曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[TeamTalk] 弗格森继续寻找前锋 Fergie focused on finding frontman

[TeamTalk] 弗格森继续寻找前锋 Fergie focused on finding frontman

曼联在线·球迷地带' I+ |4 ]% f, U* N) c& |
" _  O, U6 v' M) t- Q- V8 l
Sir Alex Ferguson is determined to add another striker to his Manchester United squad because he feels they need a pool of four to compete.
% k+ R+ ?  g$ F; E- twww.imanutd.comRumours were rife on Saturday that Dimitar Berbatov was about to sign for the Old Trafford outfit, only for the Bulgarian to be found at Tottenham instead.
+ Y0 h/ H9 h3 r# H( T; C% S, E - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Although he came on as a second-half substitute in Spurs' defeat at Middlesbrough, the smart money is still on Berbatov being a Manchester United player before the transfer deadline closes at the end of the month, especially now Zenit St Petersburg have lowered their asking price for Spurs target Andrei Arshavin. www.imanutd.com+ r* O6 h4 K0 J7 N
But if it appears Ferguson is not going to get his man, the chances are he will turn elsewhere as the Scot wants to have a four-pronged strike force for the new campaign. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5 n6 k, x2 `/ K" `9 [  X! S
"We are working on bringing in another top striker," Ferguson told United Review.
, J, O- V3 F- T4 _$ w"Having added strength up front is a situation I really enjoy. www.imanutd.com0 I  I* E* o& K3 Y
"Ideally I like to operate with four experienced strikers, as we did when we won the treble, when we had Andy Cole, Dwight Yorke, Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站; ^4 c$ o# m2 X3 P
"It was an admirable strength to have when it came to the end of the season and we were competing on three fronts with key games coming at us thick and fast."
0 c/ F  p6 N9 q6 T, U( B专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Valencia's David Silva is another known favourite of Ferguson, while Thierry Henry and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar of Ajax could also come into the reckoning. 曼联在线·球迷地带9 C1 E2 s) A# O: J3 Y
However, while his efforts to bring in a new face continue, the United boss does accept he may have to work with what he has.
+ |5 x8 R# A; `. l4 k( O* T- p3 L- _曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Carlos Tevez and Wayne Rooney will lead the attack against Newcastle on Saturday, with Fraizer Campbell and England Under-19 international Danny Welbeck providing the back-up until Cristiano Ronaldo and Louis Saha return from injury or Angolan Manucho receives his work permit.
1 X4 \. O% U, ?7 C, } - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"If our plans do not come to fruition it is hardly the end of the road," claimed Ferguson. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 D9 |) \; Q$ a& f! L4 x+ h
"We certainly will not be going backwards with the players we already have and in my view we are the boys the others will have to beat."
( w+ N4 O% U( h专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
# \; V8 I3 v$ H5 y2 mwww.imanutd.com
  m* ?4 i" I: ]6 B专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.弗格森爵士决定一定要为曼联引进前锋,他认为锋线上需要4个人才有竞争力。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) z) l" U5 m6 l7 f# j* [! u
周六传言贝尔巴托夫将要加盟曼联,不过最终保加利亚人回到了热刺阵中。曼联在线·球迷地带% {% X& o4 \/ o& t* U1 C. B
贝巴在昨天热刺输给米堡的比赛中在下半场替补上场,不过他仍有可能在月末转会窗口关闭之前转会曼联,特别是俄罗斯的泽尼特队已经向热刺降低了阿尔沙文的身价。
  L. i% q" H. |9 t3 `9 S专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.不过一旦贝巴转会失败,弗格森会继续寻找前锋,这位苏格兰老帅希望有四名不同风格的前锋可供使用。
- V* s; q. c2 @: A" x. f- ]( B曼联在线·球迷地带我们正在努力引进一名顶级前锋,”弗格森说。
1 X# ?8 U/ N; k曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛我很喜欢增强球队的攻击线。
; [5 ~, a! T" h# F - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站理想状况下,我希望有四名有经验的前锋,就像我们赢得3冠王时那样,当时我们有安迪科尔、约克、谢林汉姆以及索尔斯克亚。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( E! N5 C6 a+ E7 X, ?
在赛季末的时候锋线人员充足十分重要,当时面对重要的紧急的比赛时,我们可以派上3前锋。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 d) p1 {) z. t) ?- `" n0 [+ O
瓦伦西亚的席尔瓦同样进入了弗格森的法眼,而亨利和亨特拉尔也有可能被列入考虑范围。
' R; Z5 v5 [) q6 ?* s - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站无论如何,转会工作继续进行的时候,弗格森还要用现有的人手进行作战。
+ r0 I# u4 E$ L+ i7 {+ b- J' j - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站特维斯和鲁尼将会在面对纽卡时领衔攻击线,坎贝尔以及英格兰U19球员威尔贝克也将进入替补,直到C罗、萨哈康复或者马努乔获得了劳工证。www.imanutd.com# i1 d  n! v& ~$ e
如果我们的转会动作没有成果的话,那么赛季末的时候会很艰难,”弗格森称。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.% ?& u2 J: E0 o: L: I- P
我们用现有的球员当然不会退步,在我看来,我们依然是其它对手努力追赶的。”$ n" t; ~& C' }! J