曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[TeamTalk] 弗格森:纳尼会带来更多 Fergie: More to come from Nani

[TeamTalk] 弗格森:纳尼会带来更多 Fergie: More to come from Nani

; J" x' S; }/ z2 W2 }& T, R- ?0 b曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站; N" F" T8 P; ]8 O* \6 ~
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is expecting to see more mature performances from Portuguese winger Nani this season. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- f! Z& C+ m. q2 V
Much like close friend Cristiano Ronaldo, who made the same journey from Sporting Lisbon to Manchester United five years ago, Nani endured an up-and-down first season at Old Trafford. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, I6 w. m+ N4 c& T
Aside from team glory in the Champions League and Premier League, the 20-year-old mixed performances of sheer brilliance with plenty of less effective displays. 曼联在线·球迷地带. H* ]$ l: s! b& b# B) J2 J  E( w
He was then sent off in the penultimate match against West Ham, stupidly head-butting Lucas Neill in retaliation for a nasty challenge by the Australian. www.imanutd.com" w2 e9 [" z- `' y# v4 P" I' `
On Sunday in the Community Shield at Wembley, Nani offered signs that United fans can expect more consistency this term. And as Nani prepares to sit out the opening two league matches against Newcastle and Portsmouth as a legacy of last season's misdemeanour, Ferguson also feels he will start to curb his temper.
/ m  l8 B. g+ G! K, e# {" P曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"Nani has gone through the same process as all the young players and you are looking for that jump up in performance level from the first season," said Ferguson.
8 ?( V: K: |& c0 f! x( e1 d"His maturity should be better as well, which is important. www.imanutd.com% K& ?  D( s% w! x" w* I
"He is a very young 20. That immaturity showed itself against West Ham at the end of the season. That has cost us because he is missing for the first two games.
' U  S$ Q% o1 K, xwww.imanutd.com"But when he develops that he will be an outstanding talent. He has courage and speed, can play with both feet and does not melt in big atmospheres."
6 X. w6 ?2 r- X1 z+ b( A - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Ferguson felt it was important to play Nani at Wembley as he is short of fitness and will not feature for his club again until the Super Cup encounter with Zenit St Petersburg on August 29, with his first Premier League game due to be at Liverpool a fortnight later. # L( |* [' D! ]$ @0 i
By that stage, Cristiano Ronaldo will be nearing full fitness, although for the visit of Newcastle this weekend Ferguson must hope either Wayne Rooney is available after his virus, or his move for a new striker comes off.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 I/ ]3 ~; z: Y8 u# |( c, T

: V! i9 Q' W$ N6 O6 A$ r! {" t* Z. l! M4 B: O
曼联主帅弗格森爵士期望这个赛季能够从纳尼那里看到更多更成熟的表现。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* e* Y8 ], Y& T
与他的老乡C罗(五年前从里斯本竞技加盟)相似,纳尼在老特拉福德的第一个赛季表现起伏不定。
! a  B0 Z' O6 ^% y. v - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站抛开获得英超和欧冠双料冠军不谈,20岁的纳尼在比赛中展示了卓越的天赋,有时又表现的缺乏效率。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  E/ l) G" j9 H- p& j1 \/ f5 _$ k+ m
他在上赛季倒数第二场对阵西汉姆时被罚出场,他用报复性的动作愚蠢地头顶澳大利亚人尼尔。
/ Y) M6 m8 V2 m  r% z& f) e" c在周日的社区盾比赛中,纳尼的表现让曼联球迷们对新赛季更加期待,球员本人将会由于上赛季延续下来的停赛而缺阵头两轮的联赛(分别对阵纽卡斯尔和朴茨茅斯),弗格森则认为纳尼将会学会控制自己的脾气。www.imanutd.com" r" r4 F; y  g- m' K' y
纳尼和其他年轻球员一样需要逐渐适应,与第一个赛季相比,你会看到一个飞跃,”弗格森说。www.imanutd.com4 S; t* d% i- g( @5 {) B+ ?* @
他会越来越成熟,这很重要。www.imanutd.com$ e" o4 U4 t# I3 Z# y" D
他还是个20岁的年轻人,在上赛季结束时对阵西汉姆的那场比赛他表象的不够成熟,这给我们造成了损失,他将缺席前两轮的比赛。
, h1 O# V; g. c' \5 R. T - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站不过他在不断成长,他终将成为一个出色的天才。他有着勇气、速度,左右脚均衡,从不畏惧大场面。”
/ x7 ~$ L& O+ U( c% _1 b/ ^曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛弗格森认为纳尼在温布利的出场十分重要,虽然他还没有处在完全健康的状态,纳尼下次为曼联出场要等到8月29日欧洲超级杯对阵泽尼特的时候了,而联赛则要等到两周后面对利物浦。
4 f* o! o9 S, Z2 Q/ ywww.imanutd.com不过那个时候,C罗将会接近痊愈,无论如何,周末面对纽卡时弗格森还要期待鲁尼能够从病中恢复,否则他就需要引进一名前锋了。
2 C9 R( S3 P7 a( r* g曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
0 Y  T5 d. A  O - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站www.imanutd.com( Q2 d0 a8 A/ I- R. T3 W
曼联在线·球迷地带7 o: t. ~* v6 n0 D  i
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ d7 F5 \/ F' u$ i

. t9 K" n) S% \曼联在线·球迷地带[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-8-11 19:49 编辑 ]