曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 奥谢:我们有能力卫冕欧冠 O'Shea - We can retain CL

[天空体育] 奥谢:我们有能力卫冕欧冠 O'Shea - We can retain CL

- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站# E' w& j5 t/ c4 E% ^! F

( L' Y- t& M# X! f; r曼联在线·球迷地带John O'Shea insists Manchester United are fully focused on becoming the first side ever to retain the UEFA Champions League. 曼联在线·球迷地带- d. S( t! L  _; I" G* V. T4 y
The biggest prize in European club football has not been retained since Milan took the title in 1989 and 1990 - but since the inception of the Champions League in 1992, no team has managed to claim the trophy in successive seasons.: A& l9 `" |3 [- W3 V
United are now looking to buck the trend and follow on from their success in Moscow last May by clinching the crown again this term.9 a8 T! o" K. o6 A
"It would be very special to be the first team to retain this trophy," said O'Shea.
! P$ l3 E' \8 D/ x* b% J专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."It is a major challenge for us but facing demands like that and responding to them is what this club is all about.www.imanutd.com  g' k/ S4 K! M! q0 r
"If we are still in it after the group stages, when the competition really kicks in, we are in with a great chance.2 W/ d! J8 f4 L! N, R7 S
"With the squad we have, we feel with a bit of luck at the right time, it is ours for the taking."
- P6 C, ?  t& B" y曼联在线·球迷地带After drawing their opening Group E clash with Villarreal - the English champions now travel to Denmark to face Aalborg, who also drew their first game at Celtic.' ^1 w6 a+ n0 J1 t: o
"The result Aalborg got at Celtic was an eye-opener for us," admitted O'Shea.
4 c5 m3 b0 Q! F/ V - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"We saw how competitive and compact they were and we will need the right attitude to get the right result.
: w. ^: [$ B. x曼联在线·球迷地带"We have a lot of experience of keeping the ball and quietening down a great atmosphere away from home in Europe and we will need it if we are going to get the result we want."
4 Q9 @3 T" L! D+ C. X3 d/ z. c  T曼联在线·球迷地带
6 a% O  p# G  A4 H - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站=======================================================================================================================
# I" |# {8 }0 o9 m2 R  awww.imanutd.com - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站# c6 A! @* H$ w2 T! n
约翰奥谢强调,曼联要全力争取第一个在欧冠改制后第一个卫冕的球队。
. \) c1 h, }/ }; W, G曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 b$ V0 s7 l* |  J
作为欧洲俱乐部的最高荣誉,欧冠在92年改制以来还没有连续两年被同一支球队获得,上次还是改制前AC米兰在89和90两年卫冕过。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& r$ l2 H, D# v( X4 |! @

6 g- s; N) w/ k2 }曼联在线·球迷地带曼联正争取在今年5与月莫斯科夺冠之后,再次取得成功。
7 ?$ m, \2 ]# U1 P0 ywww.imanutd.com) Q: p8 a/ J( z& H
“称为第一支卫冕欧冠的球队将会十分特别,”奥谢说。
* V0 s" W" z+ `( @, E4 [
( J4 q. _! F8 z) x: D: P7 g8 {专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“这对我们来说是一个巨大的挑战,不过作为我们这样的俱乐部,勇敢面对这样的挑战就是我们应该做的。
7 I4 H; i" ?; e( ~. i
' C3 H- w' g: S- }6 k6 |# |曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“如果我们能够从小组赛中突围,那么当淘汰赛战役开始时,我们将会有很好的机会。曼联在线·球迷地带4 X/ E0 s$ D. J. \

1 v' p% I3 H' w) m3 g$ J“看看我们的阵容,有时我们觉得有些幸运,这么多的好球员。”
2 b- p( x: C/ ^1 gwww.imanutd.com
/ @# n6 y- o) H0 Q  E/ y曼联在线·球迷地带在E组首轮战平比利亚雷亚尔之后,曼联前往丹麦,对阵同样在首轮战平的奥尔堡队。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- y, e$ g# L# }! I" _
曼联在线·球迷地带8 s4 a# k: \8 H4 c( v7 _) T
“奥尔堡能够逼平凯尔特人,这让我们不容小觑,”奥谢坦言。
9 K- G$ N  g; M# y1 P* T4 c专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 u* j1 ]" ?2 c- ?
“我们知道他们十分有竞争力,十分坚韧,我们必须拿出正确的态度才能获胜。
3 i9 F$ U6 x0 V' e  a: f4 S - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联在线·球迷地带; i7 Y8 Y/ X3 L% T' Q
“我们知道如何把球控制住,并且如何面对欧洲客场的狂热气氛,想要获胜,我们就要利用好这些经验。”