曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 新助教人选出炉 Assistant manager appointed

[官网] 新助教人选出炉 Assistant manager appointed

" A, J' e) F/ n0 }$ w" O$ Twww.imanutd.com
8 Z+ D" F6 ]- g. V3 `专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.左为新二号Phelan ,右为Rene Meulensteen曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# f4 M5 w0 A- x7 e: G& X" q

& Q: z* f* |! t5 T3 s, Z1 s; t8 a曼联在线·球迷地带Sir Alex Ferguson has announced that his new assistant manager will be former United midfielder Mick Phelan.曼联在线·球迷地带$ r( u" N+ h3 u( a9 Q3 [
Succeeding Mick as first team coach is skills development expert Rene Meulensteen. The appointments, which take place with immediate effect, have been made following the departure in the summer of Carlos Queiroz to manage the Portuguese national team.曼联在线·球迷地带/ F" t9 {  L. i' B
Sir Alex Ferguson told ManUtd.com: "I am delighted that Mick and Rene have agreed to fill these important positions.
" U  V/ ?. e& Y; t# b" X9 A, t - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"Mick knows Manchester United inside out, having been associated with the club for the best part of 20 years. He is a very talented and professional coach, whose ability and contribution to the club’s success has often been understated.曼联在线·球迷地带* G% o+ E0 C. @- `# N" S
“Rene brings different ideas and experience to the role of first team coach.  I believe the two will provide an excellent team to continue the club’s willingness to try new ideas and constantly drive for success in an increasingly competitive game.”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! `# t% x' w+ U/ u3 Y6 J

+ ]. v  D7 G3 {) B4 I& `. p6 ewww.imanutd.com
2 i9 G/ o1 `$ ?曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛弗格森爵士宣布他的新助手将是前曼联中场米克费兰(Mick Phelan)。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站# X& A& s+ w  _$ I- g+ F
而接替费兰原来的一线队职务的是技巧训练专家Rene Meulensteen,这条声明将马上生效,自从奎洛斯前去执教葡萄牙国家队以后,此事告一段落。
2 z5 |( s& k) {8 }( D  G" v+ bwww.imanutd.com弗格森爵士说:“我很高兴Mick和Rene同意接受了这些重要的职务, - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 l: B) F$ R" c4 m
“Mick对曼联十分了解,他在俱乐部渡过了20年的美好时光,他是一个很有天赋、很职业的教练,他的能力以及所做出的贡献帮助俱乐部的取得了成功,这点毫不夸张。
8 n: i( f+ [2 @. B曼联在线·球迷地带“Rene给一线队教练带来的与众不同的想法和经验,我相信他们二人将会带出一支强大的球队,帮助俱乐部继续创新以及在日益激烈的竞争中继续取得成功。”www.imanutd.com0 \& [* R  T( I% t

( `* M0 y& F0 H. L曼联在线·球迷地带[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-9-3 20:25 编辑 ]

哥俩好。。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..

他强么??!!