曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[每日电讯] 热刺要求曼联提高报价 Tottenham tell United to increase bid

[每日电讯] 热刺要求曼联提高报价 Tottenham tell United to increase bid

" N& p! k, O1 c" f - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
/ P; t+ @6 C7 w" m. k1 w9 _* UOutraged Tottenham owner Daniel Levy is reportedly determined to force Manchester United into paying £32 million for Dimitar Berbatov, amid claims the champions are on the verge of signing the striker.
) }8 ^* m2 ~: v曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The news of Levy's fury follows the Premier League's decision that the London club do not have enough watertight evidence to charge Manchester United in light of Tottenham's formal complaint that an illegal approach had been made for the Bulgaria international.
; L! T* L' W1 O' L/ d7 m3 W曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛It is understood Tottenham have been told by the three-man delegation leading the inquiry that unless they can provide irrefutable proof that United are guilty of any misdemeanour within the next few weeks, their case will be thrown out by the panel.
/ y1 f0 Q8 V5 s: YLevy had described United's interest in Berbatov, who has scored 46 times in 101 appearances for Spurs since he two seasons ago for £10.9 million from Bayer Leverkusen, as "a blatant example of sheer arrogance and interference."
5 t; G( B# t. Y" p3 h8 D - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站United manager Sir Alex Ferguson responded to Levy's unfounded assertion with a stinging rebuke. www.imanutd.com+ g8 P. }: y1 q# e2 y
Speaking last month on the club's tour of South Africa, Ferguson said: "It's going to be very embarrassing for them (Spurs) because it appears to be on the basis of a story in The Sun – I don't know where the hell they got those quotes from, but it certainly wasn't from me."
$ e+ u) a' Q% @3 p* h) ]/ v1 `3 bwww.imanutd.comBerbatov, 27, is desperate to complete his proposed switch to Old Trafford and it is believed he is becoming increasingly frustrated by Tottenham's expensive price demands to part with him. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站/ |) ?* {3 C: Q: H* C! ?
David Gill, Manchester United's chief executive, is said to be locked in intense negotiations with White Hart Lane officials but so far, the two parties have failed to reach an agreement. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ V% O6 V* J7 j, w) j
Tottenham are also reportedly infuriated by United's attempts to rush them into selling Berbatov by revealing a decoy interest in Barcelona player Thierry Henry. ( K. Y( R" ?; E
Yet despite Levy's latest apparent ploy to scupper Berbatov's 'dream move', by demanding United match the same £32 million fee they are willing to pay for Carlos Tevez from his owners MSI, United remain confident they will land the player in the region of £28 million before the end of the month, when the transfer window reaches its deadline.
. a) t% @3 T$ U" w0 W - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' S" h; x5 G" x" \. U# K9 C
" G: z' `# c% u2 q- z
在曼联即将签下贝尔巴托夫的传闻中,有报道称恼怒的热刺主席列维要求曼联支付3200万英镑。. f& G" [1 X; @1 X
英超官方认为热刺对曼联所谓不合法接触那位保加利亚国脚的指控证据不足,这使得列维十分气愤。www.imanutd.com& y- \9 O, ^$ t  T# f" A5 t9 b
热刺被英超调查团告知,如果再接下来几周热刺不能提供不可反驳的证据来证明曼联有所谓“行为不端”的话,他们之前的指控将被作废。
% Q; G' D; n: ^- a  n专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.贝尔巴托夫两年前加盟热刺,在101次出场中攻入了46球,当时他从勒沃库森转会时的身价是1090万英镑,列维曾评价曼联对贝巴的追求是“完全的、无耻的狂傲和自大”。
& y0 b' O: M, c8 { - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联主帅弗格森则以更为激烈的言辞进行了回击。www.imanutd.com& F9 \, f8 Q8 j
在上个月的南非之行中弗格森说:“热刺这么说真是太令人尴尬了,这就像是《太阳报》上的小道消息一样,我真不知道他们是从他妈的哪听说我们很自大了,我反正没说过。”
1 z. z; {; V- t1 ?1 |  v2 w5 f27岁的贝尔巴托夫十分渴望完成转会,他对热刺方面贪得无厌的所求也感到困惑。
/ T8 @  n* t& @# Y7 Lwww.imanutd.com曼联CEO大卫吉尔据说正在和热刺进行磋商,不过到目前为止双方还未达成任何协议。
' I4 f+ i% {- m9 ^/ l5 N4 ^曼联在线·球迷地带又有报道称曼联对亨利表示兴趣,从而迫使热刺出售贝巴的做法令后者更为生气。
7 @9 f, M, k+ p0 w/ }1 Y% Z: A) V专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.虽然传言列维要求曼联支付3200万英镑,这和传言中特维斯永久转会的身价一样,不过曼联方面依然自信可以在月底的转会窗关闭之前完成交易。
3 v9 G( M9 c0 o( k3 A& K; s! S5 _+ y# O; ~6 h/ G6 I$ C

0 f$ ~; [1 V6 y0 Z6 q曼联在线·球迷地带
3 u, m9 a0 I8 p! x& Q[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-8-14 18:15 编辑 ]

炒作,绝对是炒作

个人觉得他的身价最多值2000万
道苦雙境逢魔災,神降人間末世臨;雲渡仙境共淪陷,九州殘生欲還真。
絃首朱武逆天行,三教先天挽狂瀾;劍途再現風之痕,梵天終要會棄天!