曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 斯科尔斯不后悔退出国家队 Scholes has no regrets

[天空体育] 斯科尔斯不后悔退出国家队 Scholes has no regrets

9 S) `# @* n5 L* N曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
; h) H; J5 v- E5 N! Z3 _' ~曼联在线·球迷地带Paul Scholes has insisted there is no chance of him making an England retirement U-turn.
+ x: ?2 l, O1 ~# R  x" U8 ]www.imanutd.comThe clamour for the Manchester United star to wear the Three Lions on his shirt once more has grown again.
- \  B2 y2 _) F3 D+ X% v' @' Bwww.imanutd.comEngland coach Fabio Capello is still struggling to find a winning formula after five games in charge - and many pundits believe Scholes, who will be 34 in November, is the answer.' b* s' B/ a% n* I
Scholes quit England in the wake of Euro 2004 and then rejected Steve McClaren's plea for him to return - and he has no intention of going back on that decision now. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 k7 S. W8 F0 ^) B8 c
"Yes (it would be the same answer)," Scholes told the Manchester Evening News."I wasn't about thinking it was too much or I wasn't capable; it was just that when I was playing I was not enjoying it one little bit.
% I: l3 Y; J+ z/ `曼联在线·球迷地带"When Steve McClaren was appointed he rang me and asked me to return. He also came down to training and asked if I fancied it.
# h  K/ d9 q$ H) w$ T$ Iwww.imanutd.com"That meant a lot to me, but I don't think I was ever that close that I would have said yes."
( J8 p1 B1 p# U6 Q8 qDespite being in the twilight of his career Scholes believes he still has plenty to offer to United.
/ m8 u, m6 i3 o+ P4 M$ ]专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."I am 34 in November and hope to still be playing when I am 35," added Scholes.www.imanutd.com8 b: u% Y0 C+ ?6 k" T& |0 H
"Anything after that will be a bonus. As long as I still feel I am contributing to United, I will carry on."专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ M  I) k+ |6 ~8 C7 v0 C, q$ v5 u
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" h9 H3 A2 O. f/ q' t3 h( s. j
曼联在线·球迷地带( J* l& ]# l4 v
保罗斯科尔斯强调他不可能再次回到英格兰国家队中。
. s- I( `" d8 L7 Q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.最近,支持这位曼联球星重新披上三狮军团球衣的呼声又一次高涨了起来。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 ?6 e5 m: R9 N3 r) h
在执教了5场比赛之后,英格兰的教练卡佩罗仍未找到能够赢球的阵容,很多专家认为,11月就将34岁的斯科尔斯才是英格兰真正需要的。
' k! `/ E; k. W$ }曼联在线·球迷地带斯科尔斯在2004年欧洲杯结束后退出国家队,这后他拒绝了麦克拉伦的邀请,现在他仍表示不会为自己的决定后悔。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站0 S$ J! ?3 {6 N
是的(我不会返回国家队),”斯科尔斯说,“我不是从竞技角度上这样决定的,只是在我为英格兰比赛的时候,我很难享受其中。
  p8 Y# f/ m* F) V+ K专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.后来麦克拉伦给我打过电话,希望我回归,他还来到训练场上跟我谈话。www.imanutd.com+ v1 r2 Y8 w+ [
这对我来说十分荣幸,不过我一点也没有动摇退出的决心。”曼联在线·球迷地带1 d' D2 H- j# i( g, |
虽然已经步入了职业生涯的末年,不过斯科尔斯相信带依然可以为曼联做出很多贡献。
* j/ g% M: D& X# |9 T% G曼联在线·球迷地带“11月的时候我就34岁了,我希望一年以后我依然在踢球。”斯科尔斯说。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.7 T6 y8 g1 b: Z; q0 x: T
之后我将把一切都当成额外的奖励,只要我觉得还能帮助曼联,我就会坚持下去。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 j. @$ L& r! _$ ?
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% l8 G% M5 Y2 a, O2 k

从竞技角度上讲,斯科尔斯确实可以为英格兰解决很多问题~

伤了他的心

保罗还是不要去了。。。