曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

范德萨:"伤病不是问题" 'Injuries are not a problem'

范德萨:"伤病不是问题" 'Injuries are not a problem'

节选自 《曼城晚报》
2 V0 L/ A3 s" d* Z5 }/ M专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛( o! x, F: K- \# O7 l
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站/ i- F8 J1 V3 T3 U" ]% `
EDWIN van der Sar is not losing any sleep over the players who will miss Manchester United's start to the season.
' e7 R* Y0 K1 v4 a( [6 dIncluding Manucho, who is yet to apply for a work permit, and Louis Saha, whose United future remains unclear according to Sir Alex Ferguson, United will be without 10 senior players against Portsmouth in the Community Shield at Wembley on Sunday.
( p+ K8 r) ^: g5 j6 i1 ]4 O曼联在线·球迷地带If that was not bad enough, Nani will also be missing through suspension when the Premier League champions begin the defence of their title against Newcastle at Old Trafford on August 17.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 ^9 o! C% E6 R6 f2 f
Yet Van der Sar does not feel there is any need for United to feel sorry for themselves.
5 \/ n6 |, @) y6 c' z曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛He saw enough from the youngsters asked to step into the breach against Juventus to feel the Red Devils can start the season well.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# j0 @+ Z4 r9 E
"I am still confident," said the Dutchman. "Sometimes people get injured and miss games. That is what happens. Others have to come in and step up. Hopefully that is what will happen next week.
4 c) [. K" V- [8 I' T专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."We are a bit short of firepower up front but we have a big squad and our strong defence will give us something to build on."
! Z+ ~) t' j/ K/ |2 @专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.A previously tried experiment of using Patrice Evra in midfield could be used at Wembley as Ferguson tries to make the most of a squad currently top-heavy with defenders.7 J4 |" O! w1 w" S! V
Even the most promising youngster of United's pre-season, Brazilian Rafael da Silva, is a full-back, and of their senior forwards only Carlos Tevez is currently fit, meaning an attacking role for Ryan Giggs against Harry Redknapp's men or the inclusion of Fraizer Campbell.
& J& d0 p3 P; s: x2 Z( v+ M2 U3 r, J曼联在线·球迷地带
4 D& v) K/ ~3 S" gwww.imanutd.com范德萨并不为曼联阵中因伤病而缺战赛季初期的球员而担心。
0 w- v+ P' H  j5 x专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.根据弗格森的说法,包括还未获得劳工证的曼努乔以及前途不明的萨哈在内,在周日面对朴茨茅斯进行社区盾时,曼联将有10名大将缺阵。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站0 E0 e* |7 p# W! b
这还不够,纳尼由于红牌将会在面对纽卡的揭幕战时作壁上观。www.imanutd.com0 y$ M% p3 z% @
不过范德萨认为曼联不需要为此而忧心。
- E3 d4 A7 m; S1 u; m. T! W& ?www.imanutd.com他在对阵尤文时见证了小将们的表现,他认为红魔将会有着不错的开局。
4 L' X6 G: u1 D' c7 O曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛我依然保持自信,”这位荷兰人说,“球员有时会受到伤病的困扰并错过比赛,其他人就要不断地补位,希望下周就是这样。/ R; x4 E$ w6 Q# ?
我们的进攻线或许缺少些火力,不过我们有着很强的阵容,而且我们的防守将会是一切的保证。”www.imanutd.com0 V, U& O4 }. n+ t
弗格森之前尝试了让埃夫拉打中场,这样可以避免防守端强进攻线弱的现状。
: H6 |' x) g1 l曼联在线·球迷地带季前备战的最大发现巴西人拉法尔也是一名后卫,而前锋线上只有特维斯一个主力,这意味着吉格斯要推上攻击线,或者上坎贝尔。
2 c8 t8 P0 T4 P4 ^1 ^: R专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.; z2 c& _" t# I" I& f
[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-8-8 10:59 编辑 ]

好长的脸 ~~

深有同感