曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 吉格斯从容面对未来 Giggs keeps open mind

[天空体育] 吉格斯从容面对未来 Giggs keeps open mind

, b  }& t9 J( H! G" d

" f, N9 [( D( z% H' h专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Ryan Giggs admits he will be treating the 2008/09 campaign as if it were his last.
" R# P0 x6 J! S& D6 k8 K曼联在线·球迷地带The Manchester United legend is gearing up for a 19th season at Old Trafford, and is honest enough to admit that his career could come to a halt at any time.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! r4 Y; P  ?! ]0 X: J
He may be 34-years-old but the Welsh wizard insists that he has no plans to hang up his boots just yet.
3 M% R+ i4 X% M5 }$ r: RHis current contract is due to expire next summer, but manager Sir Alex Ferguson has previously stated that he sees no reason why the winger could not continue past that point.
7 D5 f! s" ]& P. e8 Y" N曼联在线·球迷地带The veteran star has been a mainstay of a side which has won 10 Premier League titles, two UEFA Champions League trophies and countless other trophies down the years.
0 d0 g  @8 q- y& c% b - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Motivation
* ~6 @1 S; P+ X - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站However, he admits that it is the desire to achieve even more that continues to drive him on. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' X+ U. a$ W/ V0 `  U
"In the last couple of seasons I've always gone into competitions as if it were my last," Giggs said.
1 q9 ?; @6 Q3 b; M# M4 p曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"I'm not getting any younger, and it could be.
+ I; n5 s( v0 q4 U( b& U"That's my motivation, to stay in the team and to win things. That's what motivates me, wanting to win trophies."
$ }) v  k  ~0 ^* i; U, q( e' A - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Challenge曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! Y3 }) i4 {3 H5 {- }4 I- {
Giggs is hoping that United can avoid a repeat of the sluggish start they made to domestic action last season, but is confident that they can cope with the initial absence of key duo Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney.
& K" F& @( a7 Q. _# p1 T曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"We're a little bit light at the moment but it is similar to last season when Cristiano was suspended for a few games and Wayne broke his foot," he added.0 i2 b0 w! B8 u' P
"We're going to have to just get over the first couple of weeks, to be fair. There are only two or three games in the first four or five weeks so we might get away with it. Hopefully Wayne will be back next week and we'll be a little bit stronger.曼联在线·球迷地带& C& Q0 ?4 w  u- z) t5 B$ C7 N
"It's always time to raise the bar. All the teams around us have brought players in and that is the challenge, you have to rise to it. It's difficult to defend the Premier League, this year will be no different.www.imanutd.com( X+ A( E/ a( g: J8 I6 m
"No-one has ever defended the Champions League so it would also be brilliant to do that."- J* v" M- k% A5 K4 L' J
www.imanutd.com7 M- A# c4 X' Y# E! I+ a8 L/ q9 i
www.imanutd.com# n  O. @) U: g$ ^
瑞恩吉格斯坦言他将把08/09赛季当作他的职业生涯的最后一年来对待
  {( x# r/ n* v6 G7 l% x* j曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛这位曼联的传奇球星正在为他的第19个英超赛季进行备战,他坦诚自己的职业生涯任何时候都可能终止。: C: d1 g1 \4 M  j1 w: U% n, C
他已经34岁了,不过这位来自威尔士的奇才强调他还没有任何挂靴的计划。www.imanutd.com- ~  ]6 B/ ?0 k; V) L) F7 e' f
目前他的合同到明年夏天就将结束,不过弗格森爵士此前曾表示吉格斯没有理由不继续坚持下去。曼联在线·球迷地带9 l% o, i" U7 @/ @; W5 Z9 l3 w
这位老将在曼联一直是中流砥柱,他帮助球队赢得了10次英超冠军,2次欧冠以及难以计数的各种奖杯。
8 M' p7 ^$ A& T6 l& F) r2 l - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站关键词:动力 ) b) b6 J& s2 C3 `
无论如何,吉格斯称对冠军不断的渴求让他一直前进。
  E& o( _& C( [6 q曼联在线·球迷地带在过去的几个赛季,我经常将其中的竞争当作我的最后一次,”吉格斯说。
4 L2 ?; M. D/ d& X( S曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛我不会变的年轻,不过那样的想法会让我变得奋进。www.imanutd.com( R8 y& G+ G. \  g" {
这就是我的动力,留在队中,赢得奖杯,这驱使我不断前进。0 z1 i; ~1 A! I
关键词:挑战
, h, p* s% B! t1 B  ?吉格斯希望曼联不会再像上赛季那样慢热,他相信球队可以应付赛季初期鲁尼和C罗的缺阵。
$ P; ^4 G, c7 G1 D6 @, W3 q1 m. f专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.我们目前阵容有些单薄,不过上个赛季C罗曾停赛,鲁尼的脚受过伤,这和那段时期很相似。”他补充道。
/ G, p/ S1 Q& _: ], p; c4 ]$ q2 Z曼联在线·球迷地带我们只需挺过最初的几周,老实说,最初的4、5周只有2、3场比赛,所以我们可以应付过去,希望韦恩(鲁尼)下周能够回归,这样我们将会变得更强大一些。
! c( a' }5 A  r0 ~3 U" Z# x曼联在线·球迷地带挑战越来越激烈,所有的球队都新鲜血液的补充,你不得不变得更强去应对,卫冕英超从来都不容易,今年也不例外。
! n4 {' R3 q9 M曼联在线·球迷地带没有球队曾卫冕过欧冠(wfcjj:92年改制以后的欧冠),如果我们能够做到的话,那将会非常辉煌。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  k# e+ W2 n* e; f
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* N% q) ]& u1 v+ n