曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 爵爷:我们有能力在斯坦福桥获胜 Boss: We can win at the Bridge

[官网] 爵爷:我们有能力在斯坦福桥获胜 Boss: We can win at the Bridge

! f' M9 @/ Z! l' Q- p曼联在线·球迷地带
0 Q  c- X8 m7 S' BDespite United’s slow start and Chelsea’s incredible home record – 84 games since the Blues’ last league defeat at Stamford Bridge – Sir Alex insists his side can return to Manchester with all three points on Sunday.
$ [2 z% {+ P; G0 K- w' t! ewww.imanutd.com“It’s not a daunting task for Manchester United to go to Stamford Bridge,” he said. “Not with the ability we have in this team. Chelsea respect that. They know we can win there.
, S* d. f/ A9 X5 e曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“We don’t want to be nine points behind Chelsea, or anyone else, at this stage of the season. We know we’ve got a big job to do on Sunday and the players will be up for it.”
8 L/ _4 d* O* y3 P  l - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Sir Alex says Chelsea aren’t quite the force they were at the end of last season when the Blues outplayed United at the Bridge to win 2-1. Certainly, the Reds boss believes there are chinks in their once almost impenetrable armour.
9 F( d! v- b  z' N6 E# @6 g# f) S专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“They’re a little different now without Claude Makalele, who was a very important cog in their machine. And the athleticism and power of Michael Essien is missing at the moment.”
- Y# S! D6 ^: y! n曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛But while Essien – injured on international duty – is ruled out until February, Chelsea possess a new midfielder, and one Sir Alex even considered buying in 2004.1 \$ m, X. ?* ?2 u
“We did look at Deco when he was at Porto,” the Reds manager revealed. “If you remember, he went to Barcelona for a very large sum of money – it was a fee we didn’t want to get involved in. Plus we had Paul Scholes anyway.曼联在线·球迷地带9 M+ y5 c3 b% f- z9 l* e
“But he’s a nice footballer – there’s no question about that. He’s a different kind of midfielder to the type Chelsea have had previously. He’s diminutive and clever… www.imanutd.com5 [% s) w3 x# u* }# f4 h/ l* E1 }
“He’s made a little difference to the way Chelsea play, although I wouldn’t say he’s made them any more effective – they’ve always been effective.”
7 Y5 V) M2 V4 p+ O7 t专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.When asked if he was excited about the prospect of seeing Cristiano Ronaldo and Dimitar Berbatov together at Stamford Bridge, Sir Alex revealed he was more interested in picking up three points. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站* n5 C! u% m* G* K+ i* p% @
“I’m excited about getting my first real win of the season,” he said. “We beat Portsmouth at Fratton Park but we want to get a real good win and get the show on the road again.
1 k3 \6 y& a2 J" I9 T( d专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“We have a collection of talents here at the club and I have to make sure I pick the right ones. You can’t dismiss the contribution of Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tevez – not with the form they’ve been in. www.imanutd.com3 D) P! a$ o, k. ?$ P$ `
“It’s fair to say I’ve got selection problems for Sunday – the right kind, mind you.” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站2 h! V; H) j* E1 P
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 @5 v5 u" \$ i) `# N3 P

8 D; g/ Q4 _; b9 b专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联赛季开局并不顺利,而切尔西在主场已经连续84场不败,不过弗格森爵士强调他的球队能够从斯坦福桥带回3分。
+ _! ]6 `7 u  Uwww.imanutd.comwww.imanutd.com6 ^, ^2 A5 V7 Z) B" C6 L& ?. m0 b) \
“曼联不会以畏惧的态度前往斯坦福桥,”他说,“我们有着足够的实力,切尔西同样要承认并尊重这一点,他们也清楚,我们有能力获胜。
8 O0 J" r: D# P6 W* p曼联在线·球迷地带
; V  N2 l. g# n, I& N- n5 S' wwww.imanutd.com“我们不希望落后切尔西9分,目前落后谁都不行,我们清楚,周日的比赛很重要,球员们将会竭尽全力。”
& j9 r/ b1 W+ ~7 G* R& ?www.imanutd.comwww.imanutd.com, ~% D0 l" }. s" T3 r
弗格森认为相较于上个赛季2-1击败曼联的切尔西,目前的蓝军实力有所下降,他相信切尔西的堡垒并不是所谓的密不透风。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站/ a$ Q0 j8 O- T2 k

# \6 A& D6 z( ]6 ^专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“他们失去了马克莱莱,这个球员对他们十分重要,而目前跑不死的埃辛也将缺阵。”
' e  s* H3 y/ ]专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
% F. u9 V; L  o0 c7 e5 X' M - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站不过虽然埃辛要到1月份才复出,但切尔西已经买入了替代者,那就是曼联曾在2004年追求过的德科。曼联在线·球迷地带- c% x7 _+ ~& u! `* F. i" L  w

1 j  A2 i, P1 A' Q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“德科在波尔图的时候我们就关注他了,”弗格森透露说。“如果你记得的话,当初他是以极高的身价投奔巴萨的,那个价钱我们并不能承受,并且我们还有斯科尔斯可用。
9 Y8 a- t- W- r  D1 X3 p! j% h曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站7 w# F( C4 K' E. V! n
“当然她是一个很不错的球员,这一点毫无疑问。他的风格与切尔西的传统风格并不一样,他身材不高大,但很聪明。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 o' Q; \' a( y. b6 ^  ^
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.; p; c( Q) o9 H- J
“他使得切尔西的风格有所改变,当然我不会说他使得切尔西效率提高了,因为他们本来效率就很高。(wfcjj:个人认为此处在暗讽切尔西的踢法不好看)”
& V, f& _/ P6 c: e$ {' [' \专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站: _0 k2 B5 _: V8 q
当被问及他十分期待在斯坦福桥看到C罗和贝巴同时上阵,弗格森透露他更看重的是3分。' ]" l, A. Z4 l

" w! q& t  {$ c' a4 I* C6 B! A专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我十分渴望能够堂堂正正的赢下这场比赛,”他说,“虽然之前我们击败了朴茨茅斯,不过我们希望能够完胜对手,并重新焕发激情。
. x. s, V7 D6 C& S曼联在线·球迷地带3 B' e: R* [* B2 \# {' k
“球队中有很多的天才球员,我必须要选出正确的组合,你不能否认鲁尼和特维斯的贡献,他们目前对球队很重要。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 U! T+ {& A& w0 i. z. m- ~4 l
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 m9 b0 b: I" O" L/ E2 ?% ?
“我还要考虑考虑周日比赛的阵容。”

相信爵爷的~