曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[Goal.com] 罗纳尔多:我将在对阵博尔顿时复出 Ronnie: I'll Be Back For Bolton

[Goal.com] 罗纳尔多:我将在对阵博尔顿时复出 Ronnie: I'll Be Back For Bolton

9 \6 J- Q% R4 A1 [3 ?. ?www.imanutd.comwww.imanutd.com, A; d0 G7 ^* q' h) [: ?0 z' V
Cristiano Ronaldo's return to fitness appears to be ahead of schedule, as the Manchester United winger hopes to be back in action by the end of September...专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.& M0 h) [" r! h# I( R2 b3 F
Ronaldo went under the knife in early July to treat an ankle problem that had plagued him during the latter half of last season.
/ ?; \/ A. `1 v- ^5 J$ d7 lwww.imanutd.comThe Portuguese superstar was expected to sit on the sidelines until October, but recent reports claimed he had suffered a setback would have to wait until mid-November before making his return.6 S$ a; `" K, t% c/ U  D
But the 23-year-old has dismissed such speculation, insisting his recovery is going according to plan and that he is in good physical condition.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ X, F; ?! }' H
Furthermore, Ronaldo has set a date for his long-awaited comeback, targeting United's Premier League clash against Bolton Wanderers on September 27.
# a9 O+ M$ B5 G/ Hwww.imanutd.com“I am feeling fine. I am feeling really good and my recovery is going well,” he told News of the World.
# |, O9 B: @' d/ v - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“I am more than happy with my progress and I hope to be back playing for United by the end of September — that is my target and it is a realistic one.
- C0 p* Y9 z2 [9 e) P曼联在线·球迷地带“It has been frustrating to miss the start of the Premier League season but I am pleased with my rehabilitation and, hopefully, I’ll be ready soon.”
$ j, p& l' s( |6 X# d2 a9 f: l
, E  B& P" Q+ c* H& }, T$ [曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 `! ^: C1 `* V) M& W
C罗的回归将会提前,根据这位曼联边锋的说法,他将在9月底复出。
7 u& Y. B$ k& o" ]. ]- A曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛在7月上旬,C罗进行了脚踝手术,这个伤势让他上个赛季一半时间都在苦苦支撑。曼联在线·球迷地带  n3 R" G* m2 Q0 d
这位葡萄牙巨星本应在10月份才复出,不过最近有报道称他在恢复过程中遇到了困难,这使得他会在11月中旬才归来。
$ ^- Y1 l1 L' s8 t/ e" w, v" h4 Q$ M: H - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站不过C罗否认了这个传闻,他强调自己正按照计划进行恢复,身体状况良好。- g& s3 b, Z6 Z% R0 U3 r
并且,罗纳尔多为自己的复出定下了具体时间,他希望在9月27日曼联英超中对阵博尔顿时复出。
8 U) V# \6 s& U+ }% ~www.imanutd.com我感觉不错,一切恢复的都很好,”他说。www.imanutd.com7 Q1 U" x' Y) z9 w% T
我对我的恢复进展十分高兴,我希望能够在9月底为曼联披挂上阵,这是我的目标,很现实的目标。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 {* C5 Y/ I+ N" x9 A+ F
错过赛季初始阶段很让人沮丧,不过我对我的恢复情况很满意,希望我能尽快找回感觉。”曼联在线·球迷地带& Q& Z1 s* Z3 C8 V& s
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 z! @. R8 o$ h4 u& T

开局又这么卡涩。。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..

加油加油