所打进的那个进球时,他表示:“吉格斯在禁区边缘用右脚射门,我知道他的射门无法进球,所以我出现在合适的地方,补射得手。”曼联在线·球迷地带" d/ ~1 a! e5 ], G" k; w# g1 ~

9 k' ^9 D! z- H6 ?, U - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4:05 – 两队再度上场,曼联开始控制大局。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 K2 z* P* L) s' [& @: _5 {; t, [0 V& U
www.imanutd.com# q5 G  z4 B: [- R
4:24 – 索尔斯克亚在他的球员生涯,经常在老特拉福德的场边热身,但这一次,他所获得的欢呼声应该是最大的,全场球迷都在欢呼,吹哨和歌唱,南部看台的球迷更是站立鼓掌。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 y+ `; N$ n% Y$ @, F+ o. ^

7 a; Z5 y, l' A# |www.imanutd.com4:28 – 索尔斯克亚换下特维斯,马上长传给吉格斯,可惜后者无法射门得分。www.imanutd.com" {" I$ X% u7 F3 Q# h
曼联在线·球迷地带, z# k9 e0 Q+ W8 I! Q
4:30 – 尽管自2007年5月以来就从未踢过正式比赛,不过索尔斯克亚的状态还很不错,他险些助攻奥谢获得射门机会,可惜传球被其他球员碰了一下,改变方向。
, ^+ U8 I3 ~2 t: U/ s9 n# x7 z4 c - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联在线·球迷地带6 |1 j- m2 l* }$ W: f& S8 k
4:37 – 坎贝尔在禁区边缘被侵犯,球迷以及球员都希望索尔斯克亚来主罚,而索尔斯克亚的射门打在人墙上,坎贝尔抢回球权,把球传给吉格斯,吉格斯头球摆渡,索尔斯克亚接球后射门,皮球飞向球门死角,不过西班牙人门将克里斯蒂表现神勇,他飞身扑救,把皮球托出底线,接着和索尔斯克亚拍了一下手掌,1分钟后,他又挡出索尔斯克亚的劲射。
( h% c' \. L. S! Q( s( J; b" g曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
0 a! H# _* V  I曼联在线·球迷地带4:41 – 今天共有68,868人来到现场看球,不过索尔斯克亚正专心比赛,他与坎贝尔的配合并没有成功,他马上在球场上指点坎贝尔该怎样跑出空挡。
" y3 h2 T6 t2 \6 e9 G; W/ _ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站. Z0 z* ?) W/ k# N' y! t- B: x. i
4:43 – 坎贝尔很快有所启发,他接应吉格斯的直传,然后精彩地射门得分。
4 V( r$ B) O/ I; y, ]www.imanutd.com; v$ s, h/ U2 s3 _
4:48 – 裁判吹罚索尔斯克亚手球,全场发出嘘声,雨终于停了,现场气氛更加热闹。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% T! j1 Y% r7 p; s' P) b: K( u
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  G/ n7 _7 p! |3 A2 j; `
4:54 – 全场比赛结束的哨声响起,虽然索尔斯克亚没有进球,不过两队球员都前来向他表示祝贺,现场球迷再次站立鼓掌欢呼。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. [9 G3 C; G, V& E4 m3 H

+ a) E8 [: k6 @/ M曼联在线·球迷地带4:55 – 索尔斯克亚发表赛后讲话。
+ o$ d; S- c8 r  U9 D专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
% P1 [" L/ M2 l$ ]/ T! B曼联在线·球迷地带4:59 – 球迷久久不愿离去,与家人在球场上进行拍照留念,并走进更衣室的索尔斯克亚再次回到球场,感谢球迷的支持。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ |! e  o% E. t! V8 B

; w4 c4 M) |& \专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5:03 – 球场播音员再次带领球迷高呼“20号,索尔斯克亚”,而索尔斯克亚终于消失在球员通道上,但这无阻球迷继续向这名伟大的曼联20号球员致敬。