曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[每日邮报] 坎贝尔期待在热刺顶替贝巴 Campbell relishing the chance to ...

[每日邮报] 坎贝尔期待在热刺顶替贝巴 Campbell relishing the chance to ...

www.imanutd.com' p$ ]1 D! |+ M2 n  P0 k. G
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# ^+ l8 _8 v" K# i: S0 F4 c6 |
Fraizer Campbell is excited at the prospect of playing for Tottenham after his deadline-day transfer to White Hart Lane.
: g! [5 i/ o9 }5 {7 k - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Campbell, 20, signed a one-year loan deal with Spurs as a makeweight in the £32million transfer of Dimitar Berbatov that saw the Bulgarian go to Manchester United. ( A: D: X7 A! N
His transfer will come as a blow to Hull, where he enjoyed a fruitful loan spell last year.
6 i; z! s( L/ _  ?曼联在线·球迷地带Tigers boss Phil Brown had tried desperately to bring the England Under-21 international back to the KC Stadium, while Steve Bruce also made a late bid to take him to Wigan.
/ b7 Q1 d. Q, u, c3 D - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站But with the sale of Berbatov going through so close to the transfer deadline, it left Juande Ramos little time to find a replacement, prompting the Spurs boss to take Campbell on loan to beef up his attack. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 D/ A2 Z& m0 U9 x) |
Campbell said: 'I was up since half past seven and had so many calls. At one point it was looking like I was going to one place and then things would change and then I would be going somewhere else. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站* Y, N3 @; P& I- B; \) V5 @. o9 D
'But I'm really excited to be going to Tottenham. They are a big club, with a good manager and they are building a really good team. 9 P7 g) f% f) U0 e
'It's disappointing to leave United but when you get a chance to play for a club like Tottenham you have to take it. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., N2 b! @) q1 E/ I# Q, R
'I would have liked to stay at United but with Berbatov coming in the gaffer felt I might be better served going somewhere else to get some games.'
2 c" a9 \4 s! f; o+ U- O - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% p1 A- A) f: n( y# [3 ]0 B" U

|( U5 {, T' |; r专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.弗雷泽坎贝尔在转会截止日租界到了热刺,他对自己在白鹿巷球场的前景感到激动。
3 n" O" \7 Z3 ~% l8 q! n( U2 m! f曼联在线·球迷地带作为贝尔巴托夫转会曼联的添头,坎贝尔与热刺签订了一年的租借合同。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 T" N- X8 s1 B4 |8 y
去年他在胡尔城的租借生涯十分成功,这次的转投热刺让胡尔城队比较沮丧。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( [- i& I" X+ u7 B) m
胡尔城的主教练布朗一直都迫切希望能够将坎贝尔这位英格兰21岁以下国家队的国脚带回球队,而维根主帅布鲁斯也曾为他报过价。
- M7 N9 x+ M. N& w不过由于贝尔巴托夫的转会时转会窗马上就要关闭了,因此热刺主教练拉莫斯没有时间再去寻找贝巴的替代者,这使得他决定带回坎贝尔以维持球队的攻击力。
7 ~- Y& L2 }5 I" f - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站坎贝尔说:“我当天7点半就起床了,接到了很多电话,我要去的地方一直在不断变化。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛7 L3 s7 y# |  i1 o( N* `
而我真的对能够去热刺感到激动,他们是一家大球会,有很好的主教练,正在建设一支强大的球队。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛9 `; \1 ?  w1 t9 {% }
告别曼联让人十分沮丧,不过当你获得了为热刺这样的俱乐部效力的机会时,你一定会接受的。曼联在线·球迷地带6 M. i5 F5 j7 _4 A, z9 p
我很希望留在曼联,不过贝尔巴托夫来了,我想我最好还是迁往其他地方寻找比赛的机会。”
: G5 B% U5 w6 k0 P3 ~2 j6 d# C专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." A/ E5 O/ g! c/ g8 t1 R3 M- z

厄  加油吧  在热刺不如在HULL多上场踢英超

只是租借 干得好还可以回来啊~~~
说再见~~不再见~~~

同意1楼的话~~

回来哦..

那你呢袅袅娜娜