曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 弗格森:皇马曾为罗纳尔多出价 Fergie - Real made one Ron bid

[天空体育] 弗格森:皇马曾为罗纳尔多出价 Fergie - Real made one Ron bid

译自 SkySports; N3 w' P. s8 C$ w* S

0 L  f& t$ B9 ?专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
3 _+ H  ^0 l% N7 _7 x& ^曼联在线·球迷地带
7 R( M7 W3 _* |* F3 wSir Alex Ferguson has revealed that Real Madrid did make one official bid for Cristiano Ronaldo this summer.
8 u( D/ r9 g: ?曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The future of the Manchester United star has dominated the headlines since the end of last season, but he has finally pledged to remain at Old Trafford for at least one more campaign.
  J- C' x/ O2 Q1 f# S7 G* EReal made no secret of their desire to bring the Portugal international to Spain with a series of public statements from various members of the club's hierarchy, but never confirmed a bid had been lodged.
& c, m3 R/ ~& Q: BThe Red Devils have always steadfastly refused to budge from their long-held position that Ronaldo is not for sale and would be remaining in the Barclays Premier League.
# W) W2 y. v$ Z( i3 [5 _  |& a曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛United boss Ferguson insists the decision that their star man would not be leaving was taken at the start of the whole saga, and admitted that Real have made no attempts to make peace following the long-running battle for Ronaldo's services.
- f5 `" v' c8 j% }/ U! n2 H" I - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Nonsense
# W* R: k; W. l* U7 F2 d/ n# N曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Ferguson said: "We haven't had any recent contact with Real Madrid. Has there been any attempt to heal the rift? Yeah, that will be right!
: o1 @! [" v+ {  `; h, r$ _"They put a bid in. I don't know if it was fax or letter or whatever. Just one. It was sometime in the summer.
8 K+ M% R6 y2 i, E8 o$ } - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"But the final decision was taken at the end of the season when the first nonsense appeared and Cristiano referred to his future being decided in the next few days.
- h. {3 P* m5 y5 L# Y曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"It was decided there and then he was staying. There was never any change in our stance."www.imanutd.com/ [# T# S7 b5 Y
Great club - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 h0 _  U9 t- U* e
The Scot is happy for the matter to have been resolved, and feels Ronaldo could well stay longer than the single season he has pledged.
7 A4 t3 l' b. c专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.He added: "I think we will just let the thing settle down now. It will take its course." [! ]! x+ L& F% d+ ~* q5 I! V9 ~
"The whole business will settle down, he will realise he is at a great club. It will sort itself out, his future will sort itself out."
% i% i: h2 Q' S3 @7 K专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
9 W$ J9 c0 J6 f1 o9 k# ]9 x专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
# w; ~. ~; I" u. M曼联在线·球迷地带弗格森爵士透露皇马确实曾在今年夏天为罗纳尔多进行过一次官方报价。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% H. c7 }. |$ X) c
关于这位曼联巨星的传闻自赛季结束时就没有停止过,不过他最终决定在曼联至少再踢一个赛季。
8 j9 q, ], Y$ K% D) d5 X/ \, b - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站皇马方面从未掩饰过对这位葡萄牙国脚的渴望,他们的领导层不断向公众发出暧昧的信号,不过却从未证实过官方的报价。
6 D2 d+ w! p2 f; l) B曼联在线·球迷地带红魔方面则一直坚持着自己的一贯立场:C罗不卖,他会留在英超。1 R' u' p& W& ~3 C4 ]- i; ~
曼联主帅弗格森强调C罗不卖的决定早就已经做出了,他坦言在C罗保卫战中,皇马方面一直在不断制造舆论压力。: _4 {3 q9 Y$ L( r( s  t) ?0 K
关键词:谣言
5 q9 C' F  q/ N% n! j& V - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站弗格森说:“我们最近没有和皇马进行过接触,有没有尝试修补俩家俱乐部之间的裂痕?当然,这是应该做的!
. W2 \% M4 s4 G( o. Y他们有过一次报价,我不知道是通过传真还是信件还是什么,只有一次,就在夏天的时候。曼联在线·球迷地带( w6 ~; H9 e) `! q2 H' M) i
不过决定(C罗不走)早赛季结束时就已经定下了,那时谣言刚刚抬头,当时说C罗会在几天后做出决定。
' }6 O* ^8 ]  [7 A* c( e( h( v曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛现在他也表明态度了,他会留下,我们的态度则没有一点改变。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' K/ l9 T) B; m& r7 e2 ]( e
关键词:伟大的俱乐部 www.imanutd.com$ V6 y3 f% o4 g$ g6 ^
这位苏格兰老人对事情解决感到高兴,他认为罗纳尔多将会在曼联呆更长的时间,而不是球员本人倾向的一个赛季。
7 c0 _, q1 r% f* ~6 V+ Mwww.imanutd.com他补充说:“我认为我们应该让一切平息了。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛+ n0 l8 ?# \/ k& B: e
整个事情将会结束,他(C罗)将会知道自己留在了一个伟大的俱乐部,一切都将渐渐明了。”www.imanutd.com. Q$ Y( r/ Z5 G$ x7 o# S

& Y) U/ g' r& A; Y, h
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' `! r$ G& A0 E. f' L

/ x: B% I' m+ z: Z$ h  q* J曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-8-11 20:03 编辑 ]

C罗不卖,皇马没着了吧,哈哈哈!