曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

索尔斯克亚赛后访问 Ole's OT address

索尔斯克亚赛后访问 Ole's OT address

; e( L9 K5 C2 W6 @Ole's parting message“I knew this was going to be my last game at Old Trafford and today you’ve been absolutely fantastic again. You’re the best supporters in the world." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站) ]. F" K* b3 Z
曼联在线·球迷地带: j  {, E7 a+ ~* J9 m6 s5 R
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ V! H" n1 i& V. g( d/ t! n( A

7 V- D- a. p) W0 k. e8 _索尔斯克亚的心声 “真的不容易,我知道这是自己在老特拉福德的最后一场比赛,今天真的感觉美妙,你们是全世界最好的球迷”
4 s: h; ]) t; H6 d) v索尔斯克亚
! a! Z! y! ]; k8 C7 `8 nwww.imanutd.com
5 f5 `, Q: B: f! m2 d曼联在线·球迷地带
" n5 F7 J/ X  ]" D" W+ X2 `- j' R专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.译自官网
; h- z" i3 s4 O曼联在线·球迷地带
0 N, S8 C$ X9 J9 {$ ?% X2 {www.imanutd.comWhen the final whistle blew at Old Trafford on Saturday, an emotional Ole Gunnar Solskjaer took to the microphone to address Manchester United fans.
( L1 L, A5 n2 m, _2 b; ?曼联在线·球迷地带专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 [- l' T" U; f7 z+ i
This is the full transcript of what he had to say:! S/ O  [/ Z. P, c

0 o1 `! C7 j+ d$ C9 {8 k( \曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“Thank you, thanks. I’ve had more than a year to think about this and it’s not getting any easier.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& n& o) ?8 w2 o8 L9 ^, J- i

" {) D8 S. ^6 j5 m6 }+ `" I; dwww.imanutd.com“I knew this was going to be my last game at Old Trafford and today you’ve been absolutely fantastic again. You’re the best supporters in the world.
3 `9 W6 ~1 C! o9 B+ J$ \ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站* C  r5 U5 Z' J( p$ K
“I’d like to thank Espanyol, who came over here and made a good game out of it. It was a good run-out for our boys.
+ b% [; e2 l; K9 {2 C" cwww.imanutd.com专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 q8 j3 R; D" x  B1 r3 t- q) \
"It’s a very important season for us and it was important that they got a good game.
7 q6 [7 l2 f! |$ N曼联在线·球迷地带
1 x3 W3 t, }' z* e; B5 p3 C“Next, I’d like to thank the manager. He’s been absolutely fantastic with me. " {- Z" a6 C2 t2 D1 ]* r* W
5 m& _7 r9 |7 t; x
"He has guided me through my career – I’ve had my highs, I’ve also had my lows, and he supported me very well through that time.
- a" H  e- C9 @专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
2 b4 |7 |. K5 F专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."I can’t thank him enough. I’m going into coaching and if I haven’t learnt from him than I can’t do coaching. So thank you, boss.曼联在线·球迷地带$ g' q/ m( m+ ^0 J# W
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& N7 f- x- f$ g1 q' h4 K( P9 [5 N0 U
“The players… I’ve played with the best players in the world. It’s easy being a forward when you play with these players. They create chances for you – you miss one, you get another one.
: W3 z' n$ @' T1 m- S! r' } - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 A. M2 t6 _0 }. d7 w; J" q( y
"I can’t say thanks enough to them – they’ve made every minute here a special one for me. And the last 25 here, I’ll remember for the rest of my life.www.imanutd.com" p3 f, }" c2 \& s. c
www.imanutd.com+ E+ Y. }# r  o& Y7 o1 ^
"It’s something my family, myself and all my friends will remember. It’s been a special day.
/ A1 _7 p# x8 j0 W% M% E; f专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带! t0 E' @, |9 [: s7 |$ N
"Thanks to all the staff who have supported me, who have helped me through dark periods. Most of all to the supporters – you’ve been absolutely fantastic, you kept me going. www.imanutd.com& V& `. e5 a" u

7 I. z# Q0 D! V" ~1 p; c专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."And I’ve got the three loveliest kids in the world and a lovely wife. I’d like to thank them as well. www.imanutd.com# E2 t3 r+ f- K% x, g4 m1 I- U

' n* Y3 k  d$ C$ c% R4 a5 O( M曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"Thanks, thank you very much.”
3 b, f8 f' H+ o5 f. ]( @/ u曼联在线·球迷地带
. _4 {( y. Y1 r! G# r% g曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, z- h; q* Q6 K  t0 K
当周六在老特拉福德举行的纪念赛吹响完场哨后,激动的索尔斯克亚用麦克风和现场的球迷进行交流。
' _7 ?2 k/ n: ?) T) ]“感谢你们,真的感谢,我已经有一年去想这件事,真的不容易,我知道这是自己在老特拉福德的最后一场比赛,今天真的感觉美妙,你们是全世界最好的球迷。”
- d4 j$ Q0 e6 @& l6 O0 N“我要感谢西班牙人,他们来到这里,为我们献上一场很精彩的比赛,这也让我们的球员达到很好的热身效果,对我们来说,这是非常重要的一个赛季,所以一场好的热身赛是非常重要的。”
3 e' Q4 F" S5 C' U曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“接下来,我要感谢主教练,他对我真的很好,在我整个职业生涯里,他一直帮助我,我有过高潮,也有过低潮,但他总是支持我。”
2 k" s5 k5 _- _0 B“我无法表达对他的感激,我正在做教练的工作,如果不是从他身上学到这些东西,我无法做教练,所以感谢你,教练。”曼联在线·球迷地带3 V# d- j2 }8 b! o) P; ]
“还有球员,我和世界上最出色的球员并肩作战,这对前锋来说,会轻松很多,他们会为你创造机会,你错失一次机会,你会得到第二个机会。”
1 M; n1 g3 n7 g* a0 x - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“我无法表达对他们的感激,他们让这里的每一分钟,对我来说,都非常特别,在这里的最后25分钟,我会永远记得。”
/ C7 l7 Q! p3 @& s+ b) D: v - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
) ?0 s4 U* q5 `& {$ P: Jwww.imanutd.com“这是我的家人,我自己和所有我的朋友都会记得的事情,这是特别的一天。”
: Y& c) V3 c/ Z8 s; A专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“感谢所有支持我的工作人员,他们在我的黑暗时期,一直帮助我,还有球迷,你们都很好,一直帮助我前进。”
) u% l  Y- g9 p* G0 \# r专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我有三个很可爱的孩子,还有漂亮的妻子,我也要感谢他们,感谢,真的非常感谢。”

祝福你。。。索尔斯克亚!! 永远的曼联传奇人物!!
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!