曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 弗格森为特维斯感到兴奋 Fergie excited by Tevez

[天空体育] 弗格森为特维斯感到兴奋 Fergie excited by Tevez

曼联在线·球迷地带% F" D7 U& X" `

8 d' P# |, X0 s) e' K专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is expecting 'big things' from Carlos Tevez this season.
& ~+ x& Q  m6 J专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Tevez is gearing up for his second year at Old Trafford after scoring 19 goals, in addition to winning the Premier League and UEFA Champions League, during his debut campaign.
' g; g) l: l. `: R" c: e5 G曼联在线·球迷地带The Argentine striker was also named man of the match in Sunday's Community Shield as United beat Portsmouth on penalties after a 0-0 draw.8 @3 ~3 i7 \( x( k% S
With Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo missing the start of the campaign, Tevez will be looked upon to provide United's main attacking threat.www.imanutd.com. |- v  y. R5 l
And Ferguson is confident that Tevez can enjoy an even more productive year for the champions after improving his fitness levels.
( b& E( b$ X4 W3 j曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"Carlos came to us a year ago, straight after the Copa America," said Ferguson.
8 |5 M' V2 A+ J0 ~曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"His fitness now is light years ahead of where it was then and we are expecting big things from him.
- ?) Q* B( A& D: k5 M6 m - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"The great thing about Tevez is that he has a heart to play the game. He is not intimidated at all, he fights for every ball and is a real handful. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 \1 A/ D! }' \
"The decision to make him man of the match was fully justified.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' f( Y( U; i7 J3 S' g- [
"It was a superb performance. He was a constant thorn to Portsmouth and it is just a pity he did not get a goal."专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! C: R& A# ]; V" D0 A

- Y7 P3 `; C! D) Ewww.imanutd.com
* L; Q/ I8 ~) T! c9 m6 G% {8 x专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联主教练弗格森期望新赛季特维斯将会发挥更大的作用。9 P/ s* a  `. ~
特维斯在曼联的处子赛季就打入了19球,帮助曼联赢得了欧冠和英超双冠王。
8 j$ ?* s: G! u9 y- j- o8 Owww.imanutd.com这位阿根廷射手在周日的社区盾比赛中被评为当场最佳球员。
& I: S  ~% s  u4 B  U0 O5 U/ G; k鲁尼和小小罗都将缺战赛季的开始阶段,特维斯因此被寄予厚望,希望他能够撑起曼联的锋线。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* }, ^# `$ t5 i; ~: A8 V
而弗爵爷相信,在更加适应英超之后,特维斯将会为曼联在新的一年贡献更多。
+ I3 G, C9 ^6 ^7 ?' P% [ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站卡洛斯(特维斯)一年前加盟,那是他刚刚踢完美洲杯,”弗格森说。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站. K. S1 q! M# h. F$ i8 r
他目前的状态较一年前好的多得多,因此我们希望他能够带来更加震撼的表现。
' o; }# B( v5 |* p! ?& P8 \专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.特维斯的伟大之处在于他全身心的投入比赛,他无所畏惧,每球必争。
$ `/ m9 d  e) Y7 s# p. z) ? - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站他能够当选本场最佳是实至名归的。
6 [# k6 H, ?; S曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛那是卓越的表现,对朴茨茅斯来说他是一个挥之不去的威胁,唯一的遗憾是他没有进球。”www.imanutd.com2 x- j& b6 t2 p6 [( {( d% t. o
www.imanutd.com8 b+ j3 S5 j* V0 e