曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 卡里克:我们还能进步 Carrick - We can improve

[天空体育] 卡里克:我们还能进步 Carrick - We can improve

- \! m: H8 P) w( I7 s0 g曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带- K, Q, }4 Y- C
Michael Carrick has disagreed with John Terry's claim that Manchester United will find it difficult to improve this season.
/ z! L# h$ w; n专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Chelsea captain Terry stated his opinion earlier this week that many of United's players had been playing at their peak for the last two seasons.www.imanutd.com3 {# v% s' Z8 G# q& ?  h
Terry added that he expected his side to be stronger than last season, when the Blues finished two points behind United in second.
' C# b/ h0 c/ L" f* qCarrick is confident that he personally will continue to progress, while he insists that his team-mates will also be ready for the challenge of defending their title.
6 V0 ]$ ?! F% x$ }专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."I want to keep improving, be successful and win more things," the midfielder told the Manchester Evening News.
! C  H- t( `2 a# s# Z4 p( p2 h曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"Hopefully, that will drive us on to more success this season. It is harder in the sense that all the other teams have improved and are getting better.
: x# g$ D9 q; L" e: v0 I7 X) |0 q4 B1 {曼联在线·球迷地带"We've been champions two years on the spin and are even more of a scalp, so teams are really up for it. We managed to overcome that challenge last season and that success drives you on.
3 G& V1 ]2 q! D; I. D, x4 \曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"I think we will improve this season, as well as other teams and it's who can do it over the course of a season.www.imanutd.com: _/ c! G" M+ b% T$ e
"We've managed to do it the past couple of years and it's the test to do it again."专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.& Y; q( r, I; t! O9 y4 ?! L& e
United triumphed in the Champions League as well as the Premier League last season and will be hoping to become the first club to win the competition in consecutive years. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站0 R, `5 D' y" r% `! u8 m& n+ h
However, Carrick accepts that it will be extremely difficult to repeat the European success this term.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# ~* }, d8 o+ _- m
"The big clubs are always going to be in there towards the end of the season and it is really tough," he said. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站* L( \2 C% i* H3 o
"Those type of things are won and lost on really small things, as we saw in the final last year so you need that bit of luck.
9 k+ g8 g4 J" l5 p+ i2 }* K曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"We've shown we can do it once, so we will try to do it again. If we were to do it again this season, two years in a row, it would be absolutely incredible. But we've got to perform and see how far it takes us."
8 r/ b9 r# P1 L3 U& r曼联在线·球迷地带专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 @3 Z2 J; N- a% e+ Y! e

7 R7 o2 B$ `. f9 r' W' Owww.imanutd.com针对约翰特里所谓曼联已经过了巅峰的说法,卡里克进行了反击。
9 q- k* w3 D  e0 S. \曼联在线·球迷地带本周早些时候,切尔西队长特里称曼联在过去两个赛季达到了巅峰。
" A! j/ V& V# |- j$ i专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.特里补充说他希望切尔西能比上个赛季更进一步,当时蓝军以两分之差位于积分榜第二位。
* k, Y# j' z  t5 N! H4 v专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.卡里克则相信至少他自己还能进步,同时他强调队友们也会准备好迎接卫冕的挑战。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 f1 j& z: O' B3 \
我希望能够继续进步,取得成功并且赢得更多,”这位中场对《曼城晚报》说。(wfcjj:我本来打算直接翻译《曼城晚报》上相关文章的,不过那篇文章写到最后跑题了。汗。) - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站0 L  I- r* _; _; K; P
希望这会让我们在本赛季继续取得成功,这很困难,其他球队都取得了进步,变得更为强大。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站. Y9 s4 _' J$ _7 I6 Z
我们连续两年获得了冠军,球队知道如何卫冕,上个赛季我们就做到了,对成功的渴求会让你不断前进。
: q: L% q+ X3 F7 Z* @- z: K专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.我认为这个赛季我们还会进步,同其他球队一样,看看谁能笑到最后。
6 o8 _, C" O7 B+ O8 q3 b& x曼联在线·球迷地带我们在过去已经取得了成功,现在是考验我们能否重演辉煌的时候了。”www.imanutd.com5 n2 q5 D6 G9 R
曼联在上个赛季赢得了英超和欧冠的双冠王,他们很有希望成为第一支卫冕欧冠的球队。- I0 Y% ?( `8 }  N+ r7 \
不过卡里克坦言重现欧洲赛场上的成功将会极为困难。
* Q7 e) [. H5 H: o# q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛各支豪门球队都回追求这个锦标,这将会非常艰苦。”他说
9 D2 |; x; J, \( u5 J, Q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站这种比赛往往因一点点的变化而决定胜负,就像上个赛季的决赛一样,因此你还需要一些运气。www.imanutd.com0 b/ u2 \- w5 z. [# w) r. B& P# }
我们已经证明了我们可以赢得冠军,因此我们还会继续争取它,如果我们能够在这个赛季再次取得成功,那将会是难以置信的绝妙。不过我们必须先要脚踏实地的工作。”
4 ?7 d" T: X2 N曼联在线·球迷地带曼联在线·球迷地带' i) I) b3 ]/ V- ?$ i# c

楼主您辛苦了呀~!全国人民感谢你!曼联在线·球迷地带4 Q6 w1 \5 Z, q, _" S! D
继续加油,呵呵~

切尔西已经快要降级了。。